PDA

View Full Version : AGD discontinuing so many items?

E r y k
06-24-2004, 12:37 AM
im just wondering... aside from the SP patent suit and whatnot...

especially those warp 90* adapters... doesnt AGD still make warps? or are they discontinuing those too?

the prices on the forums for one is like $20 bucks for a thing that costed $7, but AGD doesnt make any longer :confused:

why!~

GoatBoy
06-24-2004, 12:41 AM
im just wondering... aside from the SP patent suit and whatnot...

especially those warp 90* adapters... doesnt AGD still make warps? or are they discontinuing those too?

the prices on the forums for one is like $20 bucks for a thing that costed $7, but AGD doesnt make any longer :confused:

why!~

Rumor has it the manufacturer refused to keep making them for AGD.

The rest... is a much deeper discussion for which you should use the search button.

jayloo
06-24-2004, 07:33 AM
Maybe my search skills are lacking but what is the deal with the warps? :ninja:

-=Squid=-
06-24-2004, 07:37 AM
... Can AGD not just find another company them little plastic elbows? Hell, I could have it done! (granted its expensive to have custom parts made, but after you have the initial batch, the rest is cheap.)

Muzikman
06-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Warps are still being made. And if I am not mistaken, this is the second time they had problems getting the 90's made. Maybe they should just use the same ones Pro Team use and charge more for the warps what come with them.

FreakBaller12
06-24-2004, 11:39 AM
or you can just buy one of bad dogs metal 45* or 90* elbows ;)

Yea I emailed AGD office and they said that they are out of stock indefinatly due to supplier problems. I having a plastic elbow when i was trying to sell my warp, at least 7 people asked if i would part that out, i pointed them all to bad dog, so i guess don't break em or lose em.

E r y k
06-24-2004, 11:40 AM
will they fit into a vert feed? or over? and can it function like a plastic one?

-=Squid=-
06-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Look... if AGD is looking for somebody to make this, have an AGD rep PM me and I can give them a place that makes custom plastic pieces. Not 100% on this, but I know that they make custom parts such as this in bulk.