PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish PA, Jun19

PzYcO
06-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Just wonderin who else here was at the tourney today, i saw the PBX "warrior" Kids there, and a guy with an xmag and an AO condom, who were ya?? :p, and how'd ya do? Saw that 700 pts before we left...

I was apart of the "1337" Tippmann assassins.. wooot... long story :-/ im pretty sure we placed about 10th over all, but didnt make it in our division, Oh well, Cya in september :)

Dayspring
06-19-2004, 08:18 PM
Well, I'm pleased to announce that the PBX Kidz took first place with a perfect day! (Full maxes on every game)

PBX as a family is VERY proud of this accomplishment as should all of the other teams.

The guy with the Xmag is Robbie, he manages the field in Toms River. (www.pbxbattlezone.com)

1stdeadeye
06-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Congrats to the Kidz Nick!

Wednesday's meeting must have been a great one!!!! :D

PRPB
06-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Yeah I was there, I was reffing on airball 2. It was an interesting day and boy I don't think I'll every see so many DM4's again. It was my first times reffing a tournament. I was pretty amazed with a lot of these kids. I really underestimated a few of the teams.

The one team I would like to give props to is the (Forgot there name) one with the 5 little kids who where playing for the first time. I had a blast watching them play.

I also saw the guy with the X-Mag. He told me he tells people it's a spyder and you can get it at walmart for 200. lol if only. I wish I had the time to talk more with some of the people that where there, but I didn’t.

Well congrats to the PBX Kidz, although I don't remember seeing them, but I remember seeing the Tippmann assassins with no tippmanns.

Overall I was a great day, although the one thing I didn’t learn was not to lay down on the end of the snake, cause someone always had to jump on the end sending me flying in the air.

PzYcO
06-20-2004, 03:21 PM
Heh, yeah we were the tippmann assassins with no tippmanns, damn late registration... We coulda picked the name Buttercup though... :cool:

I dont know if it matters or not, but we were all in Yellow dyes, and i was the only one in the Red Proto jersey, i stood out like a sore thumb :wow:

Robbie
06-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey guys the $200. very sexy all new pewter x spyder. and i had alot of fun
I had a great time playing on sat. I felt it was one of the best tourneys i have been to in a while met alot of cool people. Congrats to hustler's kids, otb, anxiety you guys were playing great so were alot of other teams. I didnt get to meet as many as i hoped to. Thanks Mixed nuts and the rest of the reffing staff great job. We know its alittle harder when everyone isnt up to speed on all the rules.