PDA

View Full Version : What do you think (DM4 pic)....

Skoad
06-17-2004, 10:13 PM
http://web.umr.edu/~sjjgfd/tuxedo.jpg

RenagadeOfFunk
06-17-2004, 10:17 PM
...i like it...

...very nice almost refective silver/grey with black...

Ov3rmind
06-17-2004, 10:17 PM
That actually looks really nice.

Skoad
06-17-2004, 10:19 PM
well its supposed to be chrome and black polished....i guess my monitor is worse than I thought so my photoshop skills are impaired :(

JimmyBeam
06-17-2004, 10:24 PM
if i found 1400 bucks lying around somewhere i'd buy it

Rather
06-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Skoad, problems with just PS or whole monitor? could be color proof settings...

BackPack
06-17-2004, 10:36 PM
IMHO, a dust white(clear) anno, with gloss black accents would look better, but just my opinion.

Skoad
06-17-2004, 10:41 PM
It's my monitor. Colors have been off for a while, I've tried adjusting them on the monitor itself and video card settings but I can't seem to get them just right.

Threewheeler
06-18-2004, 02:39 AM
That has to be the best looking DM4 I've seen to date. Still don't like the milling though.

t33kyboy
06-18-2004, 02:47 AM
looks like a panda bear.

ShockerBoi19
06-18-2004, 02:59 AM
I like it ALOT!!!!!! I really like that "off-colored" white that it is.

coolcatpete
06-18-2004, 08:25 AM
looks like a panda bear.
YEAH I say we make teams of animals and then we can have zoo war. Sorry it just had to come out.

That looks really nice, they shoot awesome to my friend has one and oh man it is awesome.
Pete

Bulldog
06-18-2004, 10:11 AM
Looks good. I like it. I see alot of the matte grey and red. Nice to see something different on it.

guysdaman
06-18-2004, 10:15 AM
SCHweeeet!

And the dancing banana likes it too!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

barberjohn
06-18-2004, 10:34 PM
yea, i would take a polished anoed dm4 over a dust anyday, especially with a color scheme like that. why not try flipping it around, and have the black parts chrome and the gun black, that would probably be more realistic and would probably look really good too.

50 cal
06-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Still don't like the looks of the DM4's. The original Matrix looks better IMO.

edweird
06-19-2004, 08:33 AM
I still dont like the Larami lookin thing... sorry cant do it, I dont care if it has debounce -1 or whatever, It still looks like a pile to me.

GT
06-19-2004, 09:06 AM
I think it looks awful, and the design blows. Funny, AO hated this gun when it first came out, ohhhh the hype....

barberjohn
06-19-2004, 12:20 PM
I think it looks awful, and the design blows. Funny, AO hated this gun when it first came out, ohhhh the hype....
its not like we are saying that we like the gun's design now, just that it looks better with that color scheme. i still think it looks like a box with air intakes on the side :tard: .

magman007
06-19-2004, 12:29 PM
i really dont understand how you guys can knock the design. You all clammered for a flowing design, and tom gave you the x-mag. well this flows much similar to the x-mag, and you all seem to hate it? Jeez, i dunno. I guess you all hate the orracle too then?

Also, would some one care to tell me exactly what hype there is behind the DM4? Everything claimed about it has proven to be true...

I just dont get you guys, ::sigh:: what ever

Skoad
06-19-2004, 12:50 PM
I didn't really like the looks of them at first, but I got used to it and now it looks awesome! :)

I still hate almost all Timmy milling jobs....especially the species, who would pay money for that?

teufelhunden
06-19-2004, 01:09 PM
i really dont understand how you guys can knock the design. You all clammered for a flowing design, and tom gave you the x-mag. well this flows much similar to the x-mag, and you all seem to hate it? Jeez, i dunno. I guess you all hate the orracle too then?

Also, would some one care to tell me exactly what hype there is behind the DM4? Everything claimed about it has proven to be true...

Anything that isn't a 'Mag is automatically disadvantaged when it comes to looks. Hell, performance too. That's AO for ya.

Hell, AO hates the Shocker... and it looks like a 'Mag...

mag-hatter
06-19-2004, 01:40 PM

i personally hate that gun because there is nothing you can do to it. there is no personalization involved. it comes perfect, stock. i don like guns that are like that and to buy a bun that needs nothing else to run better, is just plain retarded because if you want to upgrade something, it wont make it any better. i just dont like these new age guns that dont require jack crap to run better.

ZSigErik
06-19-2004, 01:48 PM
i personally hate that gun because there is nothing you can do to it. there is no personalization involved. it comes perfect, stock. i don like guns that are like that and to buy a bun that needs nothing else to run better, is just plain retarded because if you want to upgrade something, it wont make it any better. i just dont like these new age guns that dont require jack crap to run better.

Either you are extremely serious or that was dripping with so much sarcasm I could use it as a dressing for my salad.

teufelhunden
06-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Thor is bein serious. There's a few for the DM4...

um.

bolt kits, i guess, when they come out.

Skoad
06-19-2004, 02:23 PM
With DM4's as of right now, not much you can do. He's right they are perfect stock, but some people like to be different.

Things you can do:
New chip for the board - WAS or XSF
New trigger - CP Roller, new techna trigger soon
New reg - no reason really
New bolt - evolve bolt, latest news is it will be out in 5-6 weeks
New grease - not really an upgrade, but helps out a ton

Here's the techna:
http://www.hunt101.com/img/158422.JPG

GT
06-19-2004, 02:43 PM
Anything that isn't a 'Mag is automatically disadvantaged when it comes to looks. Hell, performance too. That's AO for ya.

Hell, AO hates the Shocker... and it looks like a 'Mag...

I dont even own a mag. Bam you just sterotyp'ed everyone on AO, good job.

<----------- Still thinks the dm4 sucks, wishes the new shocker got more shots/fill, likes angels since they really havnt changed much from the LED, also thinks the orracle is a waste of money when all it is, is a dressed up super stock.

o' the many opinions of gt.................

Iron Mag13
06-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Pumping!

teufelhunden
06-19-2004, 03:56 PM
I dont even own a mag. Bam you just sterotyp'ed everyone on AO, good job.

<----------- Still thinks the dm4 sucks, wishes the new shocker got more shots/fill, likes angels since they really havnt changed much from the LED, also thinks the orracle is a waste of money when all it is, is a dressed up super stock.

o' the many opinions of gt.................

You mean the 17-1800 of the shocker isn't enough? New bolt=lots of shots.

The Orracle is mech, btw. E-Orracle... yes, it's a dressed up SS, the same way the Nexus 'Cockers are dressed up Sniper 2's. The same way an X-Mag is a dressed up Classic..

mag-hatter
06-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Either you are extremely serious or that was dripping with so much sarcasm I could use it as a dressing for my salad.

i was serious. big woop, a new trigger, GREASE, a board....big whoop.........

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-19-2004, 08:29 PM
The same way an X-Mag is a dressed up Classic..

Dressed up Emag.

OysterBoy
06-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Oh and as we all know spending money to get a gun to be perfect is just soo awesome, wheres the fun in saving money?

I own a mag, like the 2k3 Shocker, and cant get over how nice the DM4 is.

teufelhunden
06-20-2004, 12:16 AM
']Dressed up Emag.

Which is a dressed up Classic.

See how it works? There's the base design... Mag or Sniper 2. Then there's a boatload of upgrades. Pneumatics/internals/frame/etc. for the Sniper, making it a 'Cocker/E-Cocker, and valve/body/rail/frame/etc. for the 'Mag, making it an X-Mag.

GT
06-20-2004, 12:46 AM
You mean the 17-1800 of the shocker isn't enough? New bolt=lots of shots.

WTF Bolt kit is that? Please dont send me one link where ONE guy claims he is getting 5 billion shots per fill....

I am willing to take the Pepsi challenge, E orracle V. SS. My bet is they perform exactly the same, Just like the E and X. Dont be a smart *** you knew exactly what i meant. I think it is fairly apperant, even to an AGG pbn'er, that there is a world of difference bewteen those listed above and a classic, sniper2.

If you want start a new thread and I will be more than happy to puke my opinion about most of the crap that companies are making right now

sneakyhacker420
06-20-2004, 08:32 AM
just another DM4 with switched parts like they did with all the dye matrices (03's)

teufelhunden
06-20-2004, 09:32 AM
WTF Bolt kit is that? Please dont send me one link where ONE guy claims he is getting 5 billion shots per fill....

I am willing to take the Pepsi challenge, E orracle V. SS. My bet is they perform exactly the same, Just like the E and X. Dont be a smart *** you knew exactly what i meant. I think it is fairly apperant, even to an AGG pbn'er, that there is a world of difference bewteen those listed above and a classic, sniper2.

If you want start a new thread and I will be more than happy to puke my opinion about most of the crap that companies are making right now

Evolve, SP HE kit.. although looking around I overestimated, it should be around 1500. I just figured that a Trix with evolve will do that much [or more], so a Shocker should do about the same.

So now I'm an agg PBN'er? Go look up this name on PBN, I think I've got around 100 posts there, mostly in b/s/t. I'm merely a realistic baller, taking what you said one step further.

If you want to start a new thread to rant, it's up to you.

Fade
06-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Sweet Merciful Crap... I must have one !!!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Which is a dressed up Classic.

See how it works? There's the base design... Mag or Sniper 2. Then there's a boatload of upgrades. Pneumatics/internals/frame/etc. for the Sniper, making it a 'Cocker/E-Cocker, and valve/body/rail/frame/etc. for the 'Mag, making it an X-Mag.

Dude, its all wrong

Classic > Mini > RT > RTP > E-Mag > MicroE > SFLe > X-mag

PaintSkater00
06-20-2004, 11:11 PM
lol teufelhunden how do you figure an x-mag is a dressed up classic? They dont even work the same...or even shoot the same.

teufelhunden
06-21-2004, 07:18 AM
lol teufelhunden how do you figure an x-mag is a dressed up classic? They dont even work the same...or even shoot the same.

lol paintskater00 how do you figure they aren't? Seeing as the X-Valve is based around the way the Classic works, with a few changes to make it reactive and recharge quick. And omg, it has an electric frame!

Really different, eh?