PDA

View Full Version : hyperframe...Is it worth it?

PaInTbALL zAcH
10-13-2001, 08:20 PM
I have an automag powerfeed with a retro vlave and was wondering if i should get a hyperframe. My mag isnt very old so i shouldnt have problem wit the bolt chipping. they are pretty expensive and i dont want to waste money on it if it really sucks. :confused:

RTrampage
10-14-2001, 10:01 AM
a friend of mine had one on his pirhana and it was cool except his gun couldnt really keep up with that rate of fire, but with the RT valve that would be kick a$$

Dubstar112
10-14-2001, 10:05 AM
I dont own one either, but i used one for a day and will tell you that they can keep up with angels in speed, and cost half as much.

the trigger is nice, and they are comfortable to shoot.

DarkPhoenix
10-14-2001, 12:18 PM
I do not own a hyper frame. I have been told that it works with the Retro valve. I do, however highly recommend the E-mag upgrade for your marker. I had the upgrade done, check out my thread for the pictures http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14207 . The upgrade is well worth the $650 price tag. If you cannot afford it though, the hyper frame, I have been told, is an excellent substitute, only difference being it is a little harder to chrono and you do not have that neat manual/hybrid function.

Doobie
10-14-2001, 12:42 PM
Well, I DO own a Hypermag and I have a retro on it. It works great...other than the fact that I out shoot my Revy all the time! Now, I can set the ROF down lower, but I have so much fun with it higher:D I have had no problems with bolt or sear wear and I have put at least 10 cases through it. Customer service is great so far. I had some probs with the initial instal, but the tech fixed it on the phone.
Check out the video clips of the HALO at their web site. They have the loader on a mag with a hyperframe! Awsome!
PM me with any more questions!

PAINTBALLA01
10-14-2001, 12:44 PM
it screwed my friends mag up i dunno if he did it or if it was the frame but it was prob him