PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Play In Orlando

minimag03
06-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Hey, I'm going on vacation to Orlando on Friday. I'm going to be playing paintball as much as possibile (3-4days). I wanted to know if anyone plays there, and when you play etc.

Thanks,
minimag03
:dance:

SlipknotX556
06-14-2004, 10:05 PM
I only know of a few places in Orlando, dont know if they are any good, there a few Orlando AO guys around, but I am not sure on the names.

Pretty soon I will have to go to Orlando or Miami to play, because our county is closing the only 2 fields within 30 mintutes of me. They think paintball causes crime or something.

minimag03
06-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Will you be at Epik Paintball there this weekend? Keep the post com'n.

Thanks,
minimag03

Retromag#195
06-14-2004, 10:19 PM
OrlandoPaintball.com they just got a new x ball field. 2 indoor fields with blacklights and fog machines with two story fortresses and tons of places to hide. 3 Lighted outdoor fields 1 hyperball, 1 rec type field, and an x ball field. And cases of Paint are only 55 bucks!
Hope to see ya there

SlipknotX556
06-14-2004, 11:04 PM
If Orlando Paintball just got an X ball field, I may have to check it out for a weekend during the summer.

minimag03
06-14-2004, 11:15 PM
OrlandoPaintball.com they just got a new x ball field. 2 indoor fields with blacklights and fog machines with two story fortresses and tons of places to hide. 3 Lighted outdoor fields 1 hyperball, 1 rec type field, and an x ball field. And cases of Paint are only 55 bucks!
Hope to see ya there

Sweet, what is you marker set up so if I see you I'll say hi.

Thanks,
minimag03

PS: I'll have a RT ULE Automag

JrnyFan1985
06-14-2004, 11:57 PM
should be in meet and greet forums.

Head knight of Ni
06-15-2004, 07:16 AM
No way OP got an X ball field!! :ninja: :headbang: :clap: What field did they scrap? :bounce:

SlipknotX556
06-15-2004, 10:31 AM
They probably scraped a crappy field, I guess it would be worth the 2 hour drive to play, since the only 2 field around me are being shut down by the county, they are the both I think the best place to play in So FL, they have people from aftershock, dynasty and naughty dogs and other pro teams stopping by all the time, the other is home to Bad Karma. :(

Retromag#195
06-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Yeah they scrapped The large Outdoor field on the far right. And I heard they are gonna re do the middle field too. Played there this past weekend and it was a blast! And I still cant believe the dropped their paint to 55 bucks a case!!! Now I can finally afford to play there more!!
See ya there

magvsrt
07-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Go To Epik Paintball, Much Better Field Than Op! The Refs Actually Earn There Pay Check At Epik

rdb123
07-18-2004, 09:48 PM
I only know of a few places in Orlando, dont know if they are any good, there a few Orlando AO guys around, but I am not sure on the names.

Pretty soon I will have to go to Orlando or Miami to play, because our county is closing the only 2 fields within 30 mintutes of me. They think paintball causes crime or something.

Try visiting the ER Park at the Central Florida Fairgrounds. If you've ever been to their field in Ft. Myers, you should expect the same quality here.

ilikePB
07-18-2004, 09:57 PM
3 best fields in Orlando are ER, Epic and OP. that's from best to worst.

rdb123
07-18-2004, 10:06 PM
3 best fields in Orlando are ER, Epic and OP. that's from best to worst.

If you want to make the drive out to Lakeland (about an hour from Orlando), Central Florida Paintball is the best bar none. The field is owned by Static captain, John Smith. Much like ER Park, the netting is 30 feet high and is held in place by cement poles since the place used to be a driving range. The grass is completely flat, the staff is very friendly, and when you aren't playing, you're reffing. Team practice there is $15 including all-day air and BYOP. They have 3-4 airball fields there depending on whether Team Strange has their field set up or not. They have 1 woodsball field. I wouldn't recommend visiting this place if you are a rental player since it is mainly tourney players there. They offer true 4500psi fills.

ilikePB
07-18-2004, 10:21 PM
If you want to make the drive out to Lakeland (about an hour from Orlando), Central Florida Paintball is the best bar none. The field is owned by Static captain, John Smith. Much like ER Park, the netting is 30 feet high and is held in place by cement poles since the place used to be a driving range. The grass is completely flat, the staff is very friendly, and when you aren't playing, you're reffing. Team practice there is $15 including all-day air and BYOP. They have 3-4 airball fields there depending on whether Team Strange has their field set up or not. They have 1 woodsball field. I wouldn't recommend visiting this place if you are a rental player since it is mainly tourney players there. They offer true 4500psi fills.
I've heard that's a real nice field but never been. I don't like to drive too far if I don't have to. I have a hard time believing it's much better than ER though, that place rocks.

rdb123
07-18-2004, 10:23 PM
I've heard that's a real nice field but never been. I don't like to drive too far if I don't have to. I have a hard time believing it's much better than ER though, that place rocks.

It's a lot better in the respect that it isn't surrounded by sewage system. When people tell you that ER Park smells like poop, they mean it literally. At CFP, John Smith will walk around and check to make sure every player is having fun. The guy will bend over backwards to give you a reason to come back. He's always thankful whenever you visit, and he thanks you again the second he sees you on your return visit.

ER Park is linked to the store on Semoran (obviously), so it has more of a a retail feel to it if you know what I mean.

ilikePB
07-18-2004, 10:26 PM
It's a lot better in the respect that it isn't surrounded by sewage system. When people tell you that ER Park smells like poop, they mean it literally. At CFP, John Smith will walk around and check to make sure every player is having fun. The guy will bend over backwards to give you a reason to come back. He's always thankful whenever you visit, and he thanks you again the second he sees you on your return visit.

ER Park is linked to the store on Semoran (obviously), so it has more of a a retail feel to it if you know what I mean.
True. I might have to make the extra drive there, it sounds nice. What's the web site? I know they have one, I've been to it before.

rdb123
07-18-2004, 10:28 PM
True. I might have to make the extra drive there, it sounds nice. What's the web site? I know they have one, I've been to it before.

Actually, they don't have a website. Hate to hype it up, but this place must be good if Strange not only practices here, but also brings their own airball field too.

Since John is the captain of one of the top Amateur teams in the NPPL, he obviously knows how to setup a good place. ;)

ilikePB
07-19-2004, 05:48 PM
Actually, they don't have a website. Hate to hype it up, but this place must be good if Strange not only practices here, but also brings their own airball field too.

Since John is the captain of one of the top Amateur teams in the NPPL, he obviously knows how to setup a good place. ;)

You sure they don't have a website? I could've sworn I had been to a website of a field by that name.

WARPED1
07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
I live in Orlando, but play in Ocala or out in Titusville(if I want to put up with tourney/speedball crap).

Head knight of Ni
07-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Nope the only website is for the Fort Meyers ER park. :mad:

ilikePB
07-19-2004, 09:24 PM
I live in Orlando, but play in Ocala or out in Titusville(if I want to put up with tourney/speedball crap).
You play at Space Coast Paintball? I can't believe that place is still open.

minimag03
07-20-2004, 03:11 AM
It's been like a month since my vacation, and this thread is still on the frist page on the forums. Thanks for all the replies. I ended up going to OP. The best part was being able to play untill 12 pm.

Thanks,
minimag03