PDA

View Full Version : Does AGD Pride really like their guns?

tony3
06-18-2004, 04:21 PM
http://www.derder.com/vids/derder_mg.wmv -Derder teaser vid for MG 2004

About 20 seconds into the video theres a clip of an agd pride playing hitting his gun, haha. Thought it was a funny clip. :ninja:

RenagadeOfFunk
06-18-2004, 04:29 PM
...he is hitting the warp (pfft warps...sure they are awsome...until they start crapping out on you the your ScR3W3D)...

...gun is fine :)... :shooting:

dynastyfan
06-18-2004, 04:30 PM
if it was the gun im sure alot of people were mad at their guns during that tourney

TDonovan
06-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Dude he's just giving it some performance taps. :)

But it actually looks like he's just trying to get the thing to feed right. OR he's just proving how durable AGD products are, even while he's on the field! :dance:

RenagadeOfFunk
06-18-2004, 04:36 PM
...maybe he was spanking it...because the gun was DiRtY! ;)

Clare
06-18-2004, 04:40 PM
The rain, cold weather, and mud weren't exactly the best things for our paint and our markers

Major Jam
06-18-2004, 04:41 PM
The dude that filled his barrel with mud cracked me up.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-18-2004, 04:47 PM
lets replace all of our barrel condoms and plugs with the new Louisiana Mud Plug!

Big_Chops
06-18-2004, 04:51 PM
plastic in the warp. :confused: dunno how but w/e

tony3
06-18-2004, 05:42 PM
I saw some pics of legacy guys keeping their barrel socks on off teh break to prevent mudding from getting in during slides, then taking them off right after the break.

AGDlover
06-18-2004, 06:44 PM
I saw some pics of legacy guys keeping their barrel socks on off teh break to prevent mudding from getting in during slides, then taking them off right after the break.

hmmmmm intersesting. what bout back players????

Curly
06-18-2004, 06:53 PM
hmmmmm intersesting. what bout back players????

They didnt need to dive so they left the condoms off and shot off the break.

dynastyfan
06-18-2004, 06:55 PM
that dirt in the barrel thing happened to me once and it was horrible

Enemy
06-18-2004, 08:41 PM
the mudd plug was great loved the guys reaction when he tried to shoot it out and nothing happened.... hmmm maybe i should start carrying my squegee again when it rains!!!

elpimpo
06-18-2004, 11:24 PM
Dont Get Eliminated

dj89
06-18-2004, 11:39 PM
Dont Get Eliminated
MXEC LOL :clap: I LOVE THAT SHOW :headbang:

elpimpo
06-19-2004, 12:05 AM
the mudd plug was great loved the guys reaction when he tried to shoot it out and nothing happened.... hmmm maybe i should start carrying my squegee again when it rains!!!

umm he had a squegee

Curly
06-19-2004, 12:39 AM
When your barrel is that clogged a squegee doesnt help much. You have to take the barrel off and try to force mud out. Its a pain, especially when you are trying to play a tournament.

dj89
06-19-2004, 12:54 AM
twist-lock ;) to bad he did not have a mag with it

bunkermaster10
06-19-2004, 03:17 AM
At my last tourny I broke my friends ebladed cocker because of mudd. I superman dove and the barrel went straght into the ground and the whole gripframe broke off from the gun in the middle of the game couldn't shoot or anything. We still won that one to :shooting: . The thing was in 2 pieces. So I had to give him 320 bucks for a new worr blade. Sucked so bad.

sneakyhacker420
06-19-2004, 07:45 AM
i've fixed my LX many times by hitting it - creating the perfect seal between the bolt stem and the bolt, or unjamming the bolt and stem if i didnt oil it enough :tard:

and i've also made my warp work when it was low on batteries by hitting it

... i won't go into how many things ive fixed by hitting them

i'll buy your friends broken worrblade bunkermaster...

anyways, nice vid - i loved when the trix's barrel got plugged with mud and the shots just spewed out of the porting

edweird
06-19-2004, 08:06 AM
see... when will these damn promoters wise up and stop hosting events in the muddiest places in existance?

I say the opener event of the year should be here in phoenix... No damn mud and Not cold at all. Heck have it inside or outside its all the same early in the year. Then when it becomes nicer in the rest of the free world have the events there.

God why cant I be a Promoter? gone would be the days of Muddy-gras, and NPPL Mud Jersey. Then when times are more condusive to good weather the show can return to said places.

Oh and your a promoter... Im available for hire full time as of Feb 2007 when my Enlistment into the slave force ends :P

Bad_Dog
06-19-2004, 09:27 AM
it looked like butch?

Big_Chops
06-19-2004, 04:57 PM
yea its butch

Caffiend
06-19-2004, 07:55 PM
see... when will these damn promoters wise up and stop hosting events in the muddiest places in existance?

I say the opener event of the year should be here in phoenix... No damn mud and Not cold at all. Heck have it inside or outside its all the same early in the year. Then when it becomes nicer in the rest of the free world have the events there.

God why cant I be a Promoter? gone would be the days of Muddy-gras, and NPPL Mud Jersey. Then when times are more condusive to good weather the show can return to said places.

Oh and your a promoter... Im available for hire full time as of Feb 2007 when my Enlistment into the slave force ends :P

Ed, you're getting out? Congrats man, you know what you're gonna do on the outside world?

68magOwner
06-19-2004, 09:55 PM
he was clearly giving the thing a high five for being so awesome and rolling through people.....yea, i had to smack my warp more than a few times when i had it....yea, thn i realized it was turned off (really)

edweird
06-20-2004, 02:46 AM
Ed, you're getting out? Congrats man, you know what you're gonna do on the outside world?

I still got some time to come to my sences... but the way things are going Im pretty tired of it. What would I do? Honestly I dont have a clue.... the stupid job I do for the airforce was kind enough to leave me with no marketable skills for the outside world yet they thought its ok to take away my chance for a re-up bonus. Anyhow to keep it short im fed up that I get paid the same to handle exposives on the hottest patch of concrete in the world as the dude that hands out basketballs in the airconditioned gym. Screw that crap.

Anyhow who knows... but hell if someone wanted me to work in the industry I would leap at it. (Heck, if they offer me 1 cent more per paycheck and match my med dental plan I would tell the shirt I have better things to do than play Munitions expert for towel washer pay.)

Caffiend
06-20-2004, 11:49 PM
I feel the same way Ed. I'm hopefully getting out in 2008. Not sure what my plan is either. Would LOVE to find some job that matched my med and dental plan and got within $200 a month in pay.

Halliday
06-21-2004, 12:13 AM
The way this thread has gone, it sounds like the US Armed Forces don't like their guns :dance: