PDA

View Full Version : Update on my progress and answers to your emails.

Webmaster
06-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Just so you know - I AM working on new headers and buttons. I thought I would have something done tonight - but alas I don't I hope to have some this week (working every night on it, but Tuesday this week).

Sooo - bear with me. Soon. Very soon. Or Tom will beat me.

Also - I have over 6400 emails - half of them viruses. We had issues with the Mail server and the DNS and blah blah blah. Well Rich got it fixed, and now I got a lot of old mail to go through. If you emailed me a while back - I will be responding this week to you.

Thats it for now - Ill keep you posted!

ClassicMagger
06-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Hey:

Thanks for the Update Mister .44 I don't believe there is any rush when it comes to the average AO'er wanting AO finished. As long as she works she works.

Thanks,

-ClassicMagger

PsychoBaller
06-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Webby.. just do what I do if u have that many emails, and u have no time to check them... DELETE THEM ALL in one fell swoop... if people think they are important enough, they will undoubtably email them again in a week or so time.

I do it all the time, not missing out on much.... but my cable did get shut off one time cuase i used to pay it online... only got to improve my imagination more for a couple o days till it was tuned back on, so no big loss. :D

-baller

jayloo
06-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Take ur time and do it right the first time. Dont let anyone rush u, cept the person who may be paying you. ;)

Muzikman
06-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Get the damn thing done...NOW!

;)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Get the damn thing done...NOW!

;)

some $$$ might encourage him :)

1stdeadeye
06-21-2004, 07:13 PM
I kind of like it the way you have it now. :ninja:

Webmaster
06-21-2004, 09:20 PM
hehe - I get compensated - I wish I had time to devout more to AO!

boggerman
06-25-2004, 03:49 AM
One minor suggestion, the white text on light colored backgrounds is very hard to read. Some of the user CP screens are impossible to read (for me anyway). Could you choose a different text color?

Webmaster
06-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Yeah - that was pointed out to me. Its frustrating as they use the one varible all over the site - and it doesnt WORK all over the site because they will change the background verible its matched with.

But even if I have to manually changed the template, I will fix it.

boggerman
06-25-2004, 12:14 PM
That's my only gripe. I think you have done a great job, I like the extra smilies (even the banana) and overall the forum is more user friendly. :clap: