PDA

View Full Version : how to gain speed w/o ule trigger?

Rtpro08
06-20-2004, 03:50 PM
I'm really new to mags, i used to shot an e-cocker but traded it for an rt pro. So far it works perfect, accept i know nothing about it but how to adjust velocity. So if someone could like email me with major things i need to know that would be nice. but also what i mainly want to know is, is their any way besides a ule trigger kit to make my rt faster? If so can u let me know how, so i can, if not give me the details on a ule trigegr liek what it does and such. Thanks alot. :shooting:

Blazestorm
06-20-2004, 04:46 PM
ULE Trigger simply lightens the trigger, not sure EXACTLY how it works (never looked into it as much) but when installed (Make sure your valve will work) it'll lighten up the trigger to the point where people have been able to walk them.

Otherwise an adjustable tank + 800-850psi input pressure will allow you to bounce the trigger off your finger, allowing for some pretty fast ROF's

GL Man, Hope you enjoy the mag

Cthulhu
06-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Velocity is adjusted via the allen key on the rear of the valve. Turn it clockwise to increase velocity and c.clockwise to decrease.

what you need to know...

Before a day of play, put 3-5 drops of oil in the ASA. With the barrel off, fire off 20-30 shots. That will lube up your valve. After play, put 2-3 drops in the on/off to lube that part up for the next day of play.

Watch the video.. that'll teach you almost everything you need to know...

the rest, you can learn at this site I heard about... www.automags.org ... apparently they can help you out with almost everything. :headbang:

ZapTheMad
06-21-2004, 12:03 AM
I can shoot the stock on/off faster than the ULT on my X-valve. I love the light pull, but it doesn't help me shoot faster and it short strokes more. This may change tho once I get an adjustable tank.

t33kyboy
06-21-2004, 12:44 AM
why didnt you trade for my mag!!!

Rtpro08
06-21-2004, 09:32 AM
ULE Trigger simply lightens the trigger, not sure EXACTLY how it works (never looked into it as much) but when installed (Make sure your valve will work) it'll lighten up the trigger to the point where people have been able to walk them.

Otherwise an adjustable tank + 800-850psi input pressure will allow you to bounce the trigger off your finger, allowing for some pretty fast ROF's

GL Man, Hope you enjoy the mag

Well i have an adjutable tank, and i have it set just high enoughf for it to fire, should i just keep turning it up lil by lil untill i can make it bounce?

Pain For Pleasure
06-21-2004, 01:27 PM
You could put trigger stops in if you have an intelli
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136646

Rtpro08
06-21-2004, 06:44 PM
You could put trigger stops in if you have an intelli
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136646

Nice mod, ill have to do that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Rtpro08
06-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Any other ideas?
:shooting: :p