PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Park Virtual Game

Mighty Wingman
06-15-2004, 07:52 AM
I've always been a big fan of Challenge Park Extreme, and one of my hobbies is designing Flash presentations, so I put together a little Flash game that's based on their signature field, "Bedlam". They seemed to like it enough to put it up on their web site. So if anyone feels like killing time at work (like I am right now) click here to play it:
Bedlam "The Home Game" (http://www.challengepark.com/bedlamswf.asp)
It takes a few seconds to load. See you all on Labor Day! :shooting:

spantol
06-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Might I ask why?

I've always been a big fan of Challenge Park Extreme

nt2004
06-16-2004, 10:53 AM
does the game include the signature cheap BE paint? :D

Mighty Wingman
06-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Might I ask why?

Well, mostly because of their fields, specifically Beldam and Armageddon. For me those fields brought the sport up to a new level. Maybe I shouldn't have said "always" because they have had their problems. But I've stayed around and watched them work through those issues, and grow into a better park. As for their paint, I noticed the last time I was there a few weeks ago that they are no longer using that cheaper paint. I wish I could remember exactly what kind they are using now, but I believe it is the more expensive paint that they normally use in the winter months.

spantol
06-16-2004, 02:25 PM
Fair enough. I wasn't trying to be rude, it's just that my last few visits to CPX (and I do mean my last few visits, aside from ShatnerBall this year) were profoundly awful.

Mighty Wingman
06-16-2004, 02:39 PM
Understandable. You might want to do what I did when I had a really bad experience there once. I contacted the GM Ray Dagnino, told him exactly what happened, and he took care of me with a bunch of free passes.

Automaget
06-16-2004, 03:03 PM
I think we should tell Him HOW GOOD THE GAME WAS! but nice job :cheers:

spantol
06-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Heh, forgot all about that. Very cool game, Mighty Wingman.

I think we should tell Him HOW GOOD THE GAME WAS! but nice job :cheers:

Mighty Wingman
06-16-2004, 07:11 PM
LOL Thanks guys!