PDA

View Full Version : classic RT Q...

s.centralpirate
06-17-2004, 04:13 AM
To explain how my problem startedI would first have to tell you I upgraded my HALO over the winter to the new Z-code and stuck in some fresh batteries then proceeded to shoot a bunch of leftover paint from last fall...which was fine until the halo started double feeding paint and I had barrel breaks one after another.

sadly I got paint all around the bolt and it was a mess. got the gun home did the whole strip the gun down, clean, drop of oil, put it back together...until the next week. Next week came same problem double feeding but now gun doesn't want to fire...there is air up to the trigger, but just enough to pull the trigger not to fire the gun $#%@&! GREAT! well whatever...bust out the backup finish out the day kinda bummed about the mag not working.

FF to now... I just installed new O-rings throughout the gun (w/ AGD parts kit) still the same problem no leaks, but gun still doesn't want to fire...I adjusted the reg both directions now to make sure that I was getting enough air to fire and nothing.

Please advise

gun also has LVL10 installed ( should I reinstall it? )

air is supplied via 68/45 dynaflow