PDA

View Full Version : Y-grip and endo cradle

craltal
06-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Has anybody put these two together yet? if so, how does it feel?

http://www.jambolts.com/endo.htm

Chronobreak
06-14-2004, 07:02 PM
http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/images/Kdog/KDOGKARTA.jpg

my baby ;) please dont exactly copy this but here ya go

ive used the setup for two days and it works great so far took game or two to get used to but its VERY compact

craltal
06-14-2004, 07:07 PM
Actually I'm thinking Tac-One as the base
:p

is it as comfy as I think it is?

Chronobreak
06-14-2004, 07:10 PM
yes very comfortable like i said it does seem awkward at first but i had no probs of the drop in my way..the hose is a diff story...thatl be moved soon whehn i get my 15* asa ;) and MANY epopel calimed they would never shoot my gun..after letting few of them borrow it for game or so tehy sang a diff tune.....WOW YOUR MAG ROCKS and the setup is soo compact

Rather
06-14-2004, 07:13 PM
I meant to ask something in the other thread but since were all asking here i might as well ask too. :)

Does your SS get in the way of your hand at all. I know SS can scrape the heck out of your arm if you rub up against it too much (had to wrap the one i have on my classic so i dont screw my fingers up) ? From that angle it looks like the ss comes out quite aways. Does it really or could I not be more wrong about that. :confused:

BTW: wanted to say srry for makin an :cuss: hat out of myself in your thread. :tard:

Chronobreak
06-14-2004, 07:27 PM
rather np ive dont it plenty of times :D like i said the hose does get in the way a little bit how tis setup fi your attempting to shoot the p-ball gun in the traditional sence..ie behind the gun like standard 45..then again do does the tank :p well i like v shape my elbow and come at the y-grip from teh bottom and angle my wrist along it and its quite comfortable for me and few toehrs apparently and like i sadi ebfore..i think i have a 15* asa from doc and a cp gas-thru im putting on it so i can run the airline acros the bottom up and to the valve and out of the way :D but it works for know so i can play and save bit $ after spednig so much on a mech mag...but it was WELL worth it :D :shooting:

Rather
06-14-2004, 07:47 PM
hehe thx. :D

Thats good to know. Thats how i used to shoot my 98-c so i wont have any probs shootin like that, with and much closer to my shoulder of course. :)

I'm deffinately gonna have to pick up an endo sometime. After i acutally get to work and be paid, to save up for a brand new RT-P (if the field ever gets to being open soon :cry: ).. then first thing after that is my own endo (finnaly). :headbang: Would get the eno first but dunno how that'd look on a classic mag for the time in between. :tard:

RedBeard
06-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey, I've been considering getting an endo cradle too (admittedly after seeing it in Rather's sig). just wondering since the image you posted doesn't seem to be working for me, did you get the Endo II or the Endo Jr?
(Oh, and what on/off do you use with it?)

Chronobreak
06-14-2004, 08:52 PM
endo jr

edweird
06-15-2004, 12:00 AM
I rock the endo on a Yframe... but I only suggest it if your a warp player. why ya ask?

bolt that sucker directly to the warp bracket to you can actually take your valve out... oh and not having tank gagues in your wrist is good also

Dayspring
06-15-2004, 09:31 AM
I've rocked Ed's gun. It is WAY comfortable.

Chronobreak
06-15-2004, 09:34 AM
i agree with ed 100% it would will/would work better with warp setup mine just hasnt arrived yet and i wanted the option of both vert and warp choices in case soemthing would go wrong woith either

btw u CAN get the valve out with the tnak right there.....leave the bolt in slide the back vavle out and an angle somewhat then turn adn slide bolt out.....or just take the tank off :p havent had a need to open it on the fiueld yet seeing as im not breaking paint or anything

craltal
06-15-2004, 09:46 AM
I thinking Tac One with Y-grip and ULT with the endo jr. for the 63/ 3K flatline I have running Black Macroline. I might put my warp on it, I haven't decided yet.