PDA

View Full Version : Umm my brothers brand new apache doesnt work.

Athius
06-14-2004, 09:55 PM
So today it arrived from mail my bro's apache and well the timer and lcd works flawlessly but the most important thing of the whole thing the goddamn motor doesnt agitate. What is wrong with it?? And by the way it has fresh batteries.

GT
06-14-2004, 10:00 PM
email ricochet

evan123
06-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah Ricochet has the best customer service anywhere. I had no trouble with them at all when my shells broke. I just emailed them askuing for new ones and presto i got some in the mail a couple days later.

RoadDawg
06-14-2004, 11:02 PM
Make sure the tab is connected to the board. If that is all ok, then check with Ricochet. They have really good customer service. Sounds like a bad connection either with the tab or the motor. Either way, it's easy to fix.

Oh_Davey
06-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Are you using paint in it on a marker? If you're just turning it on it won't spin like a revvy or something, I think they have a little rubber thing in the feedneck that has to be touched... Just a thogh :rolleyes:

elpimpo
06-15-2004, 12:52 AM
take it back and get a halo

Enemy
06-15-2004, 01:08 AM
um they have a tab in the feed neck that causes the motor to spin twice every time a ball pushes it down...if you already knew that then check the connection then email richochet and they will have a new one to you shortly.. had my richochet melt in my car and they replaced it free of charge and very promptly so your in good hands!!

ghideon
06-15-2004, 01:13 AM
Yeah Ricochet has the best customer service anywhere. I had no trouble with them at all when my shells broke. I just emailed them askuing for new ones and presto i got some in the mail a couple days later.

Ditto, and for me it was a Ricochet AK (the cheapest Ricochet out there).

Unless you're handy with a circuit board and a soldering iron, call em.

SpecialBlend2786
06-15-2004, 01:25 AM
when my AK stopped working they sent me a new one with no questions asked. Best costomer service ever.