PDA

View Full Version : hrrmmmmmm pondering !

kickass68mag
10-13-2001, 02:39 PM
i was thinking, i know it is a scary thought but anywho, i have been really bored today so i have been all over the net looking at reviews and i have read several richocet reviews, they have seemed to be getting better feeding than my revvi does and i was thinking, is it possible to put the interals into my revvi ?? what would be involved in this, i have a blue revvi and want to keep a bleue loader for the scheme of my gun, think it is possible, because i do have a extra shell for my revvi and was thinking of doing it, let me know what you all think, and since when can you get a faded warp feed ?? i saw one on a emag on warpig. interesting.

Flip540
10-13-2001, 06:41 PM
richocets come in colors now

DarkPhoenix
10-13-2001, 09:22 PM
Check out this link, http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/lineup/index.shtml . The stock revolution may not cut it, but I know that the Turbo Rev board from wicked air sportz is awesome! www.wickedairsportz.com The turbo rev board definitely costs less than a Ricochet, but if you are really dead set on getting a new hopper and are willing to get the best, I would definitely go with the HALO.