PDA

View Full Version : Waiting on custom work is soo hard!!!!

punkncat
06-22-2004, 09:40 PM
I am so ready to have my RTP back together again! Logic is doing his magic to create what will be pretty much a one off custom around here anyway. No one here uses a Mag...

The folks I play with have figured out that my cocker(mech) is slower than the RT and have started to get froggy when they are in my sights. they know I can't rip a string for them to have to run through right now. :mad:

Well , good things are worth the wait. They will have forgotten about the mag by the time I get it back. The harvest will be sweet.

Thordic
06-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Some custom shops take years to do projects. Im sure your wait is tiny in comparison :)

SpecialBlend2786
06-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Some custom shops take years to do projects. Im sure your wait is tiny in comparison :)

heh there are some custom shops that take years to answer emails **couch*doc*cough**

But the work is always good :)

wonk
06-22-2004, 11:19 PM
doc?? you wouldnt happen to be from indiana would you?

Thordic
06-23-2004, 07:06 AM
Doc is from Alaska :)

And he has had a pair of Manike's PGPs for like 4-5 years now. It doesn't help that Manike doesn't care all that much and doesn't bug him about it. I think Manike just likes to gripe about the wait now, and he likes that so much he doesn't want the guns back because then he couldn't gripe anymore.

GT
06-23-2004, 07:07 AM
If I remeber correctly I ordered my viking in april. Check my sig, its still at anno :confused:

Creative Mayhem
06-23-2004, 07:22 AM
Doc is from Alaska :)

And he has had a pair of Manike's PGPs for like 4-5 years now. It doesn't help that Manike doesn't care all that much and doesn't bug him about it. I think Manike just likes to gripe about the wait now, and he likes that so much he doesn't want the guns back because then he couldn't gripe anymore.

LOL! This is true... :D

I too am waiting for some custom work, but I know when I get it, it's going to be simply awesome.

sneakyhacker420
06-23-2004, 09:04 AM
well i've been waiting nearly 3 months now for my viking, and theres finally 3 weeks left

2 weeks at ano, then 1 more at AKA for assembly - and i get the new pandora board stock :headbang:

edit: we're in the same boat GTRSI - just got to ano 2 days i go i think :dance:

ß.C.
06-23-2004, 09:58 AM
I've been waiting two years for my work at punishers to be done, and he's still not done because he is a moron for a buisness man. I've been waiting 1 year for work from bradagd to finish

GT
06-23-2004, 11:07 AM
edit: we're in the same boat GTRSI - just got to ano 2 days i go i think :dance:

I think there are 3 of us on AO awaiting vikings in this batch. Now the million dollar question is, should we all make seprate pic posts, or one big one :headbang:

sneakyhacker420
06-23-2004, 11:38 AM
unfortunately, the 3rd guy is getting the EXACT same viking as me lmfao - just a different serial #

i just hope mine has more green in it

GT
06-23-2004, 11:45 AM
unfortunately, the 3rd guy is getting the EXACT same viking as me lmfao - just a different serial #

i just hope mine has more green in it

I think mine will be a one of one yO! All the pbn kiddies will pay triple for its rare anno/milling, well not really.

Smooth milled featherlite, BMW gray.

jb

MicroMiniMe
06-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Bwahaha.
Smooth milled Featherlight with green acid wash. Mine will have the matching Longbow and Lapco clamping feedneck though. Me and Sneaky are having twins, GT will have the 'ugly redheaded stepchild' :mad:
I think the dealer sent out 4 raw kits and three were us; GT, Sneaky and myself. I think a group pic will be good. Unless you have more pimpness to add on once they show up. AKA isn't much for needing upgrades. :headbang:
Still a chance I'll get the acid wash as green/pewter rather than green/black. Depending if atmfg works out the color bleed. Though metalic green tinting would be sweet if it works.

Hexis
06-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Heh, at this rate, Tigress will have hers first. She's gotta have the longest wait for a Viking yet.

sneakyhacker420
06-23-2004, 01:16 PM
lol, i just checked with mark to see if they could change it to a silver/clear and green acid, but no reply yet

hoping that i can still sexify it and have a 1 of 1 viking - green and silver have never been done on an AKA gun before to my knowledge, only blue/silver

and mines swirl milled, so its not identical twins

vonort
06-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Wow and I thought the 6 weeks i had to wait for my Hurricaine was bad. Glad I'm not in your guys shoes. :dance:

MicroMiniMe
06-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Haha, no. Tigress waited like 3+ months just for the raw AKA Immortal body, and is now on 3 months waiting for anodizing.
The Featherlights were quoted to be about 5 weeks turnaround. With that I expected around 10 weeks anyways. So 12-13 while dissapointing isn't giving me a coronary. Plus the deposit wasn't 100% like most dealers.

...and Sneaky, green/clear acid wash might look like pee in the snow :rofl:
Its probably too late for you, I changed my order like 8 weeks ago and I still don't know if they are doing it.

GT
06-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Me and Sneaky are having twins, GT will have the 'ugly redheaded stepchild' :mad:

ugly grayheaded step child. Only thing that is going on after I get it is a stiffi. both me and the 'gun.....