PDA

View Full Version : Rasta A4?!?!?!?

Deathshadow9k
06-21-2004, 02:50 AM
omg my friend just showed me the new Rasta A4 and the special sticker you can put on a 14" barrel to make it look like a massive fatty joint

Ov3rmind
06-21-2004, 03:01 AM
Feed neck can be used for:
A. holding a hopper.
B. Hiding your stash.

In all seriousness though, I like the way it looks. Read the description too, it's quite humorous.

Carbon
06-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Kinda neat, if in fact theya re doing this, the color scheeme i mean. But, pot leaves on objects is sooooo 9th grade. The color scheeme is ok, but man those pot leaves sure as hell look tacky. Oh yeah, drugs and paintball? weve got a winner! :rolleyes:

Deathshadow9k
06-21-2004, 03:09 AM
damn right we've got a winner....i mean....drugs are bad.....mmmkay

1stdeadeye
06-21-2004, 05:20 AM
:rolleyes:

Shoot, shoot, pass?

MicroMiniMe
06-21-2004, 07:01 AM
President Clinton shot it.

But he didn't reload.
:cool:

Chronobreak
06-21-2004, 07:05 AM
wow i saw this on pbn about 4 months ago.....anyways i think its pretty nice paint job...the pot leafs however i didnt notice before and i cant believe they put it on a pbgun :p

evan123
06-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Feed neck can be used for:
A. holding a hopper.
B. Hiding your stash.

In all seriousness though, I like the way it looks. Read the description too, it's quite humorous.

I don't know why but i thought that was hilarious.

Major Ho
06-21-2004, 08:49 AM
WDP should sponsor Cypress Hill's "Stoned Assassins" :rofl:

ramennoodles
06-21-2004, 08:54 AM
no, president clinton let a ball fall into the breech, but didn't shoot :rolleyes:

Thermus
06-21-2004, 08:54 AM
HAHAHAHAhHAAHAH! If I were in the market for a new gun, I would be all over that. THat thing is amazing.

PsychoBaller
06-21-2004, 09:31 AM
As funny as I think this is, i can never understand why people advertise that they smoke or promote smoking, such as if they bought this gun, or wear clothes that directy have MJ leaves on them, or just blatantly state the stuff on clothes.

Well... i refer to those who live in the US anyways... not smart imo :tard:

-baller

coolcatpete
06-21-2004, 10:01 AM
This was in the angel fourm a while ago but it is still awsome.
Pete

einhander619
06-21-2004, 10:36 AM
Not bad, I'm personally not a fan of publicly advocating smoking, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.

ZAust
06-21-2004, 11:34 AM
why is it so "cool" to smoke pot?

Bolter
06-21-2004, 11:54 AM
I saw this in Amsterdam (funnily enough :p ) about three weeks ago. I suppose its ok if you like people to know you toke once in a while, but for me.......nah!

PsychoBaller
06-21-2004, 11:54 AM
Because... everyone knows that Marijuana is a performance enhancing drug... that would make you come in last place... in a race of 4million other runners... who are all dead...

Eddie Izzard Rox... :rofl:

Steelrat
06-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Great, WDP is glorifying drug use. Real cool. I can't wait for the "crack" "methamphetamine" and "herion" editions, I bet they will be just as cool.

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen, though coming from the "man goo AIR" winners at WDP, im not surprised. Lets let morals take a back seat to commercial hype. This is so irresponsible it amazing.

teufelhunden
06-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Buwhahaha.

Stoners rise up and unite!

slade
06-21-2004, 12:06 PM
i actually think this is sort of stupid... paintball players dont smoke pot, they dont have the money!!

nospmas311
06-21-2004, 12:08 PM
I hit it every day...why not show people part of the culture. Mixed reactions sure...but that doesn't matter. I'm :rofl: right now...muahahaha

WARPED1
06-21-2004, 12:13 PM
WDP should sponsor Cypress Hill's "Stoned Assassins" :rofl:They did, but SA switched over to Smart Parts.

Steelrat
06-21-2004, 12:23 PM
I hit it every day...why not show people part of the culture. Mixed reactions sure...but that doesn't matter. I'm :rofl: right now...muahahaha

Thats nothing to be proud of.

teufelhunden
06-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Sigh. More self important people who think that their way is the only way...

wanna smoke pot? Smoke pot. Wanna drink? Drink. Wanna shoot heroin? Think twice, but shoot heroin.

Don't think you're morally superior to someone because they smoke.

Chojin Man
06-21-2004, 12:36 PM
i want to see the sticker that goes on the barrel

Digits
06-21-2004, 12:39 PM

wanna smoke pot? Smoke pot. Wanna drink? Drink. Wanna shoot heroin? Think twice, but shoot heroin.

word is bond lol..

Really though.. I agree with that..

I've never smoked pot, never will.. But I don't see a reason to be mad at people that do.. It's just pot.. No worse than a wobbly pop..

Plus people are funny when there stoned,, even though they stink a little haha

LudavicoSoldier
06-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Personally, I think pot does ALOT less harm than alcohol. Just because its illegal does NOT mean that it is the root of all evil. I should pick me up one of those A4s! Pretty hot if you ask me...

Bolter
06-21-2004, 12:48 PM
yup drinking is probably worse than pot smoking, but doing either whilst trying to play is just stupid. Saying its ok to do either is completely up to the individual, and good luck tryin to get a sponser.

Steelrat
06-21-2004, 12:53 PM

Oh please. So, you think its socially responsible to put out a product that glorifys drug use in a market populated primarily by people 14-18 years old? And if you think that Herion and Marijuana use is in the same league as drinking, you better check your facts again.

Digits
06-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Oh please. So, you think its socially responsible to put out a product that glorifys drug use in a market populated primarily by people 14-18 years old? And if you think that Herion and Marijuana use is in the same league as drinking, you better check your facts again.

mary jane = yes.. All it does is make you high.. Wow alcohol makes you drunk.. Virtually the same outcomes..

heroin = no.. Nobody said heroin was in the same league as drinking because it's not.. When you start doing heroin you can kiss your life good bye ..

And who doesn't want to promote drugs :clap: :clap:

ZSigErik
06-21-2004, 12:59 PM
yup drinking is probably worse than pot smoking, but doing either whilst trying to play is just stupid. Saying its ok to do either is completely up to the individual, and good luck tryin to get a sponser.

Actually thats false, I just spent some good time in a Chemical Awareness Program, mandated by the good state of Michigan for my Minor in Possesion Violation. You can get liver sclerosis(sp) and tearing and cracking of the liver alot sooner then alchohol with even recreational use of weed(3-5 joints a week), and thats just one of the many many conseuqnces.

Marijuana has been proven to more long-term damamge than any drug. It is no more safer than alcohol.

booyah
06-21-2004, 01:03 PM
humorsly enough, both drinking and pot smoking in moderation have shown to be quite good for you. as well as moderate use of tobacco. its only when these things be come abuse that they cause issues... (think south park song M'Kay?)

beer is good for you, real beer, not budwiser, coors, or miller, but some thing real unpreserved, and unfiltered (think microbreweries here)
good source of soluble fiber (prevents heart disease)
good source of B complex
some are good sources of Iron
great antioxidants (Hops)
and alcohol in small doses reduces stress and the risk of heart disease.

Pot has been known to reduce stress, and heart disease, as well as slow the onset of alzheimers, and several other diseases. Its also a great way to counter effect the effects of many medications.

now, on the gun. its stupid.

some people get to a phase in their life where they feel its cool, and want to advocate it... ususally this is called college... then theres a time in your life where sitting on the couch, eating fritos and funions, and working at your part time job, just isnt acceptablt any more (bout 21-22) and you figure it out.

it happens to most people

evan123
06-21-2004, 01:04 PM
*cough* reminds people that this is a thread about a gun not a debate here about marijuana*cough*

WARPED1
06-21-2004, 01:09 PM
The Jamacian color scheme is nice, but the pot leaves gotta go. I mean if you smoke(I don't), smoke, but don't advertise. You're just asking for cops to search your car when you get pulled over for that broken tail light!

LudavicoSoldier
06-21-2004, 01:13 PM
I love people who lump MJ into the same catagory as heroin. They both are illegal drugs, so they must all be the same, right? I do agree that it might not be the best idea to market an item glorifying smoking weed to the younger crowd, though WDP has had some other risque marketing schemes...

To each there own. I personally dont believe that weed is anywhere near as bad as our government makes it out to be. I bet if the US could turn around and make money on legalizing weed without seeming like hypocrits (whole "war on drugs") they would. I mean, what does smoking weed make you do, aside from being terminally lazy? Sure it impairs judgement, but so does alcohol, to a much more extreme end IMHO. Judge not!

hAppy
06-21-2004, 01:22 PM
now that you think about it, you can use the whole gun as a pipe, smoke out the barrel, light it from the feedneck

to clean it out, gas it up and shoot!

drugs are bad, wdp is ruining their image by showing that they re probably all potheads in the factory... or .... wdp manufactures pot too :confused:

ntn4502
06-21-2004, 01:29 PM
mary jane = yes.. All it does is make you high.. Wow alcohol makes you drunk.. Virtually the same outcomes..

heroin = no.. Nobody said heroin was in the same league as drinking because it's not.. When you start doing heroin you can kiss your life good bye ..

I know I would be the first one in line for the Warstiener series A4 :cheers:

ChrisRT
06-21-2004, 02:36 PM
I'd Like to see the Tyrone Biggums Edition Angel ! :rofl:

Carbon
06-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Oh please. So, you think its socially responsible to put out a product that glorifys drug use in a market populated primarily by people 14-18 years old? And if you think that Herion and Marijuana use is in the same league as drinking, you better check your facts again. Im with ya on this one Steelrat.

teufelhunden
06-21-2004, 03:29 PM
Sigh. Too many people who believe everything they're told, kids who sucked up every bit of 'information' they ever spewed in DARE.

Aside from my rants about DARE, which I won't get into...

I find it funny how hypocritical people are on these boards. You see so many people screaming and yelling like 'omg don't knock scenarios/tourney ball/SC/etc. before you try it!', yet look at this thread.

14-18 is high school age. I don't know your age, but I'm graduating tomorrow. Drug use is glorified enough, a few pot leaves on an A4 isn't gonna do anything.

Smoking pot is on the same level as drinking. I've got experience in both, and they're very similiar in the degree of how messed up you get. I forget which way alcohol is, if it's physically addicting, but I know that weed isn't. Dope, on the other hand... yeah. That you can up a level from weed..

Digits
06-21-2004, 03:46 PM
^^

that is the truth.. Whether weed is promoted on a marker or not it will be everywhere

dynastyfan
06-21-2004, 03:48 PM
yeah a 14 year old already knows about pot so having a gun with pot leaves on it is not going to do a thing but if you want to smake pot all day long go right a head just dont try and get me to. but i must say that the fade job is very nicely done and i would like to see more angels with that engraving type thing they did on this

Deathshadow9k
06-21-2004, 04:38 PM
1. pot and alcohol are just, eh, nobody really should care if you do it cuz its yur business
however heroin and other such harder drugs = slap yourself now and go to rehab

2. the sport may be played by mostly 14-18 year olds, but studies have shown that if you haven't smoked pot by age 17 now you are never going to smoke pot in your entire life

3. showing a pot leaf on a gun may be tacky and funny, but its not gonna get your car searched by cops for a broken tail light, i had a pot leaf hat on the seat next to me when i got pulled over once...cop laughed and told me to drive safely

4. who the hell measures smoking pot in joints per week? nobody uses joints any more

5. DARE is useless and they should stop doing it in the manner it is performed in now, all that "Officer Friendly" taught me and my friends was how to not be scammed and make sure that when we buy it its the real stuff

6. Dye lock pods are apparently very good for storing it because they are air tight...(haven't done it but i have friends who have)

Chronobreak
06-21-2004, 04:48 PM
4. who the hell measures smoking pot in joints per week? nobody uses joints any more

6. Dye lock pods are apparently very good for storing it because they are air tight...(haven't done it but i have friends who have)

4. yeah your right its blunts or nothing

6. yes pods are excellent storage devices, just make sure to remove the contents BEFORE you get to the field :p

and what do i have to do to get somone to put a pot leaf on a mag :ninja: or maybe just the grips :hint :hint

Deathshadow9k
06-21-2004, 05:05 PM
whatcha gotta do to get an engraving, for example a pot leaf, is you have to find an industrial machine shop. I live right next to Boeing production factories so i have it kinda easy, but usually either a car manufacturing, airline, large machining shops may have them.
Figure out how to meet one of the techs or machinists there and find out if they have a laser engraving machine, if they do the guy will usually do it for you under the table for either cash, cases of beer, or even some badass homemade cookies.

Thermus
06-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Marijuana has been proven to more long-term damamge than any drug. It is no more safer than alcohol.

Please, I would love a link that said anything like that. As far as I know, there have not been sufficient tests on Marijuana to prove anything true or false about the side effects of smoking weed. Until I see some hard facts, lets look at what we do know:

People who die from alcohol poisoning each year: 4000, according to: <a href=http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/outreach/SafeSobr/15qp/web/idalc.html>Link</a>
People who die from marijuana overdose each year: <b>0</b>

slade
06-21-2004, 05:36 PM
i wounder if this thread is gonna get locked...

and what do i have to do to get somone to put a pot leaf on a mag :ninja: or maybe just the grips :hint :hint
www.grip-me.com

now that you think about it, you can use the whole gun as a pipe, smoke out the barrel, light it from the feedneck

to clean it out, gas it up and shoot!
just make sure its not already gassed up, or you hit the trigger and hot ash goes down your throat :eek:

I find it funny how hypocritical people are on these boards. You see so many people screaming and yelling like 'omg don't knock scenarios/tourney ball/SC/etc. before you try it!', yet look at this thread.
playing paintball and smoking pot are too different to compare. i dont need to smoke pot/do drugs to know that i dont want to. i have a cousin that did drugs, and he isnt too well off now. last time i heard from him, he was too poor to buy food, his car was reposessed, was driving illegally, didnt have a job. i also know a person who deals at my school, and he doesnt look like he'll be much better off (even though he deals he tells people not to do drugs). sure there are people i know that dont seem to be too affected by it, but i dont have to smoke pot to decide that i dont want to.

Webmaster
06-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Wow - talk about catering to the lowest dredges in the sport. If youre that big of a stoner that you "gotta have it" - you probably couldnt afford it - at least not until you finish making all of those hand made candels and selling them.

Seriously. The color scheme is ok. The pot leaves and tounge-in-cheek copy is just childish and silly IMHO.

And on another note - that that anyone cares about image anymore - but is this what we want people to think of us? Pot heads with guns?

When are they coming out with the "g'AIR-cia" Tanks. (get it , garcia, as in jerry garcia)

Or maybe thier next air bunkers should be named after drug paraphenalia and colored like a wavy, tie dyed pattern. You know like "You hit the crack pipe, I'm going to see if I cant pack into the bong! Watch the guy by the roach clip!" :rolleyes:

68automagpwnr
06-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Its real stupid move, considering shooting houses, cars, and other things are illegal and definitely a problem that cops have, and MJ smokers and sellers are also a problem so combining the two is just stupid, paintball players are just asking to piss cops off, and even the general public will just think worse of paintball because they relate it to people that get high and drunk all the time. I mean shoot, ppl who get high are freakin funny, and that gun does look really sweet because of the color scheme but still just relating the two to eachother was a stupid move.

C_22
06-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Man, I love that gun! It's original and the colors rock! :hail:

sneakyhacker420
06-21-2004, 06:26 PM
OMFG LOLOLLOL Good one webby!

being an ex-pothead and all, i find this humorous, but also one of the stupidest marketing decisions yet, i'm boggled by how WDP approved this marker

rx2
06-21-2004, 07:13 PM
I have got no problem with drugs. I personally have never done them, but, I know a lot of people who have, and their useage has never affected me, so I don't really care (I have had my car hit by a drunk driver, though). If anything, it means less competition for me! But, I am so tired of everyone overusing marijuana leaves and refereneces to it to seem cool or get a laugh. It is sort of like when people pick up on a line from a movie, and then everyone beats it into the ground - It gets so tired and played out so quickly, that you just start to get agitated by it. I really can't stand when I see a comedian whip out a reference to getting wasted just to get some cheers from an otherwise lax crowd. It is a cop out of sorts. Maybe ten years ago, but now it is bordering on trite. You know something is overused when some stiff celebrity can get cheers by referencing weed on The Tonight Show.

Of course, I guess I really can't blame WDP. They know it will work, and they know that all of these sheep will think "dude, that's so awesome!" Hell, I would probably do the same thing if it meant profits. But, it is getting old, and maybe it should be given a rest for a little while. There are plenty of other things to exploit for cheap laughs (and I know all about exploiting things for cheap laughs).

Steelrat
06-21-2004, 07:46 PM
OMFG LOLOLLOL Good one webby!

being an ex-pothead and all, i find this humorous, but also one of the stupidest marketing decisions yet, i'm boggled by how WDP approved this marker

C'mon, this is the same group that did the "Lesbian kiss" and "Man goo" AIR tanks. These guys would do an "Abu Ghraib" edition A4 if they thought it would make em a few bucks.

Carbon
06-21-2004, 08:03 PM
I think WDP is hurting for an angle to sell products.

dynastyfan
06-21-2004, 08:23 PM
C'mon, this is the same group that did the "Lesbian kiss" and "Man goo" AIR tanks. These guys would do an "Abu Ghraib" edition A4 if they thought it would make em a few bucks.

wow i can see it now "the pow abuse a4" i bet it would even come with a camera and dog chain

gc82000
06-21-2004, 09:33 PM
:rolleyes:

Shoot, shoot, pass?

Yeah pass it to the left hand side. Just kidding I will just pass. :p

Steelrat you are such a prude. What is wrong with the lesbian kiss (want one) and man goo AIR systems. They are no worse then the 3a bottle designs, and even a whole lot less provacative.

Oh yeah the porting in the barrels of now would make pulling a good toke nearly impossible.
And who uses wrappers anymore, balls and water bongs are the way to go.

Steelrat
06-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey, if the user group was my age, itd be just fine. But do parents really want to explain the "man goo" design to their 11 year old kids? I cant think of ANY 3A tank that is quite so explicit as that one. But its really not a huge deal, i was just mocking WDP's habit of using shocking techniques to drive sales.

ZAust
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM
it disgusts me that any major company would promote the use of marijuana or any other illegal drug. lets just say my money will never go toward supporting a scumbag of a company like wdp.

Z-man
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM

I don't... you been smoking too long bud. There are way more fun things in life if you need to escape for a bit...

14-18 is high school age. I don't know your age, but I'm graduating tomorrow. Drug use is glorified enough, a few pot leaves on an A4 isn't gonna do anything.

So where do you draw the line? When movies glorify it? When you tell you friends its the righteous buzz? I mean what are the benefits of drug use... It does not make you healthier or wealthier, or wiser... so the consequences of NOT glorifying it/pushing it as a great lifestyle etc. are far worse than NOT glorifying it.

And don’t give me any tolerance crap either. I stand for right and wrong not gray. Responsibly is something people don’t like to deal with anyway....

Flow_Tech
06-21-2004, 10:04 PM
i agree with Zak 100%..WDP's promoting weed is nothing good,it will atract negative attension from all of the Anti Drug movements and people...in the long run,for someone who doesnt know any better,its damaging paintballs look..

SlipknotX556
06-21-2004, 10:05 PM
Cool anno job, but the pot leaves have to go, dont like them, its almost like saying I play paintball and do drugs.

magman007
06-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Or maybe thier next air bunkers should be named after drug paraphenalia and colored like a wavy, tie dyed pattern. You know like "You hit the crack pipe, I'm going to see if I cant pack into the bong! Watch the guy by the roach clip!" :rolleyes:

buahahaha too good webby

nastymag
06-21-2004, 10:13 PM
While i dont Smoke.... i REALLLY love the fade.
i dont really think its that bad. this Image, all being politically correct this gets to me at times. i think scenerios with tanks and machine gun looking guns are do alot worse for our image then this. i still dont think scenerios should stop or anything like that.
What do you think will be worse? a mom opening her son's APG and seeing and Advertisment for a Ghelli suit and an M16 looking paintball gun.?
or a Rasta Fade paintball gun with a couple of pot leafs on it ? it probably depend on the parents. but yea you get what im saying.

All Companies do somthing like this ( by the way ... i thought the lesbian and man goo AIR where the same tank ? ... ) .
Evil with their stickers and "cheating " shirts.
Stiffi Barrels ? ... innuendo anyone ?
Bunkerking with "We Kill Suckers"
JT shirts ..."Size Does matter" or "Go kill yoursel"
Atomix Timmy.... A Friggen Mushroom Cloud on the gun .... somthing that has and can kill hundreds of thousand's.

List goes on and on. none of those really offend me to much, but i can see how they are negetive. i LOVE WDP products, i do think they went overboard at some tournys with women scandly clad and making suggestive gestures ( find my thread that was closed)

a gun such as the A4 is Expensive! if the child is young then the parents shouldnt buy for him. its the parents choice wether to buy it. if they are older then about 16 chances are they smoke or have decieded against it already.

on a Side note, smoking pot doesnt make anyone bad. it somthing else you have to be careful of though.

warthog2t0
06-21-2004, 10:33 PM
i so need one of these!

teufelhunden
06-21-2004, 10:35 PM
Responsibly is something people don’t like to deal with anyway....

Ah, the R word.

Unfortunatley, as always, idiots mess stuff up. Smoke responsibly, drink responsibly... and all would be OK.

SpecialBlend2786
06-22-2004, 12:08 AM
hahaha, wow.

No comment.

SpecialBlend2786
06-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Ah, the R word.

Unfortunatley, as always, idiots mess stuff up. Smoke responsibly, drink responsibly... and all would be OK.

I agree, sorry for the repost :)

Deathshadow9k
06-22-2004, 05:55 AM
So where do you draw the line? When movies glorify it? When you tell you friends its the righteous buzz? I mean what are the benefits of drug use... It does not make you healthier or wealthier, or wiser... so the consequences of NOT glorifying it/pushing it as a great lifestyle etc. are far worse than NOT glorifying it.

And don’t give me any tolerance crap either. I stand for right and wrong not gray. Responsibly is something people don’t like to deal with anyway....[/QUOTE]

There are way too many movies already that glorify the use of weed, cheech and chong pioneered that one. As for the idea of it not doing anything for you, neither does candy, but you dont see too many people complainin bout dat. Also there is always a good gray area, its called the i dont give a crap area. My friend has developed his lifestyle on one mantra, "If they got a problem, F*** em." :cool:

~WarpedRT#2~
06-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Colors suck, and so does the weed leaves. But, whatever. Just because you are in America and everyone says it's wrong, doesnt mean it's really wrong. When/if they legalize weed, you wont see any posters or commercials saying "dont do it" they will say "do it responsibly". Mark my words. Dont like weed? Try Salvia, cant complain about it being illegal.

big E kingpin
06-22-2004, 04:02 PM
smoke it if you want, wear it if you want, do it away from the sport i love. i have a hard enough time in my home town tuning my gun in my back yard, with out police showing up, becouse some stupid kids like shooting houses and childish things like that. the last thing i need is to have the authorities look at me like somekind of dope head because i play paintball.

Thermus
06-22-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm willing to put 100 dollars on the fact that this limitted edition paintjob will receive no media attention. It will not put a negative idea in the minds of people who don't play. It's a simple joke. You can make a big deal about it if you want to, but its really nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just don't buy it if you don't want it.

WDP isn't shoving marijuana down 14 year olds throats, they aren't trying to get 14 years olds to smoke, and they aren't even selling the gun outside of their own company. The aren't marketing this product too hard. There is no reason to be mad at them as a company for somehting stupid like this. They aren't doing a thing to hurt the world of paintball. If you think they are, quit being so naive. Marijuana isn't seen as a big deal anymore, because besides that fact that its illegal, it isn't a big deal.

Marijuana is used by athletes of all sports. If you think that it hurts other sports images, you're crazy. And another thing, I'm sure it doesn't suprise people that some people who play extreme sports (skateboarding, snowboarding, paintball, etc.) smoke pot. If they want the flaunt it, let them.

GoatBoy
06-22-2004, 05:31 PM
The demonization of pot started well before any of us were born, before any real studies were performed on the stuff. It was simply a vehicle for various people to act out their professional, political, and racialist agendas. People who buy into the demonization are still (unknowingly?) serving as pawns to the big boys. If you live in a world of black and white, you should perhaps doublecheck your reference values.

I have my own little saying: "Some people are bought and paid for. The rest are just stupid." I find myself saying this a lot to myself when I read paintball material.

There has been surprisingly little research on pot since they tried to tax-stamp it out in, what, the 1930's? During the age of 'reefer madness', there was actually a study conducted on it. Oddly enough, they found that it had none of the 'reefer madness' effects that had been associated with it. Unfortunately, the pot for this research came from the same government bureaucrats who built their careers on the demonization of the little plant. The results made them angry. Hence, there was no more research on the subject for a really long time. Some of you are citing studies about the evils of marijuana... I'd be curious to see any recent stuff.

Now, I'm no illegal drug user. I've never used any illegal drugs in my life, which actually seems to surprise a lot of people when I tell them this. I'm not saying it's completely safe and doesn't do anything to you. Hell, you eat enough Taco Bell, you'll probably suffer a grizzly fate. But I do believe in freedom. And this includes the freedom to screw up your own life. We should just make the truth be known and let people make up their own minds.

And man, the things we do to protect our precious paintball image. We have to get out of the woods. We have to stop wearing camo. We have to stop calling them guns. We have to get flashy jerseys. And last, but not least, we have to distinguish ourselves with flashy markers. Newsflash: our image is already badly tarnished. A tricolor fade with some leaves on it isn't anything to get worked up about.

Oh, as far as the marker? Hrm. It looks like a nice piece of work. I wouldn't be caught dead wielding a gaudy piece of trash like that though. But to each their own.

funkmunky56
06-22-2004, 07:09 PM
I just wouldn't be caught dead shooting an Angel, don't care WHAT color or design it is... :-P

now, a limited edition "Black Tar" X-Mag? SOLD! lol

maybe a Jagermeister Bushy? we'll see... --Funk

P.S.- this thread is f'in hilarious.

punkncat
06-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Aside from all the "political" connotations.....I would use the heck out of that. It looks awesome.
Anyone want to donate one to me? lol

totalknockout
06-22-2004, 10:32 PM
i wanna say two things ive smoked cigars since i was 11 and ive never found something that relaxed me so much and has taken care of my stress and another thing i want that scheme for my emag :headbang:

icecreamtruck1235
06-22-2004, 10:53 PM
ok lol this is funny ok all wdp is doin is keepin up with what 11 and 14 and whatever year olds like i am one ok and i know if i got this a4 holly **** i would be the cooliest ,and if i had the lesbian tank damn id be the cooliest, its like a cigarette company its targeting young adults and i herd of a team and they have weed do rags 4 of them do on a team, yeah some people get baked o well if u dont think it is cool then dont worrie about it

-=Squid=-
06-22-2004, 11:00 PM
I think that this is really saying "screw you stoned assassins, see what your missing?!?"

SIGSays
06-23-2004, 10:02 AM
looks like a damn push pop ice cream bar..

http://www.icecreamusa.com/products/images/large/77567-02176_large.jpg

BAHAHA

and pot leaves are dumb

warthog2t0
06-23-2004, 12:40 PM
anyone know how much it costs?

funkmunky56
06-23-2004, 12:58 PM
well a dime bag usually means 10 bucks' worth...

oh wait... you're talkin about the Angel. hell if I know. :-P --Funk