PDA

View Full Version : WL or CF

v_3Sterns
06-22-2004, 02:03 AM
Im planning on purchasing a DevilMag and im having a hard time deciding on either warp feed or center feed. I am used to the traditional center feed but half of my on-field deaths are hopper hits.

My inhibitions about the warp are that it /looks/ uncomfortable; that and I am also concerned that if it is able to feed fast enough.

Any thoughts?

Blazestorm
06-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Gotta try one, it's one of those love/hate thing.

Also depends on how its setup, my friend had the PERFECT setup with his RTP, literally PERFECT and he ruined it by going ULE vert :(

:D

I say go center-feed and learn how to not get shot in the hopper, 50% of my kills are hopper sniping :)

mixwell2
06-22-2004, 03:28 AM
The warp is not uncomfortable, for me. Most players I see have a natural bent non trigger arm when firing. This creates a "pocket" that the warp fits into nice. Everyone I let try it out like the feel

Getting a Warp also means you have to get used to a new way of shooting on your "weak side". No more switching hands. Just tilt it over. You do not need a warp breach to use a warp feed. both the AGD and the ProTeam warp come with vertical adapters, however the warp breach make for a better look and tighter profile.

Feed rate??...well the standard warp is around 16BPS There are mods you can install that can up that figure to 18BPS all the way to 24 BPS
For any warp feed questions check out

http://www.havoc-online.com

If your hopper hits are comming while you are shooting most of those hits will turn into head shots with a warp. Try playing tighter in the bunker

Go with the center feed. This gives you the option to get a Warp down the road.

elpimpo
06-22-2004, 03:54 AM
Im planning on purchasing a DevilMag and im having a hard time deciding on either warp feed or center feed. I am used to the traditional center feed but half of my on-field deaths are hopper hits.

My inhibitions about the warp are that it /looks/ uncomfortable; that and I am also concerned that if it is able to feed fast enough.

Any thoughts?

well ask yourself this, whats right behind your hopper when you shoot. yeah thats right your mask, so if your hoppers not there its going to tag u in the mask

gc82000
06-22-2004, 04:10 AM
cf you have to learn to keep your hopper in and you wont have to buy a warp.

v_3Sterns
06-22-2004, 04:18 AM
lol good point cf it is, now I wish they'd just make it available with the 90 vert frame......unless if you can get the devil with the Y, that looks comfy.

elpimpo
06-22-2004, 04:33 AM
plus you can shoot out the left side a hell of a lot easier

06-22-2004, 05:05 AM
Get centerfeed and if you use a huge drop try changing to a rail and it will lower the hopper profile.

elpimpo
06-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Get centerfeed and if you use a huge drop try changing to a rail and it will lower the hopper profile.

and it will shrink your profile width

AGDlover
06-22-2004, 05:10 PM
try a warp out for a month if ya like it stick with it ya don't......give it to me!!! :p

TraXeR
06-22-2004, 07:13 PM
would a warp left body even work, cause devil mags need to put their eyes right where that breech is.. so it might make the upgrade not possible.