PDA

View Full Version : Has this happen to anyone else (E/X users)

PRPB
06-24-2004, 01:42 AM
Well during my last practice, my one game I was in a tight spot. I was the last one left and I had to two people just hammering my bunker. I had to reload so I reload fast and slammed down on my hopper lid and boom my emag goes full auto on me. I thought it was cool at first, but I should have never watch it for the few seconds. By the time I switch over the mech it was over for me. :rolleyes:

Well after that everything seem fine after I tested it. Anyone know what may have caused it to do that? I mean its takes hits like that a lot and it has never done that before.

Chris

elpimpo
06-24-2004, 02:00 AM
ive had my timmy do that when its on debounce 2

Skoad
06-24-2004, 02:00 AM
nope never heard of that

Enemy
06-24-2004, 02:28 AM
do you have 4.0 software i know that full auto was exposed with that software..basically as much as i know the desing of the emag has a flaw i think it has something to do with the hes sensor picking up a magnetic feild from the soleniod bracket but i cant remember if that was just a theory or truth.. anyways this flaw is really apparent with the 4.0 software other than that if it doesnt happen again than i wouldnt bother worring about it.

Bolter
06-24-2004, 08:09 AM
aaaah yes you appear to have activated the self destruct mode. Will destroy itself in about a week.

jayloo
06-24-2004, 10:59 AM
I've never had my emag go full auto.

sneakyhacker420
06-24-2004, 11:14 AM
switch around your solenoid wires, the polarity change stops HES bounce - or HES noise as its been called

search around and you'll find more threads on this

PRPB
06-24-2004, 11:43 AM
nope I only have 3.2. I know that problem is in that version also. I've heard of the E/X going full auto, but never from just hitting it. As for the wires I don't think that is the problem. When I sent it for the software update BlackVCG check the wires to make sure. Plus I have been shoting it for months and I never had this problem. Well I guess I won't worry about it unless it happens again.

aaaah yes you appear to have activated the self destruct mode. Will destroy itself in about a week.

HAHA its been a week and it hasn't self destruct. :clap: :dance: