PDA

View Full Version : ?s on which ULE body for warp feed

Pballvet
06-20-2004, 11:17 AM
I am wanting to get the RT Pro ULE mag and customize it the way i want but i am not sure which body to get i want to hook up a warpfeed to it. the problem is i shoot left handed and want the warp on the right side but it doesnt come that way.will the ULE center feed work with the warpfeed. I would like to stick with the ULE body because it takes autococker threads and i already have a dye stainless & SP AA barrel. Plus is the Y grip a good choice over the hinge grip?

NJPaint
06-20-2004, 11:31 AM
There are ULE warp right bodies for lefties. You may have to call AGD to have a ULE custom equiped with it. As to the Y-frame vs. I-frame. THey are exactly the same. There is no difference between the two functionally. They are just angled differently. Choose the one that is te most comfortable to you. I have never felt anything as comfortable as the Y-frame, but that is just me.

Pballvet
06-20-2004, 11:40 AM
NJ, i like the idea of the low profile of the warpfeed but how would a ULE center feed with a halo work out? and i am ordering off the airgun website they only list the ULEs left body with the package deal would they charge me more for the right side since it isnt in the options?