PDA

View Full Version : I talked to a squirrel!

Blazestorm
06-17-2004, 09:58 PM
www.sgclan.net/squ.wmv

Wow! :bounce:

ryanshep
06-17-2004, 10:08 PM
i feel bad for anyone who has enough time on their hands to try to talk to a squirrel....

:clap: comical non the less gave me a good laugh

Blazestorm
06-17-2004, 10:09 PM
I was walking through the forest and I saw it, made a noise, he responded so I kept making that noise, got my brother to get the camera and recorded it :D

trevorjk
06-17-2004, 11:37 PM
HAHA STUPID SQUIRREL WAS KICKING HIM SELF IN THE HEAD! :tard:

Automaggin2
06-18-2004, 12:42 AM
hahahaha we got ace ventura over here. :bounce:

personman
06-18-2004, 12:56 AM
lol thats great he came back

Deep Sixx
06-18-2004, 09:42 AM
I was walking through the forest and I saw it, made a noise, he responded so I kept making that noise, got my brother to get the camera and recorded it :D

Little do you know you're engaged to be married now! I'll be sure to send a nice nut basket.

sixx

Hasty8
06-18-2004, 09:46 AM
Watch out everybody. This is just his first step to global domination! When his highly trained and well armed and motivated squirrel army is ready they shall "unleash hell" upon his signal!

awesomePballer11
06-19-2004, 12:47 AM
the squirrel snipers were waiting in the trees just behind the guy with thier crosshairs on his head :shooting:

punkncat
06-19-2004, 09:37 AM
He didn't say "WHEEEEEE!!!" did he?
lol

FragTek
06-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Is it just me or did the squirrels eyes look completely cracked out.... :confused:

Timmee
06-19-2004, 07:45 PM
I want that minute of my life back!

Actually, I did kind of chuckle for a few seconds. =-|

Bad_Dog
06-19-2004, 10:50 PM
eh,

you people have no idea how many red squirrels have met thier fate doing that :D

they think that they'll intimidate you by chirping... heh, thats why man invented the rifle :rofl:

soo many times its unbelievable....

heres how it plays out:

walking through woods squirrel hunting...
red squirrel jumps up side of tree and starts barking...
me raises rifle and pop! red squirrel dead...

I dont know why they do it, they just tell you where they are and then present themselves to be shot...

stupid yet funny squirrels :tard:

Clare
06-20-2004, 12:01 AM
heres how it plays out:

walking through woods squirrel hunting...
red squirrel jumps up side of tree and starts barking...
me raises rifle and pop! red squirrel dead...

I dont know why they do it, they just tell you where they are and then present themselves to be shot...

What is the point in hunting for squirrels? I don't see the pleasure that can be gained from it. They "chirp" to try and protect their territory and to announce your presence to other squirrels.

Blazestorm
06-20-2004, 12:06 AM
but I made him come back! :D

Bad_Dog
06-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Origionally posted by Clare
What is the point in hunting for squirrels?

the enormous amount of damage the little guys can cause getting into the attic of our cabin :mad: They chew one hole to get in and soon enough everythings all shredded and used for nesting material...

now I'm not really into the "hunt to kill" attitude but when the little buggers make my vacation a work weekend... that dont go over very nice :mad:

and then when you finally do get the roof patched up, and you cant sleep at night because the squirrels are having a party in the walls... they arnt the most quiet things in the world...

:shooting: red squirrels

FreakBaller12
06-21-2004, 09:37 AM
haha he came back..haha :spit_take

PsychoBaller
06-21-2004, 10:05 AM
the enormous amount of damage the little guys can cause getting into the attic of our cabin :mad: They chew one hole to get in and soon enough everythings all shredded and used for nesting material...

now I'm not really into the "hunt to kill" attitude but when the little buggers make my vacation a work weekend... that dont go over very nice :mad:

and then when you finally do get the roof patched up, and you cant sleep at night because the squirrels are having a party in the walls... they arnt the most quiet things in the world...

:shooting: red squirrels

I learnd Red Squirrels originated in Europe or something, and they are currently taking over Grey Squirrel territories in north New Jersey... and North Eastern states for that matter...

They are smaller, fiestier little buggers, and their tales are not as bushy...

Learned in my Enviornmental Sci. class 2yrs go... lots o good that did, heh

-baller

SpecialBlend2786
06-21-2004, 02:27 PM
squirrel :)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-21-2004, 06:54 PM
hmmm...i gotta try that one day

Bolter
06-22-2004, 12:37 PM
yup those little red squirrels have nearly wiped out the grey squirrels in this country. Don't know where they are from but they are dangerous. This guy can control them. He also is dangerous :ninja: I say we take him :shooting:

:p

Bad_Dog
06-22-2004, 06:12 PM
yup, and then theres the topic of deer hunting...

I sit in my treestand and what happens?... a red squirrel sees me and starts chirping :mad:

chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp... non stop untill you either go away or shoot at it :mad:

I think I'm going to add this to my sig: :shooting: squirrels

Echo419
06-22-2004, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry your all unlike me. I think I may be the only one who finds this extremly amusing enough to watch it 3 times. Save it to my comp. And later to attempt doing it... I guess im a freak. That totaly rocked :headbang: