PDA

View Full Version : Would you be Happy

Beemer
06-17-2004, 08:38 AM
if your e gun had no bounce setting buffer, trig adj, etc,etc.... and was really one shot one pull.

Would you be pissed if you couldnt use an e-gun.[I wouldnt, I would just flip the switch to manual]

vonort
06-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Nope.. I like to go by the theory of No Batteries Required for my markers. '03 Cocker, Hurricaine, Illusion pump, and soon a Tac - One. Never did see the need for the electro kraze.

:cheers:

Bolter
06-17-2004, 10:05 AM
nope cause I would still be playin ball. As long as that happens, I don't care what I use. The only reason I have to keep up with the top end guns is because everyone else has this firepower in tournies, and you need it aswell to combat this. If everyone went back to pumps, Im sure I would to.

TheTramp
06-17-2004, 10:06 AM
if your e gun had no bounce setting buffer, trig adj, etc,etc.... and was really one shot one pull.

Would you be pissed if you couldnt use an e-gun.[I wouldnt, I would just flip the switch to manual]

My "e-guns" are one shot one pull.

I wouldn't mind using manual guns for rec play but when shooting a lane on the break I woulnd't give up the speed.

The Action Figure
06-17-2004, 10:11 AM
yeah I love my bushmaster, but I miss my mech but the rof on my current gun blows my old mag away, but to answer your question I wouldnt be dissapointed. Especially if everyone had to play with mech

Mango
06-17-2004, 10:33 AM
I would be sad. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/wiggle.gif

penguinpunk555
06-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Mango, you make me giggle. :argh:

kscullin
06-17-2004, 11:20 AM
Aren't they supposed to be one pull, one shot? That's what semi-auto is - anything more is technically a burst or full auto.

SanDiegoMag
06-17-2004, 11:56 AM
"Whats an e-gun?" Thats what they will say 2 years after the hAir trigger :rolleyes:

FlawleZ
06-17-2004, 12:06 PM
Nope.. I like to go by the theory of No Batteries Required for my markers. '03 Cocker, Hurricaine, Illusion pump, and soon a Tac - One. Never did see the need for the electro kraze.

Exactly how I feel.

Jeffy-CanCon
06-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Nope.. I like to go by the theory of No Batteries Required for my markers. ... Never did see the need for the electro kraze.

Me, too.

Big_Mac
06-17-2004, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if the entire world had to resort to mechanical markers. I own a mini-mag, 99 cocker and my old reliable first gun (F4 illustrator). I use them every once in a while anyway...even against the electros. The money I save on my paint bill buys quite a few beers afterwards and I really don't think my 'kill' count suffers much (especially if I'm just playing rec).

Nick1Shot
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
I think I would be happy if the competitive standard was a mech, 1P1S marker. But only if that were as far as the standard had gone. Now that sport has been sped up I feel I would be dissatisfied seeing the sport return to slower markers. Heck, as fast as it is now, we are still trying to speed up the sport with X-Ball, ArenaBall and other such styles of play. It's part of the evolution, and exciting as heck.

Nick

Beemer
06-17-2004, 03:51 PM
My "e-guns" are one shot one pull.

And what gun would that be?????

I would be sad. why, you need help to pull fast?

Originally posted by AGD

The big issue with a light weight mech trigger is not the trigger. The problem is that all the electros get their incredible firing rates from switch BOUNCE, not finger pulls. My opinion is that an incredible mech trigger would still be blown off because it couldn't put out the paint like a cheater board. If tournament rules would really stick to one shot per pull.... Oh Baby it would be an new day! AGD

jesseyo13
06-17-2004, 04:14 PM
"all the electros get their incredible firing rates from switch BOUNCE" :nono:
I’m going to have to disagree with that, although some boards do, a lot do not. Look at the ir3s micro switch. It is designed not to bounce and does just that. It seems hypercritical to me when the x valves trigger can be set to bounce like mad.

WARPED1
06-17-2004, 04:19 PM

My 2K LCD Angel is true one shot per pull, and I like it that way.

TheTramp
06-17-2004, 04:31 PM
And what gun would that be??????

Well...How about my E-Mag which doesn't even use a switch. Or.....My Tribal which has a board that came out well before all this adjustble debounce crap.

I don't care how slowly you pull the trigger on either one, you wont get more than one shot per pull.

Timmee
06-17-2004, 04:59 PM
My Chaos chip equipped BM2K (1st gen) is true 1p1s. The only time I had any bounce with it was when I took the trigger return spring out of it (went uncontrollable F/A). Thankfully, that was at home when I tested that, and I had the spring to put back in.

Mango
06-17-2004, 10:22 PM
why, you need help to pull fast?

Listen...having a gun that has a crazy debounce setting is fun. It makes it more fun for me and more devasting for my opponents. I'm over it.

Mango
06-18-2004, 12:52 AM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif

Beemer you so http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/riaa.gif.

JrnyFan1985
06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
anyone watch the Zak Vetter vids? that guys was shooting 16bps on an rt. That'll close a lane off the break just as well as an electro can do.