two.
Which one is better in your opinion?!

Thermus
06-23-2004, 05:47 PM
I'd go with the Q.

trains are bad
06-23-2004, 05:50 PM
warp.

Qloader works, but 100 round capacity, and not being able to carry as much paint, and not reload when it is convenient without wasting paint, all these things are to great of a tactical disadvantage.

Magglerock
06-23-2004, 05:55 PM
warp.

Qloader works, but 100 round capacity, and not being able to carry as much paint, and not reload when it is convenient without wasting paint, all these things are to great of a tactical disadvantage.

How do ou waste paint when reloading? The Q is lighter, cheaper (both in initial cost and over the lifetime of the product), quiter (silent, really), uses no batteries (!), and offers many more mounting options. Q hands down. The warp is not very popular, and I imagine it will soon be discontinued (they don't even make the t adaptor anymore).

elpimpo
06-23-2004, 05:56 PM
I'm getting sick of hopper hits and stuff
so i looked into warp feeds and qloaders

I'm leaning towards warpfeeds but still really split between the
two.
Which one is better in your opinion?!

whats right behind your hopper? if you dont get hit in the hopper your gonna get goged. the q and the warp are pointless

Blazestorm
06-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Maybe straight away, but whats going to be easier to hit... a barrel and a huge hopper sticking around a bunker, it just a barrel.

That's where the warp and Q excel.

I'd go with the Q just because it feeds faster, its quieter, more mounting places... :D

I'm thinking about getting one later on in life :p

GoatBoy
06-23-2004, 05:59 PM
whats right behind your hopper? if you dont get hit in the hopper your gonna get goged. the q and the warp are pointless

That's presuming he's always getting hit from the front.

Seriously, they need to put in a function that prevents new users from posting until they've used the search function about 20 times.

jayloo
06-23-2004, 06:00 PM
There are MANY pros and cons about both. Best thing to do is try them both if possible.

Personally I would choose the warp. Mainly cuz the Q only holds 100 rounds.

vf-xx
06-23-2004, 06:02 PM

Not true, Even with a No rise I show less goggles than I'd show hopper.

It really depends on how you play. From what I've read it boils down to what style of play you do most. Many front players opt for Q's because they play a bit tighter than warps and they don't need to carry as much paint as back players.

Backplayers seem to opt for warps, because you can carry more paint and reload whenever's convienent, or to maintian fire while reloading both of which cannot be done with a Q.

elpimpo
06-23-2004, 06:30 PM
i guess a front man would have more use for it or something. im a back man and i will take the halo over anything

GoatBoy
06-23-2004, 06:52 PM
i guess a front man would have more use for it or something. im a back man and i will take the halo over anything

Yep.

One other thing I thought up while sketching up a mask design... Isn't it ironic how everyone's always running the BS about "oh so and so goggles have so much more field of vision!", and then they stack a hopper right in front of their face? Hoppers aren't invisible.

elpimpo
06-23-2004, 06:54 PM
they are more or less talking about the side of your eyes

GoatBoy
06-23-2004, 06:57 PM
they are more or less talking about the side of your eyes

How about being able to see what's directly in front of you?

wonk
06-23-2004, 07:23 PM
can you use a q loader with a warp left body?....and is it easy for put on?

Blazestorm
06-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Yeah, the q-loader attachs to any feed.

It's a fairly simple process of putting it on really, but intructions tell it more clearly :D

trains are bad
06-24-2004, 06:55 AM
How do ou waste paint when reloading?

Please read

not reload when it is convenient without wasting paint

Ever play with one? I find it hard to imagine you've always had a good reloading opportunity at exacly the moment you ran out of paint. Otherwise, you would have had to change a partial pod full of paint and would know what I'm talking about.

hitech
06-24-2004, 12:41 PM

If you know who to play with a warp you present less of a target. THAT is the point. :rolleyes:

professor_chaos
06-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Well I have read about this discussion in many different forums and had a hard time deciding on which to buy myself. I recently had the opportunity to use the Q loader and shoot a ule mag with warp feed setup. The warp definetly weighted more but if you can't handle the little extra weight then I'm sorry. If you go through more than 500 balls a game then you should go with the warp, but if you are more seletive on shooting then i would say go with the Q. Basically the reason I went with the Q is because it was overall cheaper (got it for 120 with 5 pods and custom mounting brackets), more monting options, and the best reason for the Q (IMO) is that there's no electronics / batteries, something messes up with the Q and you can most likely fix it in 5 min, electronics go bad on the warp or hopper and your pretty mutch out of luck. Only bad experience with the Q that I had was that when going into a bunker I got paint on my hands and that made it hard to untwist the pod from the Q loader, but i have no regrets buying the Q. :shooting:

atm743
06-24-2004, 03:21 PM
hey i have a havoc upgraded warp and its the fastest thing ever i love it. i dont really like the q loaders that much. cuse of reloading and all the crap to do if you want to fill the pods again. my warp is so fast and i love it. if i were u get a warp but get it with the 12 volt upgraded. they are soo much faster then stock one's and the one i am talking about is for sale if you are interested i am looking for $95 shipped with everything needed. and did i say that its NEW!! only shoot a hopper though it and works like a dream. i need $$ for a halo:D lmk

Fade
06-24-2004, 03:22 PM
If you can get stuff done to your warp, it can be better than a Q-Loader. Even though Q-Loaders feed at 30BPS, you'll never need that, and since it only holds 100 rounds, its almost not worth the reload time between shots. Warps are awesome, and if you get an Egg2 on the warp, you'll NEVER need to drill anything thru the hopper to get the feed hose to your markers body. Plus the Egg2 on a warp setup is extremely tight... try one out, if you know someone with a warp, and someone with an Egg2 as well, use them together and see :wow:

SlartyBartFast
06-25-2004, 10:56 AM
Even though Q-Loaders feed at 30BPS,

But are only reliable up to 22bps (as tested by WARPIG). ;)

PissedGodzilla
06-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Maybe straight away, but whats going to be easier to hit... a barrel and a huge hopper sticking around a bunker, it just a barrel.

That's where the warp and Q excel.

umm then you are not playing right, get the damn hopper in!

Q and Warp are wastes of money :ninja:

hitech
06-25-2004, 11:53 AM
... get the damn hopper in!

And leave something else sticking out. No matter how you look at it, you leave more sticking out with the hopper on top. Even on an air ball field.

PsychoBaller
06-25-2004, 11:56 AM
I've been using a Warp for a good 2yrs, works good enough for me.

The only thing i really have against the Q-Loader is the 100rd capacity. Other than that I would pick it up.

-baller

MagRipper214
06-25-2004, 02:52 PM
Get the Qloader. Qloader feeds 30+ a second, your gun will NEVER need eyes. and reloading Q is quick and easy
you just twist, pull out, push in, then twist and its easy as pie

its like mag barrel, quick and easy

Phobos
06-25-2004, 03:32 PM
I have had the chance to use all 3 setups, Warp+ricAK, Halo B, and Q-loader. My 2 cent to add to the 3 contestents are.

Q-loader: Annoying "teathing" problems. Breaking paint while loading/unloading. Losing a pod sucks! No worrying about battries on long days. Quiet :ninja: .

Warp: (My favorite, please make warp slugs!) 12v mod is nice. Heavy. Less ball breaks than Halo B. Learn to play your avantages!

Halo B: Best regular hopper out there. 6 AAs is a little heavy.