PDA

View Full Version : PF to Warp

behemoth
06-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Can somone measure their feedtube on a warp body, wanna know how much to cut off to make it a warp body

Thanks
-Josh

Chronobreak
06-20-2004, 09:26 AM
huh?

Bad_Dog
06-20-2004, 01:36 PM
The origional warp bodies, the ones that were stainless, and had a shortened powerfeed, usually on the opposite side... so that one could run thier warp to the body without the big p/f tube sticking up...

I dont have one of the bodies... :( so I cant help ya, but hopefully my description should give everyone else an idea of what your looking for

brianlojeck
06-21-2004, 03:25 PM
as near as I can tell, the square hole in the powerfeed is EXACTLY centered over the feed hole in the barrel.

Thus, in order for the powerfeed plug to fit in the LONG end of the gun, you'll need to trim the powerfeed to be symetrical, with both ends sticking out the same distance from that square hole.

I suggest that you use the LONG powerfeed plus (although I still had to trim my powerfeed to use this one about 1/3 inch) until you've fully tested the Warpfeed.

It's a brilliant idea, and a great product, but I could not STAND it on my gun. I ended up selling it here for half price, used once.

Some people love it, and some people don't. Don't make any irreversable changes until you know which one fits you.

Cthulhu
06-22-2004, 01:48 AM
4cm