PDA

View Full Version : HPA O-rings (URGENT)

jas142
10-13-2001, 06:58 PM
Lately, when my Air America Me'lee nitro tank is connected to my gun, it is leaking.... just a tiny bit, and out of the adapter. Very slowly, but the tank gets depleted faster then normal, and it will lose all 3000 PSI within 40 mins or so if it's just sitting there not in use.... I have been using Brass Eagle O-Rings (Same ones I used when I had c02) and I was wondering if maybe I need a different kind of O-ring for HPA? I need to know ASAP, because I'm playing tommorow and I hate when my equipment is not 100%... Thanks!

Magsrule3
10-13-2001, 07:11 PM
I,d try putting a little oil on the oring before screwing it in the gun. If this doesnt work I usually take some Teflon Tape and put 1-2 wraps around the tank threads, this works for me almost 100% of the time.

virus
10-13-2001, 08:47 PM
well being hpa you could away with takin the tank and a couple of orings down to the local hardware store size the oring and maybe if they have a large enough selection, get a hair bigger, but only if its still a tight fit.....
as far as the material it is made of... the black rubber ones should work fine and maybe even a little better the the BE ones

if that doesnt work place 1 oring into the adapter then screw the tank in create a seal above the threads... just make sure that you are still gettin the pin to depress on the tank, and that you are still gettin a nice flow of air to the marker