PDA

View Full Version : Question about valve trade-in

ZyperioN
06-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Ok i've got a friend who just picked up a used mag for $50, however the guy totally screwed him over and sent the mag with a diamond-labs back on the valve. We tried emailing him about the stock back cause that's what was in the picture but he wont respond. Now it's having major problems shooting and they all point at the diamond labs back. I know AGD is still running the trade-in program with the retro valves so in short my question is do the valves have to be completely stock to qualify for the trade-in, and also does anyone know if AGD would let him trade in his current valve and maybe get a small discount on a new classic valve. I've emailed AGD twice on this issue and i've yet to get any response so i thought i'd tap the knowledge of AO. Thanks a lot guys.

RRfireblade
06-18-2004, 05:40 PM
You can "Go X Valve" with it but as far as i know, there is no Classic trade in deal.

ZyperioN
06-18-2004, 05:50 PM
so it doesnt matter if the serials match and crap like that if your trading in?

68automagpwnr
06-18-2004, 06:04 PM
No, it does not matter if the serials dont match, mine didnt. my friend called AGD and they perfer to get rid of those because if one with mis matched serials gets stolen its harder to track.

RRfireblade
06-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Correct.

You can also keep your bolt and on/off assembly if so desired.