PDA

View Full Version : charging.........

Mojojojo
06-16-2004, 07:14 PM
hey,

i just got an emag in the mail today, and i gas'd it up, and it fired great through mech mode, and i switched.....well tried to switch it to e-mode.... and the battery was low, so i took the battery off and i'm attempting to charge it.... but i can't figure it out...

alright it's hook up right now...and 2 red lights come on.... the one where it plugs into the cigarette lighter, and the one where the other end of the cord plugs into the charger? they are red....... so this means it's charging right? but, when i take it off after maybe 1hr of charging and attempt to connect everything, i still get the low battery sign? what's the deal??? should i let it charger allnight or what? could me charger be busted?

i dunno what to do, i could just be freaking out, because i just got the gun and spent 600 + my shoebox shocker plus my gear...

some one give me a hand !

pointm@n
06-16-2004, 07:58 PM
You should let it charge until the light turns from red to green. Then I give it another 2 hours or so after it turns green to get a full charge.

That's what I do with a wall charger, I've never used the car adapter to charge the battery before.

Mojojojo
06-16-2004, 09:08 PM
ok, where can i get a wall charger.......... i don't like the car charger......

i guess i'll let it sit overnight and find out in the morning....

Mojojojo
06-17-2004, 12:59 AM
alright my battery has been on the charger for like 4 hrs now, and i still got a red light............i was searching around and saw that it should only take like 4 hrs for the green ligh to come on, and i still have a red one...what should i do?

if in the morning i go to my car and find a red light, i'm getting a new charger or battery.....

someone help me out ?

deadeye9
06-17-2004, 09:23 AM
I got a model 273-1776 from Radio Shack. It plugs into the wall and has a long cord with a receptacle at the end. It comes with a free Adaptaplug. That's a 90 degree adapter with two prongs on one end that plugs into the wall charger's receptacle, and the other end pulgs into the AGD charger. You'll want the "M" style Adaptaplug, it's got an "M" stamped on it. Then, insert the Adaptaplug so that the "+" on the Adaptaplug lines up with "TIP" that's stamped on the receptacle.

Mojojojo
06-17-2004, 01:34 PM
well, still no change.... the charger remained red all night................ guess it's defective....

got another question about an emag, so whomever looks here....

how do i know when i need to put a new carrier in my lvl10?
why does my gun double shot (in mech mode) than doesn't reset?

that's it for now........

i definantly need a HP tank....my lp crossfire isn't doing it....