PDA

View Full Version : About the long stroke bolt and valve

i-luv-my-rt
10-13-2001, 04:52 PM
I know many of you dont need want to shoot over 9bps or even have have the capabilities of shooting that fast. I guess i might be the lone ranger here. I know for a fact that on my rt i can do 11 bps with no chops/breaks/skips. I used those radar chronos that tell you your bps. To me this would be a minor but noticable setback. I also have a mag w/hyperframe that can easily do 13 w/ my warp on it. So i guess if you want more of a beginner gun than yea go for the whole no break but slower gun. But all i hear is y dont pro's use mag or y arent mags more popular. I more or less stumble onto a mag and actually liked it. What more can a front player ask for, small, tight,FAST, and just a good gun for me. I see no need to change the design as a long time owner, but maybe to a less experienced mag owner it would help the company. These are my opinions, please tell me how you feel of my ideas, i enjoy good criticism:D

jimmyjobob
10-13-2001, 06:05 PM
i agree, the basic design is indestructable and dependable.

it seems unfortunate that more and more nowadays, new players start out with an electro, high or low end.
this is probably true bc there are so many low priced electros to be found. many seem to think X number of bps is where its at.

quite frankly i love the mag. on a ten man team, i am only one of two with a mag (the other is an emag) i like the fact that i can hold me own even against electros. sometimes eliminations even taste better. beyond that, i think im saving a helluva lot more money on paint
:)

slayer
10-13-2001, 07:24 PM
I think the fact that when you play a tournament sometimes you have to shoot quickly, is a fact. Now the whole probability thing where the more balls the more likely you are to hit something, if everything else is the same really comes into play. To me if a gun couldn't shoot over 9 balls a second I would put it in the beginner gun class. I know that some people would disagree and thats fine, but if you have to play a tournament why would you want to limit your rate of fire. If you can play like that then more power to you, but when snap shooting, I really like to be able to rip off two shots at 10 bps in the time it takes the average player to get off 1 @ 5 bps.