PDA

View Full Version : PBX goes Nationwide!!!

1stdeadeye
06-21-2004, 07:06 PM
From TeamViolator.Com!

PRESS RELEASE:
June 21, 2004
New York, NY

With the increasing popularity of Paintball in mainstream America, two locally based companies have joined forces to bring the sport of paintball to the forefront of the Family Entertainment Center and Amusement industry. Rich Bartlett of Fun Station Associates, Inc., (FSA) a renowned company within the Family Entertainment and Amusement industry and Mel C. Maravilla of Paintballistix Enterprise (PBX), owner/operator of the best rated field in New Jersey by PBReview.com, have entered into an agreement to open paintball playing facilities nation-wide.

The new company, PBX Paintball Station Inc., is in the process of opening facilities in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Reno and other locations to be announced. Both companies’ have existing indoor paintball operations in the New Jersey area and are located at the Rex Plex in Elizabeth, New Jersey and PBX Battlezone in Toms River, New Jersey. Patterned after these two existing locations, each new facility will have top-notched playing fields with a fully stocked and professionally staffed pro shop integrated into each location.

Between the two existing facilities and the soon-to-be-opened locations, PBX Paintball Station Inc. effectively becomes the first nationwide network of paintball playing facilities in the country. Considered a pioneer in his industry, Mr. Bartlett states “that as the sport gains acceptance in the family entertainment and amusement industry, this venture enables us to bring paintball to a wider audience and effectively making the sport of paintball a mainstream recreational activity.”

According to Mr. Maravilla, “PBX Paintball Station Inc. is intent on providing the marketplace with highly competitive pricing on entry fess and consumables. Providing, both the beginner and advanced players, with the best value in paintball. Each pro shop will be stock with the latest innovations in paintball gear and other related products. We want to create a one-stop paintball playing/shopping experience for all level of players out there. We’re able to do this because we can leverage the buying power of each one of our locations so that we can come up with unbeatable prices. Additionally, our pro shop staffing will consist of technically proficient and factory certified personnel to ensure that our valued customers will receive the best advice and support in their paintball purchases.”

He further adds “that the top brand names will always in stock and any new innovative products will be tested and critiqued by our staff prior to being carried on inventory. PBX Paintball Station Inc. will effectively be one of the most visible platforms for marketing paintball equipment and promoting the sport of paintball to mainstream America.”

FSA will serve as a consultant while PBX takes an operational management role in the new venture. PBX Paintball Station Inc. will make its official debut during the International Amateur Open in Pittsburgh on July 21, 2004 and have a presence in the Fun Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 27 through October 2. The company will have a booth in both trade shows. The Fun Expo is an industry wide trade show conducted by the International Association for the Leisure and Entertainment Industry (IALEI). Ms. Dorothy Lewis of FSA and Mr. Maravilla will be conducting seminars during the Fun Expo.

For additional inquiries, please contact Mr. Maravilla at (732) 473-9937.

This is awesome Mel!! Just tell me where the Philly location is going to be! :clap: :headbang: :cheers:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-21-2004, 07:09 PM
i hope these aren't low quality fields that employ clueless refs. but if these fields have well trained staffs this will be awesome (if the one in chicago is close enough i think they might be getting a ref application :))

cphilip
06-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Great deal Mel!!!!!

(I hope I get my cutest Mod discount?)

1stdeadeye
06-21-2004, 07:16 PM
PBX (Toms River) is very well done. Nice field, nice amenities, Assertive refs. If this is what mell is rolling out nationwide, I see a big success.

LudavicoSoldier
06-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Now all they need to do is open one in or around Boston. Having to drive to jersey is unacceptable! :D

alkafluence
06-21-2004, 07:53 PM
If the one they open near Baltimore will be as good as everyone says PBX is, then I will finally rejoice at having some place to play indoor during the winter.

Moving from the indoor field capital of the world (Chicago) to a place with no indoor fields is a travesty.

tony3
06-21-2004, 09:15 PM
That brings the list to 4 indoor fields in chicago area.

SlipknotX556
06-21-2004, 09:21 PM
They should really build a field down here in Palm Beach County. Both of our local fields are being shut down, because of zoning. I need a new field, so get the zoning and come build a field, please I will have to drive to Miami to play now :( 1 1/2 hour drive :(

WARPED1
06-21-2004, 09:55 PM
Now all they need to do is open one in or around Boston. Having to drive to jersey is unacceptable! :D
Driving to jersey for any reason, is unacceptable! :p

Dayspring
06-21-2004, 11:55 PM
"Come the end of the year, it just won't matter."

:)

edweird
06-22-2004, 12:26 AM
hey nick... tell Mel that I would manage the Phoenix store (in 2007 or sooner if he can beat what the USAF pays me to play with munitions)

Wee!

shartley
06-22-2004, 05:35 AM
Congratz! :clap: Keep up the good work.

Ronin 23
06-22-2004, 08:36 AM
They should really build a field down here in Palm Beach County. Both of our local fields are being shut down, because of zoning. I need a new field, so get the zoning and come build a field, please I will have to drive to Miami to play now :( 1 1/2 hour drive :(

We were looking at a site in the area early this year but there was a contractual impasse. If you have any leads, let me know. I think that the area is well suited for it.

rkjunior303
06-22-2004, 08:52 AM

you read my mind. for the love of god, buy out P&L

Ronin 23
06-22-2004, 09:27 AM
"Come the end of the year, it just won't matter."

:)

:headbang: :cheers:

Danz
06-22-2004, 10:02 AM
Well Done Mel!! :dance: :clap: :dance:

Danz
New York Stud Squad

Ronin 23
06-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Great deal Mel!!!!!

(I hope I get my cutest Mod discount?)

In your honor, we'll enlist the aid of a sculptor to do a life-size statue to be placed at the entrance of each location. That way instead of pulling out your ID, all you need to is point.

;)

Vendetta
06-22-2004, 10:52 AM
:wow:

Congratulations.

cphilip
06-22-2004, 11:33 AM
In your honor, we'll enlist the aid of a sculptor to do a life-size statue to be placed at the entrance of each location. That way instead of pulling out your ID, all you need to is point.

;)

Well we don't want to scare off business.... but a "iife size" statue of me should be hardly noticable! :D

Dayspring
06-22-2004, 11:45 AM
I've got a life sized statue of Phil in my garden. He's wearing a red pointy hat & has a rosy colored nose. ;)

cphilip
06-22-2004, 01:05 PM
.... yes.... its true.... I was the live model for all Garden Gargoyls.... :p

Dayspring
06-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Damn... I was thinking Garden Gnome...

.... yes.... its true.... I was the live model for all Garden Gargoyls.... :p

cphilip
06-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Damn... I was thinking Garden Gnome...

ah.... well..... Gnomes are CUTE!!!!! :dance:

TeamNausea
06-22-2004, 02:57 PM
You know you wanna open one in northern alabama... :rolleyes:

jdev
06-22-2004, 03:22 PM
you read my mind. for the love of god, buy out P&L

holy jesus.. yes please. buy out pnl. redo the fields so they are nice, and get lower paint prices. 100-110/case is freaking horrendous.

ill throw my hat in the ring as a ref or something like that should you open something up in the boston area. :D

1stdeadeye
06-22-2004, 05:19 PM
You know you wanna open one in northern alabama... :rolleyes:

Why? :rolleyes:

:rofl: