PDA

View Full Version : Brand new ULE leaking

Arctic
06-23-2004, 05:04 PM
I just opening my new ULE right out of the box. I wanted to try it out so I gased up my 4500psi compressed air tank and its starts leaking right at the spot where it twists in my marker. So I tried my other 4500psi compressed air tank and same problem. I made sure both where all the way twisted in and they where. I tried my same tanks in my older RT and no problems. Anyone know why I'm having this problem? The marker is firing but its leaking like mad.

Thanks!

Tunaman
06-23-2004, 06:17 PM
I just opening my new ULE right out of the box. I wanted to try it out so I gased up my 4500psi compressed air tank and its starts leaking right at the spot where it twists in my marker. So I tried my other 4500psi compressed air tank and same problem. I made sure both where all the way twisted in and they where. I tried my same tanks in my older RT and no problems. Anyone know why I'm having this problem? The marker is firing but its leaking like mad.

Thanks!
just drop another bottle oring in the asa and then screw the tank on. That should do it... ;)

Chicago Pb 7
06-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Ya I had the same prob, your asa just doesn't like either of your tanks so drop a o-ring there or put on a diffrent asa.