PDA

View Full Version : E or M mode?

dj89
06-18-2004, 11:04 PM
what do you use more? i use m mode the most.

Lurker27
06-19-2004, 12:29 AM
Hrm....If you had a gutted tank reg and an emag... and E mode had no reactivity....couldn't you chrono in E-mode, then switch to M-mode, sweetspot some fools at 34+bps, then switch back?

HK guns do it.

FallNAngel
06-19-2004, 12:34 AM
If you mean in a tourney where they disallow bouncing e/x-mag triggers, no. Generally they look for that.

teufelhunden
06-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Hrm....If you had a gutted tank reg and an emag... and E mode had no reactivity....couldn't you chrono in E-mode, then switch to M-mode, sweetspot some fools at 34+bps, then switch back?

And that's why E/X-Mags, in their factory config, are illegal. Gotta either pull the trigger rod out or cut off the selector switch,

FallNAngel
06-19-2004, 01:32 AM
And that's why E/X-Mags, in their factory config, are illegal. Gotta either pull the trigger rod out or cut off the selector switch,

Actually, removing the rod won't work. If you take the trigger rod out, there won't be bounce, but you can't properly crono it either. I don't see what cutting the selector switch will do... if you do it while it's in e-mode, you still won't be able to crono properly. If you do it in manual, then what's the point?

Lohman446
06-19-2004, 08:04 AM
I have my rod out of mine - and my answer to any problems is what about the other e-mags (hyper frames) - you can chrono anyway you want that I could achieve with my marker, be it five shots to the side and one over the chrono to show "shoot up" which I have never been able to see at any speed I shoot. Then again, I chrono at about 275 so a bit of shoot up really wont worry me. Next question, is there a rule in PSP about how to chrono mags?

Bad_Dog
06-19-2004, 10:51 AM
yeah, I'm getting an emag in the near future, what all would I have to worry abut when it comes to this stuff? I know I could take the trigger rod out, will that make it tourney legal?

especially if it has 4.01 :) ???