PDA

View Full Version : getting back into p-ball questions

beavissolid
06-22-2004, 02:31 PM
i have a micromag 2000 that hasn't been used too much in the past 3 years but i recently just bought a nitro tank and im getting back intp paintball. i don't know too much about paintball anymore. im not sure but i think my micromag is out dated now. i don't have a RT vavle on the micro. i was shopping online and came across the level 10 vavle. i dunno what that means at all but it says it will upgrade my mag. what does the level 10 do? and what does it include/mean?

logicmag19
06-22-2004, 02:59 PM
Level 10 is basically an anti-chop bolt built for mags. You can search for it on here and other places and look in the stickies. Otherwise PM me and I'll help you out.

Rtpro08
06-22-2004, 06:40 PM
some other nice upgrades migt be an x-valve and intelliframe. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

beavissolid
06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
whats the website to intelliframe?

thanks and where is the cheap place to get a x vavle

jdhogg
06-22-2004, 08:27 PM
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=1&categoryID=9
that is the address for the intelliframe, not sure where the cheapest place to buy an x-valve is, but heres the AGD link
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=8&categoryID=9

beavissolid
06-22-2004, 10:32 PM
anyone else know of a good place to get the x valve or intelliframe at?

and there isn't too much info on the webiste about the frame....is it electronic...what does it do? cux my benchmark has the trigger job done on it and its a pretty short stroke. hows the intelli feel?

Flow_Tech
06-22-2004, 10:47 PM
not to many places sell mag upgrades,and your better off getting it DIRECTLY from AGD,or off of the classifieds fourms...or from a dealer.

Blazestorm
06-23-2004, 12:05 AM
X-valve is an RT valve w/ LVL 10 installed... you can buy a LVL 10 seperate and install it yourself, when done properly you can stick your finger in the breech and pull the trigger, the bolt will bounce off :D

But otherwise the intelliframe was originally designed around the idea people could modify their revy and buy parts from radio-shack to make their revy spin every-time they pulled the trigger, very cool design but became outdated when faster loaders came out. Basically it's a really nice frame with a short frame, great feel, comes in lots of styles and new triggers.

Hope you enjoy coming back to paintball, micro-mags aren't outdated, just not as common :D

beavissolid
06-23-2004, 08:40 PM
well for 220 bucks plus my A.I.R. vavle isn't worth it to me. i don't shop any balls and i don't think i can shoot above 8 balls a second. plus then if i run out of HPA then i can't use co2.

is there any other aftermarket trigger frames at that electronic?

thank

greg

dawump
06-24-2004, 04:16 PM
I've gone through the same decision making process and I usually do one major upgrade a year, so I'm there again now.

Last year I bought an Intelliframe ( directly from AGD ) and it's a GREAT upgrade. The other major improvement I made was a good drop forward. Drop forwards are very personal, but getting your marker and air in configuration that really feels comfortable is very important.

I didn't chop balls either, so didn't buy an LVL 10, but this year round decided that I wanted to get an X-valve. For guys like us, buing an X-valve ( trading in old valve it's $250 ) means that you almost get a completely new marker.. but not quite....

..BUT looking at what you have a really good upgrade would be:

Intelliframe ( $125 I think )
X-Valve ( $250 )

Now compare that to the price of a TAC-ONE which has both and more. It's only an extra $75!!

I decided that it makes more sense for me to buy a Tac-One, and sell my current 68 mag on ebay than it does to upgrade to an X-valve. For me it makes sense because I have a Freak barrel system, so I only have to spend $60 on a new back to work with the T1.

Keith