PDA

View Full Version : Who makes a pull-pin bottom line dovetail rail?

Jack_Dubious
06-21-2004, 02:48 PM
Ive been searching for someone who makes a quick-disconnect/pull pin bottomline rail. I bought an adjustable tank and want some way quickly transferring it from gun to gun.

Any help would make Bananaman happy! :dance:

JDub

Flow_Tech
06-21-2004, 02:49 PM
NW paintball supply

Temo Vryce
06-21-2004, 02:50 PM
I think that it's RogueFactor that makes the rail system that you're refering too. If I'm wrong I'm sorry for the confusion.

Edit:

Correction!! It's not RogueFactor though he does make some nice stuff. Datapimp has the drop system I was thinking of. After doing some searching here for you I found his web site.

http://www.dppp.net/

I hope that helps.

Skoad
06-21-2004, 03:21 PM
$60 ouch!

I would consider it if it were around 30-35.

Creative Mayhem
06-21-2004, 03:36 PM
Definately go fo the Datapimp Rail drop, hella tight and are really good locking mechanism... no pin required.

Jack_Dubious
06-21-2004, 04:19 PM
Thanks, everyone. Exactly what I was looking for. Behold the Power of AO!! :dance:

JDub

Fred
06-21-2004, 05:25 PM
datapimp rails are great, I've got one on my Flatline.

---Fred

abaez
06-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Does anyone have a dovetail datapimp drop? What kind of on/off are you using? The data mount is so long that it doesn't fit my shocktech on/off, I'm wondering if *any* dovetail on/off would fit as the rail mount is 4 inches long and the screw to hold the on/off on is in the very front of the mount.

BlackVCG
06-21-2004, 09:34 PM
NW Paintball Products (http://www.nwpaintballproducts.com/index.html)

Go to Air Accessories.

Skoad
06-21-2004, 09:50 PM
the NW one is affordable....but it doesn't look like it is even capable for just plain old ASA's with dovetail....it looks like they want you to hook an actual drop forward to it

Anyone have one of these and run it like a rail mount?

abaez
06-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Yes black, what exactly am I looking for?

PzYcO
06-22-2004, 07:55 AM
the NW one is affordable....but it doesn't look like it is even capable for just plain old ASA's with dovetail....it looks like they want you to hook an actual drop forward to it

Thats the point, to hook a drop to it. Their logic is, they give you two TOP blocks and one BOTTOM block to the setup, so if you have two markers you can interchange the drop/tank setup between the two

wyn1370
06-22-2004, 08:13 AM
Does anyone have a dovetail datapimp drop? What kind of on/off are you using? The data mount is so long that it doesn't fit my shocktech on/off, I'm wondering if *any* dovetail on/off would fit as the rail mount is 4 inches long and the screw to hold the on/off on is in the very front of the mount.
the only drop or rail that will fit a shocktech is a shocktech. They where nice enough to make their ASAs so that they would only work with other shocktech parts. Most other ASAs should fit on a Data rail.