PDA

View Full Version : angel 4 or 04 matrix lcd

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 11:22 AM
:shooting: :nono:
well im buying a new gun in around 3 days and i was going to get the a4 but i have been hereing about how the matrix is so accurrate. but its not like the a4 couldnt hit the brod side of a barn either.

MarkM
06-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Note the Marker A versus Marker B thread stickied at the top of the Angel section....this thread now being moved ;)

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 11:34 AM
ok

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 11:35 AM
where is it bein moved to?????????? :tard:

FallNAngel
06-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Note the Marker A versus Marker B thread stickied at the top of the Angel section....this thread now being moved ;)

Hmm... I wonder...

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 11:52 AM
i went to the angel section and its not there. but im not the brightest bean in the burrito either.

magman007
06-23-2004, 11:57 AM
you know, i absolutely loved my speed, the i loved my trix more.. thats why i just purchased a new dm4 :)

I like the micro switch better than the opto board for one.

2nd off, i like the 45 frame, and the trigger is just amazing. running a trix springless, is godly, i sugest you try it.

3rd. I like how smoothe the trix is. the angel doesnt kick much, but the trix kicks that much less.

4th, the trix comes with eyes. the a4 does not, unless you buy the fly 4. also, the trix is so soft on paint, im talkin lvl 10 soft here. So even if your eyes were to fail some how, you wouldnt have to worry.

I strongly reccomend checking the trix out man.

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 12:07 PM
i heard that the matrixs are heavy.but how heavy???

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 12:13 PM
if i do get the matrix,
hp tank or lp tank?
how gas efficient is it?
wut kind of set up do u recomend?
does it come wit one of those bolts that makes the trix lik 33 percent more gas efficient.
if not how much do they cost$$$

magman007
06-23-2004, 12:25 PM
the trix isnt that heavy, im not sure on weights, but it isnt bad.

Hp tank will be fine, the reg bumps the pressure down no problem

you should see about 1200 shots from a 68/45 tank

Id reccomend a dye trix with eyes for $825.00
Empire Reloader B
cp rail
cp on off
Tadao v4 board
Evolve bolt kit
68/45 tank of your choice
dye ultralight barrel

that is one pimpin trix.

The evolve kit which you speak of, it does not come with, and they are a little hard to find at the moment. on pbn there are a few people selling them for $125. Also, i suggest you look into the Freeflow bolt and the c4 mod, if you cant locate an evolve bolt kit.

the trix will be rocking out of the box, dont let the stuff i listed fool you, they arent necessary upgrades, just things to customize it, and make it your own.

Also, the most important thing, is Slick Honey Lube. you will be able to run your lpr lower if you relube it, and your bolt will slide much easier, after you relube it

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 12:29 PM
does the v4 board make the trix shoot faster.
how fast does the stock trix shoot

p8ntbalr4lyfe
06-23-2004, 12:42 PM
last thing, where do i buy all the stuff for the best price

matrix all the way!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :shooting: :nono:

C_22
06-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Both are great markes and would do you proud. If I had to pick I'd go for the Matrix LCD. I would focus on getting a bolt kit (I use a Free Flow and love it). Why I recomend a trix over an A4? Simply because the smooth feel, no sound and accuracy I get form my gun is pair to none. The trix requires more maintenace than the angel, but the maintenance on a a trix is simple so don't let that be mistaken for a dealbreaker. Speedwise both guns will do it for you. The only difference IMHO with the trix is that it handles better and smoother than the angel when shooting a high volume of paint. Hope that helps, bro. Good luck. ;)

Digits
06-23-2004, 01:33 PM
does the v4 board make the trix shoot faster.
how fast does the stock trix shoot

My teamate got his all stock Dye trix up to 21 bps with the eyes off.. This was raking the trigger up and down though..

I'd buy used if I were you.. Maybe your one that is scared to get ripped though so then .. I'd probablly get from somewhere like pbgear.com or matrixcenter.com (I think thats it)..

Oh and don't worry about upgrades for now.. Out of the box the Dye trix will easilly do fine.. Just be prepared to go threw alot of paint :eek:

oh and BTW.. I know people say gun A is no more accurate than gun B.. But believe me.. You will find that a trix seems waaaay more accurate then most guns.. I did anywayes.. Probablly because it has so little kick :clap:

MarkM
06-23-2004, 02:59 PM
where is it bein moved to?????????? :tard:

Umm here .....Paintball Talk

i went to the angel section and its not there. but im not the brightest bean in the burrito either.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=122440 4th thread from the top.

magman007
06-23-2004, 03:09 PM
the tadao V.4 Board will make the marker shoot minutely faster, but it has more options to work with, like ABS already programmed in, also it has adjustable debounce etc etc, and it comes with the cherrybomb switch, which is quite possibly the nicest switch on the market.