PDA

View Full Version : New to the Automag scene

trip-doh
06-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone. I just purchased an Automag Classic and don't have any experience with them at all. My previous gun was a Spyder Compact which I upgraded to the fullest and decided to purchase an Automag. I just wanted to get the basics and all that stuff about the gun. Like maintenance and things of that sort. The gun has a few upgrades that came with it when I purchased it. Level 10 bolt, Lapco gas thru fore grip, macro line kit, and AGD double trigger frame. Any information about this gun will be real helpful to me. Thanks for you time.

jdhogg
06-20-2004, 03:48 PM
Welcome to AO, ive owned my classic for about 3 or 4 years now, and i love it, im sure you will grow to like yours as well. the AGD double trigger frame would be the intelliframe. the level 10 bolt will keep you from ever chopping a ball. good luck with your mag in the future.

mags are fairly easy to keep up and shooting in top shape. Just clean them out and oil them after evertime you play, and it will last you forever.

paullus99
06-21-2004, 07:13 AM
I've had my Mag for over 10ys now & never had any serious problems with them at all. As stated above, make sure to clean & oil it up after a day of paintballing and you shouldn't have any other issues.

Since my original purchase, I've added the Lvl 10 & X-Valve, Intelliframe - cut down the powerfeed for a more center-line hopper, and switched over to a Dye Excel Barrel (12" or 14" depending on play).

You shouldn't have any problems, or if you have other, real heavy technical questions, the techs at AGD will be more that helpful.