PDA

View Full Version : out of the box?

dark assasin
06-22-2004, 07:01 PM
I have finally saved up enough to buy the ULE custom. however before I buy it I need to know if it is what I want. now some questions you AGD geunusis could answer.

is the gun right out of the box. could I just slap on a tank and go or is there alot of tuning?

how long does it take to ship?

and does anyone have any pictures of it when you get it right from agd? does it look like the picture?

thanks,

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
06-22-2004, 07:24 PM
Yes theres like no tuning involved, things you could do is oil the asa and then shoot off a couple without your barrel, then you could further tune it by tinkering with your lvl 10 if you got one :rofl:

careful on the shipping time from AGD there hmm backorders or out of stocks right now i think, it dosent look like the picture, it comes in a box but once you open the box it looks like that ;)

SIGSays
06-23-2004, 10:12 AM
you would need to buy a asa.. and preferably a drop... and some macro line or whatever tickels you fancy.... AGD was always able to provide me with a viewloader hopper.... but your gonna need alot better than that....

takes them maybe like 2 days max to send it... then 3-5 business days for it to get to your house... sometimes less depending on where you live...

and yes.. i think it does look exactly like that... you just need to screw in the barrel...

it all depends on which one your gonna buy...

i know some don't come with barrels unless you add it as an option...

jayloo
06-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Once you shoot it a bit there are 2 orings (both in/on the LX carrier) that will break in and probably start to leak down the barrel. Tune ur LX and all will be good.

Pickle
06-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Go to Tunaman here on the Ao forum. He will hook you up right.

Target Practice
06-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Check out RogueFactor here on AO. That's who I deal with, and his customer service is #1 in my book.

Tunaman
06-23-2004, 06:15 PM
you would need to buy a asa.. and preferably a drop... and some macro line or whatever tickels you fancy.... AGD was always able to provide me with a viewloader hopper.... but your gonna need alot better than that....

takes them maybe like 2 days max to send it... then 3-5 business days for it to get to your house... sometimes less depending on where you live...

and yes.. i think it does look exactly like that... you just need to screw in the barrel...

it all depends on which one your gonna buy...

i know some don't come with barrels unless you add it as an option...You WON'T need a drop ar asa as the RT Pro ULE Custom comes with one. It will be ready to shoot right out of the box. I test every marker that comes my way. You shouldnt have to mess with it. You can email me if you need more info. ;)

FallNAngel
06-23-2004, 06:33 PM
;)

I dunno if I'd trust this guy.... he looks kinda shifty to me... http://fallnangel.free.fr/images/eyes.gif

j/k :D

gc82000
06-23-2004, 07:56 PM
I dunno if I'd trust this guy.... he looks kinda shifty to me... http://fallnangel.free.fr/images/eyes.gif

j/k :D

hahahahahhahhaha
Now if you have seen tunaman work then you would be in ahh. Check out his webpage to look at some of it.