PDA

View Full Version : AO OH roll call

frop
06-18-2004, 07:41 PM
Well, since I'm moving to Lima, OH next Friday for school, I figured I'd try & find out where all ya OH guys are. Aint seen nothing about an AO OH event lately anyways ;)

EDIT:

OH AOer list: 20 (checked in) and counting...
frop
ntn4502
Dryden
ojhspyro89
behemoth
Black_Dragun2578
LUKE4696
trains_are_bad
RiddalinJunkie08
black_bishop
notbob
duby
Sac
i_baked_cookies
crikpaintball
SAW
Vanced
miroslav
daviselk
Latchkey
STRZ
Dave aka Bear
mastablasta

ntn4502
06-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Kent during school, down by Canton for the summer

meshaq
06-19-2004, 08:33 PM
im about an hour from lima. near springfield.

Dryden
06-21-2004, 09:06 AM
I've got a foursome in Lancaster/Columbus.

Moving to Lima ... going to Ohio Northern?

frop
06-23-2004, 06:45 AM
Goin to Northwestern Ohio, dont know if theyre the same :) We should have an AO OH day in the near future. Thoughts?

ojhspyro89
06-23-2004, 12:21 PM
Im up by wooster and bout 30 minutes from cleveland.

I suggest MOHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this place is huge and has some kick *** speedball fields. I dont think they have airball tho which is kind of dissapointing. Mohawk is huge though. They have these white barrel fields that are sweet. I was there on a buisiness thing with like 100 people. It was fun shooting all the people with rental guns. :dance: :dance: . We should have it in mid or late july or soemthing.

http://www.mohawkpaintball.com/

Here is the site. Mohawk might not be the best place in mid summer though, i think it gets very over grown there. I went in early spring which was awsome. I could make it to an ao thing more than likely. Id have to find a ride or something but im sure my bro could take me anywhere in northern ohio.

behemoth
06-30-2004, 06:40 AM
Little south of cleveland, all you boys are waay down there :)

Black_Dragun2578
07-08-2004, 05:30 PM
im here in akron u guys should tryout the tpa paintball in alliance it has some very nice fields 3 airballs fields 2 hyperball attack and defend hill also has spool and mounds field very nice fields they have a website but it is underconstruction www.tpapaintball.com

LUKE4696
08-12-2004, 02:09 PM
RT minimag guy in lakewood (western 'burb of Cleveland), always looking to play.

frop
08-13-2004, 03:32 AM
We need to organize an AO-OH day. Preferred dates anyone? Mid Sep-early Oct?

Btw, any decent BYOP, HPA fill fields near Lima? The guy at the local indoor field/shop gave me bogus directions to their outdoor field. Took me 15 miles all the way up & down a farm road & pissed me off to no end. :mad:

Black_Dragun2578
08-13-2004, 03:50 AM
i say we alll meet up at transcend in a month or so suppose to be the nicest indoor field in the nation yeah it may be a drive for some people like me but thats fine right? well we need to talk more bout this

Dryden
08-15-2004, 03:43 PM
My friends and I are talking about heading up to Transcend sometime this fall. Would someone in the Cleveland area be able to see about organizing a reservation for a Sunday date in Sept/Oct for a mini AO-OH day?

trains are bad
08-15-2004, 04:42 PM
I'm from oh, we are around cambridge-zanesville though.

RiddalinJunkie08
08-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Im from Centerville (suburb of Dayton)
-Mark

black_bishop
08-15-2004, 06:11 PM
athens, right beside OU

frop
08-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Never heard of Transcend, but I'm up for it. Let's get the gears moving! :D Sep/Oct would be good, since I know I'll need time to get some income at school. Keep this thread alive. :)

Black_Dragun2578
08-15-2004, 07:34 PM
ill try and get ahold of the guy to try and set a date just lmk when it would be the best time for all of u guys

RiddalinJunkie08
08-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Do they have a website?
-Mark

Black_Dragun2578
08-15-2004, 08:00 PM
http://www.transcendpaintball.com/

Black_Dragun2578
08-19-2004, 02:59 AM
when would be the best time for all of u guys i need the date to set with transcend

notbob
08-19-2004, 07:17 AM
Frop,

I grew up in Lima and went to Northwestern as well but live about 7 miles outside of town Town.

Which store did you go to, in the mall or downtown?
I am guessing in the mall and you probably talked to Rich or Dave... did they send you out to amherst road? That field is kinda hard to find but it is only about 3 minutes from my house. I have a small hyperball field for practise but it isn't anything fabulous.

Unfortunately, there is a small indoor field and that is about it around here.
There is some decent fields within an hour of here in a couple different directions.

Shoot me an email and maybe we can get some game on.

duby
08-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Bay village ohio here, only the lakewood guy has heard of it most likely. i'm about 15 minutes west of cleveland. an idea for a get together, pinnacle woods out in chardon (a hike from pretty much everywhere) has a huge game every fall (end of septemer i think). i will be going and would like to meet a few of you out there. i go every spring and fall and its great. two 2 hour games with over a hundred on each team, raffle that almost everyone wins, and a nice speedball field after the big game is over. luke, pm me with a phone number, i play almost every weekend out at the paintball village at swings and things.

ntn4502
08-21-2004, 11:59 AM
give me a month or so and I can make it to Trancend...I'll let you all shoot something youve never shot before ;)

frop
10-29-2004, 04:03 PM
It's time to revive this thread. We need to get planning for an AO-OH day. Around Thanksgiving, maybe? Transcend & MOhawk are the current candidates.

ojhspyro89
11-04-2004, 03:08 PM
It's time to revive this thread. We need to get planning for an AO-OH day. Around Thanksgiving, maybe? Transcend & MOhawk are the current candidates.

MMM HMM

trains are bad
11-04-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm still around, but too poor to play much PB. Anyone ever play at intense in Canton? I'm playing a tourney there the 20th.

Sac
11-04-2004, 03:25 PM
im from mt vernon, were smack dab in the middle of the state about an hour north of c-bus

for a sweet feild i suggest TPA (Total Paintball Addicts) they have 2 sup air feilds and mike is picking up an x-ball feild this weekend i think, also they have a hyperball feild and a spool feild. its in Alliance, OH.

Asym
11-04-2004, 04:06 PM
I'm around Dayton, but usually stop playing when the weather starts getting cold.

frop
11-15-2004, 03:02 AM
NooooooOO!!! Don't let this fall by the wayside! UP! UP! UP! I have Transcend, MOhawk & TPA on the list. No date yet (Dec?Jan?Feb?Mar??) Talk to me guys! Suggestions on indoor places for those of us who dont want frostbite?

Sac
11-15-2004, 04:00 PM
i think TPA is closed to the public and only avaliable for team rpactice and private groups of 15 or more now, so scratch that. i dont think transcend is re-opened yet...

ojhspyro89
11-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Splat paintball in canal fulton. They have a hyper ball field and speedball field and like 3 woods. Im sure if we give Bruce a call he will set up the Airball field for us.

But of course that is next spring......

i_baked_cookies
11-17-2004, 07:20 PM
cincy fools!

i play like every weekend during summer break... but other than that i dont play. keep me updated on AO-OH day if there will be one or whatever. if ur gonna make a mailing list, my email is superdoopersauce@gmail.com

frop
11-18-2004, 12:55 AM
First off, I need more suggestions on fields, esp indoors & desired playing dates. Kinda pointless to make an AO-OH day if I'm the only one there :p

crikpaintball
11-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Well I know it's a little bit of a drive for the the players in the Northern part of the state but I'm willing to volunteer my field for a mag players day. We're located about 7 minutes north of Hamilton and about 40 minutes south east of Dayton.

I'll waive the field fee for the day and you can BYOP. Is that a good enough reason to bring everyone together. We're close enough to Indiana and Kentucky that we may be able to get some mag players from there also.

If you do need paint our bags start at $13 and are cases start at $45 including tax.

Let me know how everyone feels. You can learn more about the field at www.cabincreekpaintball.com

Scott

frop
11-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Cool, thanks for the offer. It'll take some time for everyone to see this & respond. Also, since it's an outdoor field, any event there would likely happen in the springtime, seeing as there's been some comments on cold-weather play.

behemoth
11-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Well, transcend is gone, and thanksgiving is here...

-- Ive got family businesses in Akron and Massillon

So, i know a little around there

I just turend 16 yesterday, so now im gonnabe able to drive places

AND im going tomarrow to buy a compressor -- gona bolt it to the bed of my truck and fill tanks :) yay.

frop
11-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Well, happy bday behemoth. Hope you get a booster for that compressor, I don't think you'll get one that'll do 3000psi cheap ;)

Anyways, I'm adding a (public) poll for when you guys would like to have this.

frop
11-25-2004, 03:38 AM
On WARPIG, there's an indoor place called Action Sports Indoor Paintball in Columbus. Anyone heard of it?

crikpaintball
11-25-2004, 03:04 PM
ASI was a very nice field. They closed about 6 months ago.

frop
11-26-2004, 08:10 PM
great....too many places closing :(

frop
12-02-2004, 05:00 AM
UP! I still wanna do this! Vote in the poll, gimme field possibilties, also, tell me if you know of any big games/scenarios coming up.

trains are bad
12-02-2004, 08:31 AM
I'm pretty sure splatterpark has a big woods game every spring.

duby
12-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Pinnacle woods out in Chardon also has a big game every spring. i'm down for pretty much anywhere any time. Transcend or Swings and things in cleveland would be the most convienent, and cabin creek is on my way down to dayton, miami(oxford), and cinci where i visit friends at least once a month.

SAW
12-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Cabin Creek's just a few minutes away from me. I've played many great games, an awsome field with even better staff. CC has my vote.

ojhspyro89
12-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Im voting Splat paintball in canal fulton. Im sure if we talked to bruce hed give us some pretty good prices and such.Its also a VERY nice facility but you have to walk a bit to get to the fields but there is an air fill station up by the fields in the summer.

We should do it sometime when im off school during the summer months or spring break. I dont have my license yet so id have to bum a ride off my dad.

I dun even own a mag, ha ill show up anyway or buy one ;)

Vanced
12-02-2004, 07:28 PM
I didn't see this thread till now,

26yo from south of the Canton Area... been playing about 10+ years... Typically have 2-4 mags at any given time...

Ok as for fields... Splat in Canal Fulton is nice... Bruce the owner is a friend and would give us some deals ( He use to run the shop/fields my cousin owned for him)... He speed ball fields are top notch... but I hate to say it if we want any real woods fields he only really has one and it is on the side of hill with flooding problems at the bottom...

If we want a larger area.. Splatterpark in Columbus or Prof. Lumpy's in South East Ohio ( Black Cat had a large sceniro there this fall. )

As for BlackCat Scenerio's ... My group knows them and has dealings with them. One of my good friends actually has his compressor and his Dodge right now at his Autorepair shop, tuning it up for him. I could start the process if we ant to go that way and have a get together centered around his next scenrio game ?

As for Dates... I like late spring early summer once the holdays are over and the weather stablaizes a little like the end of May? I got a crew of about a dozen guys I play with about half with Mags... They are not AO members but they are part of the Mag family that will add to the total of Mags attending... (( Maybe a few more mags with them by then as well ))

That is just my 2 Cents ? Any other quetsions Feel free to PM or E-mail me...

frop
12-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Great! Now looking at spring/summertime for logistical & weather reasons. Vanced, I'd appreaciate it if you could put the idea in Black Cat's head, just don't push it too hard yet, we'd need commitments for that.

field list:
Transcend
Mohawk
TPA (if we got enough guys)
Splat paintball
cabon creek
splatterpark
Swings and things
Prof. Lumpy's

scenarios/big games:
Pinnacle woods
Black Cat(@Lumpy's I assume)

Vanced
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Well when it comes to fields... I don't know why it didn't dawn on me... (( I think it is because I haven't played there yet ))

DUGH ! - BlackCat Paintball is opening their own home field in Cambridge Ohio Right off the interstate at the intersection of I-77 & I-70 a fairly easy drive from most of the state. Supposedly it is going to quite large with plenty of speed & woods ball options... and now has my vote once I check into it a little bit...

And not to mention Blackcat is now alligned with AGD and we may be able to provoke Tom and the powers that Be to maybe make this a little something special being the first AO-OH Day ?

Check out their homepage... http://www.blackcatpaintball.com/

EDIT:

But know the 2005 IAO in Pittsburgh is susposadly on July 27-31st and AGD always makes a showing there... and odds are I am sure blackcat might as well... I'll probably play at it as well... so I think if we are going to do this... It'll have to be at least a month + on either side of IAO so maybe late May to middle of June. (( Humm maybe I'll make it my Birthday game on June 12th.. LOL .. ))... again I'll see what I can find out from Blackcat...

frop
12-03-2004, 01:23 PM
Isnt that Prof Lumpy's Academy?

ntn4502
12-03-2004, 07:09 PM
I say as soon as transcend reopends we all hit that up over winter, though just I sold my last mag that I'll have for awhile

frop
12-08-2004, 06:17 AM
Hey guys, how about this?

Splatterfest:
May 21, 2005
$10 entry
BYOP,BYOair
Sugar Tree Grove, OH
Splatterfest (http://www.kampdovetail.com/paintball/)

it's for a good cause, it sounds like a decent event, check it out & LMK.

ojhspyro89
12-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I dun no where that is and bring your own stuff sounds iffy because i hate buying paint and holding it for a while and bringin my own air will suck cause i only have a 68/3k.

I vote mohawk just because it is big enough to acompany 50+ people. I relaly doubt 50 of us will show tho im just saying it is huge. Best bet to go there is in early spring when the plants arent all overgrown.

I vote mohawk!

frop
12-08-2004, 04:02 PM
On their site, they say they are working to get paint,air,concessions,etc. there.

miroslav
12-08-2004, 09:14 PM
hey guys.

i'm from the east suburbs of cleveland. been playin since '95.
i'm pretty new to this forum and would like to meet some fellow mag owners out there.

someone mentioned the swing 'n things field earlier. that place is pretty cool.
check it out

www.paintbvillage.com

well, whatever and whenever we decide on, an AO-OH day would be awesome. i'm in.

ojhspyro89
12-08-2004, 09:50 PM
By the time AO-OH happens, ill be able to drive if it keeps up at this rate!

frop
12-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Hey man, I'm trying. It doesn't help either when it takes a week to answer a post :D

frop
12-13-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm gonna start a thread w/ a more specific title & try & keep the info nice & neat.

daviselk
12-18-2004, 12:16 PM
right now i am on x-mas break, so ima be in lima some time during the break. a day or 2 b4 i go i will tell you all, just to see if ne of u r going up.

frop
12-18-2004, 01:03 PM
I'm going back home next Thurs, if you'll be here before then, lets go play.

Black_Dragun2578
12-19-2004, 02:58 PM
i vote we go somewhere with a nice airbal/hyperball field..not TPA for certain reasons....but anyways i voted sometime in april/may so the weather is actually not cold and so on but lmk

STRZ
12-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Another Ohio guy checking in! I could bring 2 guys with me that have mags. So Count me as a 3 man! I live a few miles south of Toledo. I would prefer to stay in the northern half of OH. We need a map with pins in it for where we all are so we can pick a spot that is closest for all.....

ojhspyro89
12-27-2004, 02:16 AM
I still vote splat it will be the best. I bet they would mark down field fees mabye if we got ahold of bruce and told him that we would be buying TONS of stuff!

Crime Dog
01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm in Bowling Green, OH. A bit south of Toledo! I won't vote on a best time...I'll just try to monitor this thread, and see when/where it is, and see if I can make it.

(Normally play at Bull Creek...though I'll be trying the new Toledo Paintball Coliseum as soon as they open.)

frop
01-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Is that the replacement for TIP? Run by most of the former staff,etc.

UPDATE:
Nothing major yet, I'm calling places, trying to work deals,etc.

daviselk
01-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Well were i usually play we have a nice hyperball feild, and getting an X-ball regulation feild. So it is pretty nice, but it will not be set up untill summer.

SAW
01-14-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm guessin by the looks of things, a Big Game would be the easiest route towards an AO OH meeting.

trains are bad
01-14-2005, 10:24 PM
my team is going to the spring big game at splatterpark. I think it's in may.

SAW
01-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey, that's only 2 hours away! Would you mind company TRB? ;)

trains are bad
01-14-2005, 10:37 PM
not at all. Like I said we are going to that one regardless so far, it's on the schedule. I can show off my mag if I bring it.

SAW
01-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Nice, I'm game. I'll bring my Emag. This will be good prep for D-Day...

trains are bad
01-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Sweet. I've never actually seen an emag in person.

SAW
01-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, "E-Tac" that is. The Tac-1 body and Emag rail fit nicely.

trains are bad
01-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Never seen a tac either! sounds like a heckuva marker. My woodsball gun is a cocker. :(

SAW
01-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Heh, my old gun was a 'cocker. Sold it for a Mag.

frop
01-16-2005, 09:57 PM
BlackCat has two scenario games in May, World Dominion 3:Shadows over London (Axis v Allies) on May 19, 12hr game, and Twilight Games:Red Decade (Rebel against Commie ocuppiers) 24hr game from May 27-29. Both are at Lumpy's.

I'd love to go to either one, pref World dominon. What do you guys think? AO team? Might be able to wheedle a group discount out of 'em :D

SAW
01-16-2005, 10:11 PM
I couldn't make World Domination. Possibly Red Decade if I can find a place to stay on-site... ;)

HercTPA
01-27-2005, 10:19 AM
i vote we go somewhere with a nice airbal/hyperball field..not TPA for certain reasons....but anyways i voted sometime in april/may so the weather is actually not cold and so on but lmk

I'm sorry, but stealing is wrong. If someone does it in the paintball community I have the right to alert others.

ojhspyro89
02-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Anybody live by wooster that could mabye give me a ride? lol

I still vote splat but if i had a ride it might be differnt!

Vanced
02-04-2005, 09:48 AM
I'll probably be at the World Dominion 12 hr. game... and it is MARCH 19 not May as said earlier... Don't know if that changes anything for ya... and I know I'll have probably at least 2 other Mag guys and a few more non-mags there with me.. ( heck there going even if I am not )...

And I don't know which May game my crew might be going too... the Big game or the May Senerio at Lumpy's ... we are all still undecided... since they are so close together we will probably only do one and it will be the one that we can get the most attendence out of my gorup of friends... so basically ... I'am :confused:

frop
02-05-2005, 04:30 AM
crap, i had it down as March before. Musta got confused when they posted the events on the main page :( And yeah, that does change things

Vanced
02-05-2005, 09:41 AM
March 19th is the date of the next big game down at blackcat's. it is a 12 hour big game with points awarded for controlling flag stations at the top of the hour. it starts at 10 am with a dinner break at 4. the cost is $35 dollars if you pre-reg. and $55 the day of. the pre-reg. dead line is march 1st --- there will also be open field play on Sunday, not sure the of price yet --- even talks about it being free to those that played in the big game.

Dryden
02-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Man ... AO-OH is weak! I posted in this thread waaay back in June of '04 and we're only up to 3 stinking pages? :tard:

SAW
02-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey we have a few Big game dates set up! ;)

frop
02-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Once again, I wanna push one of the scenarios/big games, and it seems like the majority is agreeing, but I'm not getting much response as to which games everyone would like to/would be able to attend. Also, the actual meet thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1720059#post1720059) hasnt been hit much.

COME ON GUYS! DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN OR NOT?!? :eek:

HercTPA
02-28-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry, but stealing is wrong. If someone does it in the paintball community I have the right to alert others.

The kid is back at it

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=861747

Beware Brandon Ball has stolen from houses, fields, stores, and online.

Dryden
03-26-2005, 11:27 AM
The Bash 2005 has been announced for June 11 & 12. Player registration packets should be available in about two or three weeks. Any AO-OH'ers plan on attending this year?

jacobeid
03-26-2005, 12:20 PM
I'm probably going to the Big game at splatterpark. I bet a bunch of AO'ers are going. We could meet up there.

frop
03-26-2005, 03:08 PM
I might be, depending on money & scheduling.

ojhspyro89
04-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey guys its like april may time....... lol ill post this on my local fields website and ill see how they respond

Restola
04-05-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm playing again, and should be at TPA every Sunday starting 4/17, and then every Saturday starting 5/21 (work schedule changes).

HercTPA, I PM'd you about that Kaner barrel tip.

frop
04-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Anyone down for the May game?

behemoth
04-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Money is coming and IVE FOUND A NICE FIELD!

Sundays are walk on games. 20 bucks for fee/air and 50 a case, few woods feilds and a speedball in the making

Nice little mom-n-pop thing in Copley, Indian Springs Paintball

I went there friday, nice..

BEST PART IS!
--- THEYRE MAG PEOPLE!

All the fields ive gone to have the timmys on the walls, and are into the newer side of games.
They had AGD banners and stickers everywhere, they saw my emag and bout crapped their pants!

Email me at josh.behemoth@gmail.com
josh (dot) behemoth (at) gmail (dot) com

Put AO-OH in the subject, i REALLY Wanna get something goiing!

Hell, even if it ISNT indian springs, ir eally wanna get something going!

EMAIL AWAY MY MINIONS!

-Josh

North Royalton, OH

ojhspyro89
04-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Ill go to coply, thats not too far from where i am i bet i could bum a ride.

frop
04-17-2005, 01:50 AM
That sucks, it's across the state for me. Maybe in a few weeks after I get a few paychecks?

SAW
04-17-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm probably going to the Big game at splatterpark. I bet a bunch of AO'ers are going. We could meet up there.
I'll be there in May.

duby
04-26-2005, 11:47 AM
I know its short notice, but big game this sunday that i might be going to...http://www.pinnaclewoodspaintball.com/paintball.tournament.ohio.html

trains are bad
04-26-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm still going to the big game at splatterpark.

frop
04-26-2005, 06:40 PM
I want to go to all three, but I really needs more Qpods, I only got two. Money is tight till later too :(

So, who's going to Splatterpark & who's going to Red Decade?

behemoth
04-26-2005, 09:00 PM
I want to go to all three, but I really needs more Qpods, I only got two. Money is tight till later too :(

So, who's going to Splatterpark & who's going to Red Decade?

Funny how fiscal situations change so quickly...

IM BROKE!

frop
04-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Well, can you make it to at least one game?

ntn4502
04-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Im usually at Splatt in Canal Fulton everyweekend

paintgirl66
04-27-2005, 02:22 PM
ha i work at splatterpark. so for all ya'll who are going to our big game on may 15th... i'll be there. im the only chick who works there, not hard to find me. come say hi.

oh ya, i live in mount vernon.

behemoth
04-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Well, can you make it to at least one game?

Im saving for AO-CAN...

SHANNON DAMN YOU! I wanna work at a feild....

NTN, i might have to come down sometime ;)

paintgirl66
04-27-2005, 10:34 PM
haha josh.. maybe someday you will be as cool as me... maybe.... you should come visit me some weekend at splatterpark. all ya'll should

frop
04-28-2005, 01:43 AM
Oh, WTF, my sister tells me that Indy is the same weekend as Red Dominion. :confused: What to do?

I definitely wont make Pinnacle Woods, I wont have my shiny new Qpods by then. :cry:
Splatterpark is a maybe, I dunno if I'll still be in NY.

Damn family obligations & general lack of funds :(

frop
05-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Splatterpark is a definite no-go for me :(

Again, anyone down for red Decade? I don't wanna be the only Aoer there :cry:

SAW
05-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Splatterpark is out for me also....

I'll be at Red Decade. See you there frop!

Asym
05-11-2005, 10:01 AM
haven't been checking in on AO much lately since my mag is still down waiting on parts. But friends and I will be at the splatterpark big game this weekend, we're registered and have hotel rooms already. I should have a mag with me but I'll most likely be playing with a tippmann.

paintgirl66
05-13-2005, 10:18 PM
well anybody who'll be at splatterpark, come say hi. i'll be at the co2 filling station alllll day

Asym
05-14-2005, 10:44 AM
will stop by since I'll need co2 :)

daviselk
05-24-2005, 10:24 PM
We need somthing this summer, after school gets out, like late june or somin

Rush Paintball in miamisburg has a X-ball feild, Speedball with a fort, hyperball, and a vietnam. It is sweet, paint as low as 44$ entry 10 all day air 5, all day co2 7. Great people working their.
http://rushpaintball.com/

behemoth
05-25-2005, 01:18 PM
that field sounds sweet, but its 3hrs away :(

frop
05-27-2005, 11:36 PM
Being broke + rent due = No Red Decade for me :cry: :cry:

Asym
06-03-2005, 04:05 PM
People at Rush are friendly and nice. They usually have a campfire going and a cooler with dogs and brats you can make yourself. Haven't been back there yet this season but friends have.

daviselk
06-06-2005, 09:51 PM
People at Rush are friendly and nice. They usually have a campfire going and a cooler with dogs and brats you can make yourself. Haven't been back there yet this season but friends have.

yeah, we dont let ne1 work that is a dick, and we have good hotdogs, lol

Asym
06-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Made it out this past sunday but allergies kicked in so didn't play as much as I would have liked to.

behemoth
06-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Alright.

Being in NE ohio, im close to the great white north.

Im most likley going to AO-CAN, because its an AO meet, its CHEAP, and the proceeds go to charity.

Comon Ohioans, its not THAT far. (well, maybe for frop :P)

mastablasta
06-07-2005, 10:51 AM
hey i live down here in jamestown a.k.a. hickville,its like 20 minutes away from xenia, i think we should have it somewhere around columbus-that way everybody in ohio would have the same relative distance to drive.....but it doesnt matter,ill be going wherever it is! :headbang:

frop
06-07-2005, 12:50 PM
hey i live down here in jamestown a.k.a. hickville,its like 20 minutes away from xenia, i think we should have it somewhere around columbus-that way everybody in ohio would have the same relative distance to drive.....but it doesnt matter,ill be going wherever it is! :headbang:

That near Brown County? Used to know some people from down there.