PDA

View Full Version : Diablo e-matrix. Problems?

X-Plosive
10-13-2001, 11:25 AM
I was giving thought to trading my back up mini for an e-matrix. Does the matrix have any problems? A member on here named Crossfire told me that they had bolt stick and other bad problems. Is this true? The e-matrix made a great impression on me but I desire reliablity from my markers.....Crayola!:D

magman1031
10-13-2001, 12:50 PM
From what I know the matrix is a very reliable gun if you take good care of it. One of the problems on The e-matrix is it does have bolt stick but there are ways to get rid of that. One you have to oil your matrix and bolt a lot. They sell this matrix much stuff for it that works really well. Second there is a tournament abs (anti bolt stick) chip you can put on your matrix. You can go to thematrixcenter.com for more detailes or pbnation.com which has a lot of matrix owners. Also when ever something on the matrix is broken or leaking it is usually a o-ring kind of like a automag. Hope this helps!

MagMan5446
10-13-2001, 01:01 PM
It has a ton of o-rings. 26 I think.

the123
10-13-2001, 02:36 PM
My teammate bought a Shocktech E-Matrix (almost double the price of a stock) and he has had nothing but problems. Everything from velocity problems to ball chopping to NON firing. Also, he can't take it in the rain no matter what.
He has taken the marker back to Bad Boyz Toyz to be worked on over 4 times and still to this day, acts up. I think he has had 1 or 2 days where it worked just o.k.
maybe this is just one bad marker out a bunch, but for that kind of money, it wasn't worth it in my mind.
Brian

2UnREal
10-13-2001, 04:18 PM
Here is a link to a review of the Matrix written by 40 some players. The average rating is 9.6 out of 10. Anyways, here is the link and you can see what people thought of theirs:
http://www.pbreview.com/374/1/0/

mac2k4
10-13-2001, 07:57 PM
i shot one for a while and it was really nice, very quiet, and fairly fast. i was pretty impresed.
It felt good, and it had no problem. The guy who owns it had one promlem, when he put some modon it and it messed it up, then he did somin eles and since then it's shot great.