PDA

View Full Version : The NEW BA XTREME MAG!!!

Blazestorm
06-17-2004, 08:30 PM
http://baproshop.com/10man/BAxtrememagvid.wmv

Wow... mad pimpin...

LittlePaintballBoy
06-17-2004, 08:33 PM
BA? Lol whatever im downloading it...

EDIT- HHAHAHAHAHA, that NYX movie is so stupid. Nice parody lol

Fade
06-17-2004, 08:35 PM
that was retarded... warning for those under the age of 14 !!! You will want one.

Automaget
06-17-2004, 08:35 PM
all i can say is WHAT A RIP!!!! o yea and you NEED MORE LITE!!!!! i cant see what the hell your showing me

Blazestorm
06-17-2004, 08:38 PM
Here's the original...

http://homepage.mac.com/alle/.Movies/kayle%20wild%20style.mov

coolcatpete
06-17-2004, 08:39 PM
WTF? That was weird and crazy and no one should ever say kneezey refering to their knees and ankles. Oh well I enjoyed a good ol lol.
Pete

Paintball_4_Fun
06-17-2004, 08:39 PM
http://baproshop.com/10man/BAxtrememagvid.wmv

Wow... mad pimpin...

Try filming with the lights on!
also my wife shoots faster then you. :dance: and she is a singel triger on her clasic mag. :wow:

just kidding :cheers:

OhMyAMoose
06-17-2004, 08:40 PM
what a waste of time

coolcatpete
06-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Here's the original...

http://homepage.mac.com/alle/.Movies/kayle%20wild%20style.mov
That is what I was thinking of when I was watxching it.
Pete

FallNAngel
06-17-2004, 08:59 PM
I thought it was hilarious honestly. The way he was screaming when he was shooting was great.

wobbles82
06-17-2004, 09:02 PM
It was on Pbnation a day or so ago...it is supposed to be a parody guys, lol. Its funny just for that, but its even funnier reading some peoples responses, lol. And I dont think he meant kneezy..as in referring to ankles and knees..heh. Good stuff

penguinpunk555
06-17-2004, 09:09 PM
hehe. I didn't relize it was a pararody untill I saw the matrix video. I saw the matrix video alot of times before that too.

Can I get a link to the PBN thread?

OhMyAMoose
06-17-2004, 09:21 PM
it was a paraody? haha, well in that case they did a very nice job. nice work.

TheDoveDecends
06-17-2004, 09:24 PM
yeah hes making fun of Kyle "Wild style" from NYX, in the NYX Trix video. Great job i must say.. LOL

FallNAngel
06-17-2004, 09:33 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542120

GrassNinja
06-17-2004, 09:34 PM
one word, WOW.
seriously, please tell me it was a class project or somethin. daaaayummmm.

GrassNinja

coolcatpete
06-17-2004, 09:36 PM
It was on Pbnation a day or so ago...it is supposed to be a parody guys, lol. Its funny just for that, but its even funnier reading some peoples responses, lol. And I dont think he meant kneezy..as in referring to ankles and knees..heh. Good stuff
OH he must have, he said you can even shoot from your kneezies.
Pete

p8ntballin007
06-17-2004, 10:57 PM
I beleive he said Heezy as in shoot from the heezy, you know, your HIPS

"90 inches of pure death"- :headbang:

ZapTheMad
06-17-2004, 11:04 PM
I think dude shoulda lit himself on fire to show how hot it really is :)

magman007
06-17-2004, 11:31 PM
I laughed my *** off when i saw it. I thought it was one of the funniest damn things ever. The kyle wild style vid is hillarious, and that is just pure genious, even if he is knocking on the mag a bit.

for some more parody, i suggest checking out mike evan's second dm4 video located here..

actually, check them all out in order, i find them to be excellently edited, and with great technique... I lov the beginning of the first one with the musical from the song stockholm syndrome by muse kicking in right at the beginning of the video, and the drum intro with the powering on of the beast, here the vids are, right click and save as....

http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/paintball/DM4.WMV

http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/paintball/videos/dm4part2.WMV

http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/paintball/videos/dm4part3.WMV

PaintballSmurf13
06-18-2004, 01:06 AM
:rofl: HAHAHAHA, now THAT was funny. I can't stand the NYX trix video and that's a nice parody, :clap:
-Ryan :headbang:

PsychoBaller
06-18-2004, 01:53 AM
I have to admit.. that was one funny arse video.... heh....

ShockerBoi19
06-18-2004, 03:09 AM
That was freakin STUPID!!!!!!!!! I mean I feel dumber for just watchin it now :mad: !

1stdeadeye
06-18-2004, 05:45 AM
Someone forgot to take their prozac/rittalin.... :rolleyes:

WenULiVeUdiE
06-18-2004, 07:15 AM
20 says his parents were on crack when they had him. That is a great way to start my day. Ahh my cat is bitting the screen. Coolcatpete, your sig pic excites my cat.

booyah
06-18-2004, 07:43 AM
I want that 30 seconds of my life back

Prezents
06-18-2004, 08:24 AM
Now that is part of my life I will NEVER GET BACK :nono:

coolcatpete
06-18-2004, 08:29 AM
Coolcatpete, your sig pic excites my cat.
NIce that was my goal. I want to replace all cat nip :headbang:
Pete

Major Jam
06-18-2004, 10:52 AM
Hilarious! We need more PB videos like that! :) :rofl:

Mango
06-18-2004, 11:28 AM
Quite possibly the BEST paintball video I have ever seen!!!! I love at the end when he moves the camera to the tank and goes "BAM!" and shakes it. BWAHAHAHA!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-18-2004, 12:07 PM
...creative

nicad
06-18-2004, 02:09 PM
this is priceless! "yo yo yo"..

you HAVE to see the horrible NYX matrix video to appreciate this one..
when it (NYX matrix video) came out I couldnt believe it was REAL and not a joke.. pretty bad.

again.. good work on this spoof.

Chronobreak
06-18-2004, 03:12 PM
yes, that nyx video made me want the gun that much less thinking omg is this guy serious? who would buy this thing...making me think about the mindset of the person buying these things.... :tard:

Creative Mayhem
06-18-2004, 03:19 PM
LOL! Good job!

BD_Paintball
06-18-2004, 03:39 PM
OMG ill take one!!!! its only $128,000.

that was a funny movie

WARPED1
06-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Can I have those few minutes of my life back please?!

manike
06-18-2004, 06:27 PM
That's hilarious. One of the funniest paintball vids I've seen in ages. :cheers: :hail:

eric
06-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Those guys are funny as hell, ive played with em a few times. Its a parody for the people who think its dumb

THey have a website Here (http://www.baproshop.com) click on fourms.

FragTek
06-18-2004, 09:59 PM
That vid was off the heezy :) It made me wanna go buy a BA XTREME mag and shoot it from the kneezy's and teezy's!

Great parody, I loved it :)

BTW, that mag must weigh 49lbs... SS Body, SS Barrel, Warp Feed, 114ci tank... OMG! lol.

Blackice7
06-18-2004, 10:39 PM
ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good stuff.... brilliant, just brilliant! ROFL After it cuts then zooms in of the gun is the best part...

Ahh yeah baby that right there is 95 inches of pure death...

Holy crap that is hilarious

GoatBoy
06-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Man, that vid's a riot... definitely a keeper.

SpecialBlend2786
06-19-2004, 02:30 AM
..........................lol

50 cal
06-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Kind of moronic in a ritalin deficiency sort of way.
Still, it was funny.

FragTek
06-19-2004, 09:36 AM
Where can I get my SS body drilled for the google eyes? :D :headbang:

Dryden
06-19-2004, 01:01 PM
That vid was off the heezy :) It made me wanna go buy a BA XTREME mag and shoot it from the kneezy's and teezy's!Yes, but don't forget, you can also shoot it bazooka style!!! :)

Brilliant!

PzYcO
06-19-2004, 06:42 PM
Hahah bro great vid, hilarious

Did anyone else "re-watch" the NYX video, and notice how slow his fingers are moving to rip huge streams of paint..... :confused: :eek: *cough* cheater board? :wow:

Blazestorm
06-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Been confirmed many times that was a cheater board, plus the crappy camera.

Most E-Guns have cheater-boards... pretty sad actaully :(

Only reason people work to not have bounce (or to hide it) is so they don't get caught in tournies. Any legit E-blade cocker would be slower then a mechanical.

Demobilized
06-19-2004, 10:21 PM
:hail: :rofl: :hail:

FallNAngel
06-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Been confirmed many times that was a cheater board, plus the crappy camera.

Confirmed?? Confirmed by who? I'm sure if it was confirmed, someone's talked about it... can you provide a link?

Most E-Guns have cheater-boards... pretty sad actaully :(

Let's see... Matrix's, Angels, E-Cockers and Cyborgs don't... Hell, you could even include the WAS board which has been put in just about every gun out there. It's not so much that it's a cheater board as it is people that set their debounce to 1 and watch it bounce...

Only reason people work to not have bounce (or to hide it) is so they don't get caught in tournies.

Again, not true. For a long time I've been against bounce period... I don't play tournies and only get to play maybe twice a month.

Any legit E-blade cocker would be slower then a mechanical.

Now I think you're just plain smoking something...

sneakyhacker420
06-20-2004, 02:16 PM
wow... that vids a few months old

probably the gayest movie ive ever seen

and the most horrible attempt at paintball humor in my life - shyt, tyger's funnier than this guy

Chronobreak
06-20-2004, 02:18 PM
wow... that vids a few months old

probably the gayest movie ive ever seen

and the most horrible attempt at paintball humor in my life - shyt, tyger's funnier than this guy

u do know it was meant to be a parody video of the ny trix right? u gotta see that vid to appreciate this one. I had a similar reaction at first until i saw that trix vid

sneakyhacker420
06-20-2004, 02:27 PM
im not stupid, i know the NYX videos, i still have them both on my comp... including this horrid parody of them

Blazestorm
06-20-2004, 02:27 PM
Confirmed?? Confirmed by who? I'm sure if it was confirmed, someone's talked about it... can you provide a link?

Somewhere on PBNation, was discovered shortly after the video was released, can't find it now, don't believe me, I don't care. Was a cheater board

Let's see... Matrix's, Angels, E-Cockers and Cyborgs don't... Hell, you could even include the WAS board which has been put in just about every gun out there. It's not so much that it's a cheater board as it is people that set their debounce to 1 and watch it bounce...

You can get cheaterboards for them, having doesn't neccessarily mean they come stock.

Again, not true. For a long time I've been against bounce period... I don't play tournies and only get to play maybe twice a month.

You're different, every person around here has the mentality "It isn't wrong if you don't get caught" which seems to be the way with everything in the world.

Now I think you're just plain smoking something...

Because of the amount of kick eblades have, it's very very difficult to get a non-bouncing eblade over 10bps, and I know people who can shoot mechanical cockers at 8-9bps, even seen 11bps. Every eblade I've shot I made bounce, even though refs allowed them in a no-bounce tourney.

We all have different views on paintball, I don't like the fact that this game went from being the better player, pulling the move at the right time, and playing smart to... shooting fast... being an *** to everyone who isn't shooting guns you like... and cheating whenever possible. That's all I see now adays, and I f***ing hate it.

And to sneaky... shut up man, that was the single greatest paintball video in existance.

FallNAngel
06-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Somewhere on PBNation, was discovered shortly after the video was released, can't find it now, don't believe me, I don't care. Was a cheater board

Then I'll have to look

You can get cheaterboards for them, having doesn't neccessarily mean they come stock.

What board are you referring to then? I'm talking about boards that are available to the public, not uber hush-hush boards that are available to specific players on certain teams...

You're different, every person around here has the mentality "It isn't wrong if you don't get caught" which seems to be the way with everything in the world.

I agree, it's retarded.

Because of the amount of kick eblades have, it's very very difficult to get a non-bouncing eblade over 10bps, and I know people who can shoot mechanical cockers at 8-9bps, even seen 11bps. Every eblade I've shot I made bounce, even though refs allowed them in a no-bounce tourney.

Depends on the trigger settings, what kind of cocker (normal or halfblock), what it has on it, how it's set up, etc.

Blazestorm
06-20-2004, 04:42 PM
All true, but every eblade I've shot was allowed into a strictly no-bounce tourney (they check each gun before each game, let 2-3 refs shoot the guns) and I got every single one of the eblades to bounce. (I was taking video/reffing)

All cases are different, but from personal experience, eblades are hard to not bounce :D

Cheater-boards may not be made public but they're easy to get.

No need to argue bro, it's not going to solve anything.

I'll admit, I was wrong you were right, simply to end the arguement