PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone where for clothes? (brands that is)

paintballrulzs
06-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Just like the title says just curious what everyone likes.

I usually wear Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Aeropostale, Armani Exchange, etc

I know i am a prep....thats what private schools do to you. You get used to the dress code (ie colored shirt and khahkis)

Ov3rmind
06-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Shirt: Usually a band shirt, they're cheap and comfy (promoting a band is also > promoting a company IMO). Sometimes I'll wear a blank white T.

Pants: Mostly Levis jeans. Got a mix of dude's and girl's jeans (label me a homo, I could really care less. They are amazingly comfortable). I have a few pairs of Dickie's shorts laying around as well.

Shoes: Some old Adidas that I don't even think they make anymore. They're light though, but they make some kind of squeaky noise now.

FooTemps
06-23-2004, 04:52 PM
I usually wear polo brand shirts with other random brands ranging from rockawear to video game shirts. I don't know, I pick what I like and my mom just buys all that polo clothing when she goes nuts at the mall. I don't really care about pants/shorts brands though, whatever fits and whatever is comfortable, cheap and durable. It usually ends up being Union bay, polo assn, or wearfirst. (Yeah, the majority of my clothes come from BonMacy's.)

Shoes I wear any brand, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Converse, And1, Sketchers, Pumas, Etnies are what I probably have in my family's shoe closet even though I know that I can't wear the half those shoes anymore.

ZAust
06-23-2004, 05:26 PM
upper body: yes, i am a band merch whore. but like ov3rmind said, band tshirts are cheap and incredibly comfortable

lower body: shorts just about every day of the week, a mix of black, grey and khaki. absolutely no cargos.

shoes: sandals every day of the week, and my trusty old beat up pair of asics when i go to shows..

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
06-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Shirt: band t's or some shirt from some store somewhere

pants: comfy not too big not too small jeans, and cargo shorts

shoes: adidas indoor soccer shoes

Snertz
06-23-2004, 05:30 PM
3 layers of those white undershirts or whatever is actually clean at the moment.
Abercrombie/Aeropostale Shorts/pants or addidas windpants.
Adidas Running shoes/sneakers (Sneakers are for sneaking! :ninja: )

Clean clothes comes before barnd of clothes, at least in college it does.. :tard:

Edit: Fcuk Shirts rock too, pretty comfy..

ramennoodles
06-23-2004, 06:48 PM
jt pants or some jeans if they are clean, paintball or band t's

tard
06-23-2004, 06:54 PM
i prefer basketball type shorts over the cargo/jean types. I never wear pants. For shirts usually just some generic shirts and almost always wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
Shoes=Adidas. Im sad because i had to throw out my favorite pair of shoes cause they got all bloody when i broke my leg a few weeks ago.

Oh and one more thing I personally hate Abecrombie/AE those types because most of the people i know that wear that stuff are jerks.

ubooze
06-23-2004, 06:57 PM
I got a Drunknmunky hat, a Under Armor Hat, and a Blackstar hat.

I wear mainly Tommy Hilfiger and Nautica along with Blackstar t-shirts and Kikwear pants. Nike and Puma are no strangers in my closet.

Honestly, I see no sense in payings over 50 dollars for pants or a shirt just cause its prep and what not. Comfort is what matters.

brianlojeck
06-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Casual:
Shirts: $8.00 surplus store T-shirts, mostly black, but other colors as well
pants: surplus store COMBAT (not cargo) pants. Real milspec ripstop BDU pants. Expensive, but durable as all getout. (and yes, I've been wearing these for over a decade, long before they became Gapwear)

work:
shirts: button-down shirts, mostly greys and sedate colors, but some pretty bright blues and reds

pants: dress slacks, black (I have 4 pair)

For me to wear something with a brand name on the chest, they'd better pay me for advertising their brand.

paintballrulzs
06-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Oh and one more thing I personally hate Abecrombie/AE those types because most of the people i know that wear that stuff are jerks.

trevorjk
06-23-2004, 07:04 PM
hrm hand me down clothes... what ever is cheapest but looks nice... but then again my brothers get aeropostal and crap like that for hand me downs ;)

tard
06-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Im not saying that you guys are jerks for wearing it, just the majority of people I have met are. I mean, a few of my friends wear it too. Thats also not the only reason I don't wear it though. I also think its a little overpriced,and it seems a lot of people try to wear it just to try to be "cool" (again not saying any of you guys do, just people i know personally).

Flow_Tech
06-23-2004, 07:18 PM
i wear Fox,and Adidas..all around.

Mikey B
06-23-2004, 07:55 PM
I wear Pac Sun stuff because I can never find good paintball shirts. I have a couple SP/JT shirts but thats it.

As for pant for some reason I only have Kahki pants. But they look nice.

Then I have a old pair of Adio shoes.

FreakBaller12
06-23-2004, 07:59 PM
w/e fits, is clean, and suited for the weather. I usually wear my DYE sweatshirt in the spring/fall.

PyRo
06-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Lot of pac sun stuff, (billabong, quicksilver, trans-9, etc, also get the same brands from other stores), American Eagle, Aeropostal. I like some abecrombie stuff but refuse to pay $50 for some shorts.

Kevmaster
06-23-2004, 08:15 PM
as a staff member of the Duke basketball team...i wear nothing but nike... shirts, shoes, shorts, socks, everything usually is nike. i do of course wear cargo shorts and jeans along with the nike...which is usually old navy, gap, abercrombie.

but when it comes to athletic gear...i dont OWN anything that is not nike (seriously, i own 8 pairs of shoes, all nike except one pair of dress shoes)

coolcatpete
06-23-2004, 09:32 PM
I wear what fits me and what ever my sister buys for me. For shoes it is deffinataly what ever fits me becaues I have to house boats.
Pete

paintballrulzs
06-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Ya whenever I buy from name brand stores (abercrombie, armani exchange, banana republic) i usually just get the sale stuff. I got 3 pairs of pants and 2 shirts at abercrombie for only 72 dollars the other day and today I got a pair of khakhis and a shirt at banana republic for ony 36. I dont wear it because its "cool" i just like the style and its comfortable.

magman007
06-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Just like the title says just curious what everyone likes.

I usually wear Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Aeropostale, Armani Exchange, etc

I know i am a prep....thats what private schools do to you. You get used to the dress code (ie colored shirt and khahkis)

PRIVATE SCHOOL DOES NOT DO THAT TO YOU!!! you do that to your self. Dont blame it on private school.

I attended private boarding school for 3 years, and i never conformed to that.

I usually wear alot of dye gear. Bullhead jeans, stuff by old navy, etc etc.... just your normal clothes

paintballrulzs
06-23-2004, 10:17 PM
PRIVATE SCHOOL DOES NOT DO THAT TO YOU!!! you do that to your self. Dont blame it on private school.

I attended private boarding school for 3 years, and i never conformed to that.

I usually wear alot of dye gear. Bullhead jeans, stuff by old navy, etc etc.... just your normal clothes

Wow someone has to chill huh, Our schoo had a strict dress code - dockers style khakhis (no cargos) and collared shirts that were required to be tucked in. I am saying I just got used to the dress code and now it is my everyday attire.

magman007
06-23-2004, 10:27 PM
Gee, that sux. not. my dress code is harsher, and thats why i advocate wearing "normal" clothes.

Our dresscode was dress shoes, dress socks, kakhi pants, either blue or white dress shirts, tucked in, belt, and tie of our choice. EXCEPT for mondays, which Were A dress days which was...

Dress shoes, kakhis , white shirt, belt, school tie and school blazer.

AND we were in this baisically 24/7 except for activity time and the dinner dress, was baisically your schools dresscode. after dinner, we could wear what we wanted, so study hall was more comfy etc.

painTech
06-23-2004, 10:43 PM
is "goodwill" a brand name. i style that way.

who_311
06-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Shirts: Im a band merch whore just like overmind and zaust. If not a band, its usually a random horror movie, FT13 or Halloween, or TCSM.

Pants: Levis jeans, i have 4 or 5 of the same kind, thats good for the week. No shorts, but i might go get some, its gettin kinda hot.

Shoes: I am a complete and utter Vans whore. My main everyday pair is my pair of checkered slip-ons(Spicoli's) Then when I go to shows, I wear my Dogtown hi-tops, or my blue high-tops. I have a plethora of Old schools(bricks, graffit, checkered, and others...)

Misc: Grey Dickies jacket covered with patches(band whore...) Gots a black leather belt with my GG Allin buckle. Then random stuff i always have, knife, wallet, phone, crack rocks, you know the usual.

So that is me everyday of my life.

Sparq
06-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Black. Preferably with uncommon designs, such as my Red Army and Peace Through Superior Firepower shirts. No shorts. I don't care how hot it is.

PRPB
06-23-2004, 11:52 PM
Clothes: Roca Wear, Sean John, Guess, Ecko, PEPE, South Pole, Enyce, Avirex, Esco, Phat Farm, JT, Ice Berg.

Shoes: Nike, adidas, timberland, reebok

davidb
06-24-2004, 02:45 AM
Shirt: T-shirts, button-up fancy-type shirts, whatever. Depends what I'm doing.

Pants: Affirmative (usually). Blue or black jeans, dress pants, long as they fit.

Shoes: They're.. um...... black. And stuff. They say Skechers on the bottom, so there ya go. I like my Rockports better, but they're even dirtier than these, and I'm not entirely sure where they are.

skife
06-24-2004, 02:52 AM
shirts, band shirts, tshirts with words on them (stupid phrases mostly) and i own 2 tight white t-shirts.

bottoms: 3 pairs black jnco jeans that are rather large, Shorts i've got some garage sale shorts, a pair of jnco shorts just like my black pants umm yeah

socks: hanes, with the red letters on the bottom

shoes: none, when i do wear them its my vans or my merrell running shoes for PB

WickeDKlowN
06-24-2004, 03:16 AM
Black Hat

Black T-Shirt's(Mostly band shirts)

Baggy Jean Shorts(Usually Black; Mostly like JNCO and whatnot)

Black DC shoes

If it's cold I'll throw on my 'Juggalo' hoodie, but sadly it's falling apart and they don't make it anymore :( Oh wel, I live in FL...

bornl33t
06-24-2004, 05:05 AM
my roomate wares nothiner but sponge bob stuff..... and he's 23 :D

here he is holding my new phantom... Sponge bob Pj's and a t-shirt.

lord1234
06-24-2004, 07:52 AM
i spent 50 at Aeropostale last nite....
50 more at Express Men

Halliday
06-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Paintball tees,
whatever shorts are relativly clean,
and my wonderful, amazing Alpine Design hiking boots :)

penguinpunk555
06-24-2004, 09:32 AM
black hoodie black pants. black shirt. usualy saing something funny like I wish I could fly with a penguin on it things like that.

Penguinpunk=emo

People say I dress emo. Meh, I don't care.

Bolter
06-24-2004, 09:43 AM
I mostly wear paintball apparel. Empire stuff mainly. Or non paintball I really like Billabong wear.

tony3
06-24-2004, 10:12 AM
I wear for tshirts AF shirts if I'm going anywhere and for around the house I just wear random tshirts that I have acquired.

In the winter I wear AE jeans, they fit me perfect, and are really comfortable, they were like 30 bucks I think. Definitely worth the extra money. In the summer I wear board shorts and nike basketball shorts. If I'm going anywhere then I wear AE cargo shorts.

Shoes I have my old nikes that are for paintball and doing dirty stuff. Then I got my ponys, that are nicer shoes if I go out with friends or something. Usually, I just wear some 5 dollar black thong style sandals from walmart.

swanster
06-24-2004, 10:48 AM
gucci
georgio armani
calvin klien
ralph lauren
jasper conran

mostley any well known designer

AcemanPB
06-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Few Ralph Lauren, a few AE, and a few band shirts. All my "band" shirts are from shows I went to. For work I have a bunch of no brand name polo shirts in different solid colors, they were 5 bucks a piece, and are good for work because they don't have a bunch of logos all over it.

Most of the time during the summer all I wear is a white undershirt and these shorts/swim suit thing that is surprisingly comfy (usually I don't find bathing suits too comfy).

SIGSays
06-24-2004, 11:34 AM
who cares? what are you gonna do? talk about hairs styles next>

Trigger_Happy
06-24-2004, 02:18 PM
who cares? what are you gonna do? talk about hairs styles next>

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe it's just because I'm a poor college kid, but I really couldn't care less what I wear.

I buy pants when they go on sale for $5-$6 at Old Navy or I go to the thrift store and pick them up for about $2 a pair. Key players in my wardrobe are the almighty sweats. I wear sweatpants for as long as I can get away with it without having to look nice.

I do wear a bunch of band t shirts or just blank ones that get sold as 'undershirts' at Target for $1 each. I wear some shirts that used to be blank with permanent marker saying remarkable things like "moo" or "hoof arted" on them.

I also do have some dress slacks that I wear as casuals or with a button down/sweater/etc. when I want to look nice.

I have some vans that haven't fallen apart yet. My mommy bought them for me years ago, and they're still chugging. Woo hoo for $4 outfits. Rich kids are overrated ;) :p :argh:

Halliday
06-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, fight the power.

I have more important worthless things to spend my money on, like paintball.

SIGSays
06-24-2004, 07:21 PM
i win!

i mean yes... i do buy clothes.. but i don't sit here online and discuss it with other men... that's just womany...

bornl33t
06-24-2004, 08:00 PM
i win!

i mean yes... i do buy clothes.. but i don't sit here online and discuss it with other men... that's just womany...

you mean gay? like guchi? YEAH

Trina
06-24-2004, 10:21 PM
i win!

Hey now....this is all about just having a conversation...

I think it's cool when guys can discuss stuff like this...it means their HUMAN!!

I wear whatever I can find that looks good on me...sometimes that's hard because I'm finicky

trevorjk
06-24-2004, 10:37 PM
usually i choose not to wear clothes... but i guess im fugly or something and people force me to wear clothes :( STUPID WORLD!

bunkermaster10
06-25-2004, 03:50 AM
Rockin' Hollister, AE, A&F ;)

Then I got my white air force ones w/ fat white laces, leather AE flip flops like crazy. I love clothes almost as I love paintball.

Trigger_Happy
06-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think the mall-inlet clothing industry is great as long as I'm the one getting rich. I am confident that I could have the revenue of A&F (Pre-hollister) withing 5 years if I were to start a brand and use a marketing method I've designed. My problem is that my method would get copied by my $multi-billion competitiors before I could say "profit".

Come to think of it, AO is not a bad place to go with this question...I'm posting a thread. :argh:

atm743
06-25-2004, 10:01 PM
i ware jc penny shorts!! im cheap!! :D and i ware eather pac sun t-shirts or hot topic band shirts like sublime or operation ivy stuff. and i have my mullen globle shoes!!

magman#1
06-26-2004, 02:22 PM
you would think at private school they would teach you grammar... wear wear wear wear

dwab3000
06-26-2004, 06:42 PM
usually either a really bad tee (i love tee shirt hell :D ) or just a plain tee...sometimes some dye tees...maybe a addidas

bottoms...i usually end up with addidas shorts....some times a brand called kink (im like the only one who wears it)

shoes...either addidas or chucks...

that casual

'work

botton down blue shirt with like the checker kinda design

some kink khakis

grey chucks with blue& gray laces

thats it...

Konigballer
06-27-2004, 01:05 AM
I see we have a young yuppi in training...

you know, I dont really remember what "brand name" I'm currently wearing, let alone what my favorites are. That actually makes me happy. I suppose that means I still have some self respect, along with my balls.

I like clothes, but the minute you start saying crap like "hey my name is (Bret or Chip probably), and I'm wearing blah,blah,blah, what brand do you wear", you've got to check your priorities because your life is either way to uninteresting or just plain easy. The fact that someone even made a thread to specifically find out and chat about their favorite clothing brands speaks volumes, I'm not surprised their from private school :rolleyes:

ROCK ON NO-NAME BRAND WALLMART SHOPPERS!!! IF SOMEONE TRIES TO CHECK YOUR SHIRT TAG JUST PUNCH THEM IN THE THROAT!!! :headbang:

nippinout
06-27-2004, 01:44 AM
Potato sacks, garbage bags... basically anything that has a roomy crotch. :ninja: :dance:

Girls' pants do not have much room from waistband to the top of the inseam. Especially with the low-rise fad.

bunkermaster10
06-27-2004, 05:51 AM
ROCK ON NO-NAME BRAND WALLMART SHOPPERS!!! IF SOMEONE TRIES TO CHECK YOUR SHIRT TAG JUST PUNCH THEM IN THE THROAT!!! :headbang:

*Points and laughs at the walmart clothes shopper* ;)

Konigballer
06-27-2004, 11:54 AM
it gets the job done baby :cool: :p

InfinatyBPS
06-27-2004, 01:25 PM
I felt like joining in this. I'm cheap and poor, so even when I do have money(rarely) I'll buy cheap clothes.

Top half: FOTL or Hanes Black T shirt, or sleevless shirt. Sometimes a Dickies button up shirt to go over that. Sometimes a band shirt. K-Mart or Walmart sweatshirts. Sometimes a polo or something, if I feel like I just don't care anymore.

Bottom half: Fubu, Polo, Hard Knocks, Dickies Wrangler, Random sweats brands. I buy them because I can get them cheap and they fit me. Otherwise I really don't care.

Shoes: Vans, Airwalk, DC, Converse. Ya... not much else goes on my feet.

And on top of this, I wear alot of jewelry with spikes and skulls and such.

shakeydounut87
06-28-2004, 07:49 AM
ehh...Diesel shoes...Diesel Jeans...H&M shirts...somebody out there must hate me for wearing these, but i like them. i like clothes that actually fit me, and dont hang off me like a garbage bag. i go to school with kenneth cole's nephew..so..you cant blame me. hah. diesel prep fo'life..haha.

Automag88
06-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Pants: Wranglers or Dickies, all of my jeans have either a grease stain on them or holes that got burned into them while welding.

Shirts: Band shirts, Dickies work shirts, performance car parts shirts (Motegi, Borla, etc.)

Footwear: All black Converse One Stars

Headwear: Blue Automags.org hat

Cryer
06-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Nautica, RL Polo, cK, Levis, American Eagle, I think I may have a single old navy t-shirt, too (clothes)

RL Polo, Columbia, American Eagle (shoes)

Hanes (boxer-briefs, by the way, ladies ;) )

gimp
06-28-2004, 10:36 PM
CARHARTS!!!!! I can't believe nobody has said this yet. Up here in the north country, everybody wears carhart pants. With good reason too, they last forever, they're wicked comfortable, and they're great work pants. Carharts are the only brand that I try to buy. It's about all I wear for pants. I dont think the rest of the stuff I wear has brand names. I have numerous hooters shirts, and other crappy shirts. I think we're like the opposite of what is supposed to be cool up here.