PDA

View Full Version : Hey im buying a phantom!

gungrave253
06-23-2004, 12:12 AM
well im buying a phantom and wanted to know what you guys think. its going to be the sc w/ 45 frame with the t stock and a green/white acid wash paintjob. so anyone know what else i should get. just posting this for the hell-of-it.

thanx guys/gals

Blazestorm
06-23-2004, 12:17 AM
I'd get a gravity feed hopper :D

Stock class is great, but sometimes its nice to just have a co2 tank and hopper to play with.

Hope you enjoy it! I really enjoyed mine :D

gungrave253
06-23-2004, 12:21 AM
no im going for pure stock. if i wanted to play with a hopper i can always dust off my 04 viking and mow some people. but sometimes its just the right thing to do and go stock so you can give the newbies a chance to have fun :)

ej_y4
06-23-2004, 12:33 AM
hope you enjoy it. Stock class is alot of fun :)

SpecialBlend2786
06-23-2004, 02:11 AM
its addicting. I play stock more than anything else now :headbang:

Ratzo
06-23-2004, 04:52 AM
but sometimes its just the right thing to do and go stock so you can give the newbies a chance to have fun :)

LOL!
Last time I played, I went 3/4 of the day with my Mag and the last 1/4 with my P68sc.
It was way to funny, the newbies would see me coming with my stock classs pistol and still run away.
The field owner was telling me the kids were saying that I had a "shot gun" and mimicing the pumping action to thier budies.
I had even been asked if it was full auto, I had to not laugh in that kids face.

Anyways a Phantom would be so sweet, I'm hoping to pick one up myself within the next year.

gungrave253
06-23-2004, 06:55 PM
yeah it wont be that long til i get mine. im selling my 1 year old tippmann 98c and its upgrades then about 3 weeks money asnd it will be mine. im still trying to decide which paintjob to get. i like the black grey, geen grey, and red black. i cant wait.