PDA

View Full Version : More Probs, like everyone else

Silas1
06-24-2004, 07:36 PM
I am not all that familiar w/ mags, so dont worry if i sound stupid. My little brothers ule custom is having problems, When it is gassed up, the pin behind the trigger doesnt um, well, bone up. also, The bolt just keeps shooting halfway forward then going back, spastically. And it used to sound like it was leaking but i messed w/ the velocity and now it doesnt, Any help is appreciated

He has a xvalve
ule trigger
ule body
intelli frame

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Im an AO too,... I just own an angel

Silas1
06-25-2004, 08:37 PM
no one? seriously? not even a tech? :confused: help!

CNC9D
06-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Was this a brand new ULT custom?

What main spring is installed in the marker?

Silas1
06-26-2004, 06:58 PM
ive tried it w/ all springs, and the medium one is in

CNC9D
06-26-2004, 07:37 PM
Ok, Try pushing the bolt back,when aired up, and see if the sear will catch. If it does not, then I would say that is the problem. If It catches try shooting it, with the barrel off. If the bolt continues to move spastically then check the valve on/off pin and o-rings as well. What condition are they in?

Silas1
06-26-2004, 08:06 PM
bolt doesnt catch, and the on/off is brand new, ( 2 month)

Janitor
06-26-2004, 10:42 PM
Check and make sure that your field strip screw isn't over tight. I had to loosen mine to keep my RT valve from going into runaway.

Silas1
06-27-2004, 08:51 AM
its not in runaway, it wont even fire now. p.o.s

CNC9D
06-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Because of the LVL10, you will have to increase the velocity untill it does shoot. If the air vents out of the back of the valve, before it will fire, you will have to change main springs to a shorter one.

As you stated before, the marker was leaking down the barrel. If this happens again when you adjust the velocity, use a squeegee to push on the bolt. This method is to determin if the right o-ring carrier is installed. If the tone of the leaking changes then you will have to install a tighter one.

The most ideal LVL10 setup is with the trimed main spring, two shims, and the No. 2 carrier(with or without the dot).

If things work out, great; but if the sear will not catch again then I have done all I can do. You will have to take it to some one who can see and hear what the problem is.

Silas1
06-28-2004, 09:31 AM
thanks, but it is still broken

mcveighr
06-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Describe the problem better, and your set up.