PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else annoyed with.....

paintballrulzs
06-14-2004, 09:45 PM
Anyone else annoyed when people bring up threads that are months, even years old. Everyday I see in the classifieds someone bringing up a thread that is over 6 months old. I mean if it was there own thread and forgot about it and the stuff was still available then there is no problem. But to bring up a wanted thread that is 2 years old. I think it is getting ridiculous. Also I notice that people will post guns and specifically write in the desciption "no trades" and have people offering trades after 2 replies. Also someone will say "no blowbacks - spyders, tippys etc" and people always offer something like that.

Anyone else sick of it or is it just me?

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
06-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Yes, but threads whining about petty stuff like this annoy me just as much.

jesseyo13
06-14-2004, 09:50 PM
lol :dance:

Major Jam
06-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Or the threads that complain about complaining about their spelling.

ojhspyro89
06-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Most of the threads about complaining are pretty lame, keep it to yourself no one else wants to hear it. and if its a HUGE deal, then u probably shouldnt be on these forums.

Oh i almost forgot :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

elpimpo
06-14-2004, 11:38 PM
well you know what. people complaining about people writing threads that are whining about someone elses stupid threads.

wow that took me like 5 minutes to figure out what the hell i was talking about

Enemy
06-15-2004, 01:40 AM
why would it be stupid ive resurected 2 month old classified adds to find that the seller is still looking!!! its threads like this that annoy me.. these threads are nothing but a post whores attempt to get a higher number and post whores annoy me too..

Pickle
06-15-2004, 01:43 AM
I am going to wait two months and then resurrect this thread just to tick you off :mad:

LOL

Bad_Dog
06-15-2004, 08:10 AM
and thaen we can correct mi bhad spelleing!

paintballrulzs
06-15-2004, 09:04 PM
why would it be stupid ive resurected 2 month old classified adds to find that the seller is still looking!!! its threads like this that annoy me.. these threads are nothing but a post whores attempt to get a higher number and post whores annoy me too..

A post whore? You kidding? I have such a low count considering how long I have been on these boards. I was just complaining that that over a year ago I made a thread looking for an RC car for my bro for xmas. Then someone replied to it yesterday.....a year and a half after it was last touched. These things have been occuring more and more often. That was all i was saying. That and people never read the full post before replying in classifieds.................whatever.

punkncat
06-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Well ..... I hate to see threads where people complain about complainers who are complaining about the complaint threads.............. :D

Crazy
06-15-2004, 09:40 PM
most of this comes from people that use the search feature... and they do this because if they didn't, a lot of people like you would bite their heads off.

blackclown
06-15-2004, 09:45 PM
yah, beforwe d-day 4 people asked me about a tread 4 ro 5 mounth before

hAppy
06-16-2004, 11:21 AM
i hate "testing waters threads"
its a waste of time and space, "i just want to see what offers i can get, i dont want to trade or sell yet" :cuss: :cuss: :mad: