PDA

View Full Version : ULE Trigger Into a ReTro Valve?

Backyard Bandit
06-16-2004, 11:32 AM
I heard about modifications that you can do to a ReTro Valve to make it accept the ULE Trigger. I'm desperate for firepower and cannot find any good e-frames for the right price. Also, I heard about somehow modifying sypder frames to fit automags. Could someone please give me instructions on how to do that?

Dayspring
06-16-2004, 11:35 AM
If your ReTro valve only accepts one oring in the on/off area, Brad at www.paintballmaxx.com can mill it to accept the ULT.

As for the spyder frame thing- dunno. However, I'd look into the Devil Mag. GA Devil puts a frame with the Predator board in it. It's good stuff. Check out the Dealers section for more info.

Backyard Bandit
06-16-2004, 11:48 AM
I also just noticed on the ULE main bodys that it says that they're not compadible with the ReTro Valve.

I heard about the whole valve trade in thing where you can trade in old ReTro Valves for an X-valve. Can someone get me a link please?

Dayspring
06-16-2004, 02:21 PM
SOME ReTro valves can accept the ULT. Otherwise, brad can fix it to do so.

Backyard Bandit
06-16-2004, 07:34 PM
At the moment I'm more wondering wether the ULE body will fit. I'm more worried about that because it'll be getting ordered sooner, so I'd like to know about that. I'd order a new faster frame later on. Probably like a Mech. Hair Trigger or maybe a modifyed spyder frame would be cool.

Dayspring
06-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Body will fit on anything except the classic RT.

Backyard Bandit
06-17-2004, 01:39 PM
By "classic RT" you mean ReTro Valve, right?

Dayspring
06-17-2004, 02:36 PM
No. I mean classic RT.

You'd know if you had a classic RT.

The ULE body will fit your rail. no problems. (Unless you get a Warp version which needs some modification to fit.)