PDA

View Full Version : Classic to Powerfeed

skirmish23
06-23-2004, 12:49 PM
Is the way you change a classic mag to powerfeed by getting a powerfeed body for it?

BlackHalo
06-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Yup, just get a regular powerfeed body and it'll go right on.

If you get any of the E-Mag bodies you might have to drill out the PIM area or get a newer rail.

brianlojeck
06-23-2004, 01:15 PM
If you have a right-feed body (with the feed tube sticking out the gun's starboard side), I'll trade you straight-up for a powerfeed hopper-left body (perfect if your right-handed)

I happen to be a southpaw, so I'm looking to get a different body (or two. I've also got a guy holding a vertical minimag body til payday...) :clap:

I've got a stainless twist-lock body, it was polished a LONG time ago, so it shows some scuffs, and I tried to paint it once, there's still a bit of paint around the powerfeed tube welds.

With some care and elbow grease this body could really shine. It is perfectly functional.

Let me know.

skirmish23
06-23-2004, 09:30 PM
k thx!

OysterBoy
06-23-2004, 10:21 PM
NOOOOO! lol.

Brian, if the deal falls through I'll get it in a second! Mine is custom 'baked' white with blue shimmer (when light hits it) and a much tighter profile then stock (cut down the feedneck, was way too long.) Huh? Huh? :D