PDA

View Full Version : almost done,what colour anno to get.

thump
06-16-2004, 11:40 PM
well here it is.
my classic rt with x-valve with ule body and custom handgrip.
im tryind to decide what kind of anno job to have done,,single colour,fade,splash.what do you guys and girls think of it so far and what colour do you suggest?

Blazestorm
06-16-2004, 11:52 PM
That's pretty nice, I don't recommend annoing the valve... so maybe go with a fade-to-black if you wnat it to match...

Otherwise check out this anno...

http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/images/Autococker/greendustdyecocker1web.jpg

Simple but very cool

1ofkind
06-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Thats hot as it is, I don't think you should spend $$$ on a paint job.

paint magnet
06-17-2004, 01:58 PM
I agree, although some chrome/nickel accessories would complement it quite nicely :)

On a side note, how do you like the LV74 foregrip? I've been thinking of getting one myself but I haven't been able to find any one who has one to see how they like it.

Chronobreak
06-17-2004, 02:02 PM
btw it looks fine as it is from here atleast and is that an upgraded classic rt? i was just curious :cheers:

Chris42050
06-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Looks really good the way it is. Yeah, how do you like that foregrip. Looks unique.

paint magnet
06-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Looks really good the way it is. Yeah, how do you like that foregrip. Looks unique.

If I'm not mistaken, LordViper 74 makes or made them. I think Sneaky Hacker still has some for sale.

thump
06-17-2004, 03:14 PM
it is a Loard Viper grip,i got it through Sneaky Hacker.great guy to deal with!!!!
i love the grip,it is light and fits my hand perfect.
it was defaently worth the $32.50 i paid for the grip,would reccomend it to anyone!! :clap:

and yes,it is a classic rt it was sent in for the x-valve/ule upgrade.

thump
06-18-2004, 10:53 AM
if oyu guys/girls think is fine the way it is and that i shouldnt spent the $$ on a paint job then i just have one question.

what am i supose to spend my money on now if my mag is done?????

mabey save up for the new evil pimp when it comes out ,or save up and buy a dm4.

Chronobreak
06-18-2004, 11:29 AM
i bought a mag so i can make it they way i want and DONT have to upgrade it b/c its one of the very few guns that is better stock than all hyped up ide rather use the money to play or heck even just save for more gear down the road...then again im poor college student and every $ is precious

paint magnet
06-18-2004, 12:10 PM
if oyu guys/girls think is fine the way it is and that i shouldnt spent the $$ on a paint job then i just have one question.

what am i supose to spend my money on now if my mag is done?????

mabey save up for the new evil pimp when it comes out ,or save up and buy a dm4.

Spend it on paint :) Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it, although I'm rather good at coming up with ways to waste money... :rolleyes: