PDA

View Full Version : Question on annodizing...

Magz_rule
06-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Ive been looking to annodize a 2k CNC angel. The cheapest ive found is 100 for a single color. Ive heard someone say they got it done for 60-70. Anyone care to show me the cheapest annoing? Also do they reassemble the guns?

TDonovan
06-15-2004, 10:14 PM
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

I know he's not always the fastest, but he does do good work... And I certainly wouldn't go cheap on an anno job if you really want it done. A cheap anno job from someone may end up pretty bad. Then you'd not only have a bad anno, but you paid 60-70 dollars for something that you're going to need to redo.

I'd go with someone that's qualified and will get the job done right. WWA also has a lot of pictures of his work on his website.

Aliens-8-MyDad
06-15-2004, 11:00 PM
definatly not the fastest... he has taken 13 weeks now and my ano job still isnt done.

Chronobreak
06-16-2004, 09:22 AM
yeah whitewolf is great and have cheap prices i suggest u thourughly check the site for any disclaimers ie it may take a while so dont complain like this poor soul above me :p ive seen him take as littel as 2-3 weeks and as much as 3 months :eek: if your not ina hurry for the gun go through him otherwiswe pay the $ for single anno somewhere else