PDA

View Full Version : help with electronic triggers

vtec
10-13-2001, 07:09 PM
i have an automag smartmag i bought from a friend of mine, serial # sm00384, and i was curious what everyone thinks about the centerflag hyperframes and the boo yaah frames. idealy i would like to do the emag conversion but money is a stretch for me b/c i am in college and keeping paint on hand is hard enough =). i would like to go Electronic because i have a bad habit of short stroking the bolt and choping paint when i fire at high rates. i also am in love the warp feed, my friend has one on his RT classic and put it on his new emag. no matter how fast i fan the trigger the warp and the electronics keep up. not a ball chop yet. i think the best solution for me is to go elec. but i dont know which products to even look at. i read a review on the hyperframe at warpig and they said they had a problem with the solenoid (sp?) marring the bolt and some other issues, but they were taken care of by both AGD and Centerflag. if i could just get some information or an opinion it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

vtec