PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve, ULT, keeps going full auto

sdimelayenframe
06-24-2004, 08:02 PM
i just recently got an x-valve and a ult, with out the ult kit in the valve keeps going full auto, and when i put the ult kit in the valve does the same, i have tried 1,2, and 3 shims in the ult and it still keeps going full auto. please help me out. :tard:

Tim Taylor
06-24-2004, 10:04 PM
Take the ULT out and get the valve working without it first. Do you notice any leaking down the barrel? It may be that the pressure is higher than the spring can hold back. First put in the longest spring then turn the reg down until it won't cycle at all then slowly (1/8th turn at a time) raise the pressure until it fires. Aside from that follow the Level X instructions to get the valve working properly before adding the ULT.

Good Luck and keep us posted

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
06-24-2004, 10:13 PM
if your using an adjustable tank turn down / lower the output pressure? (input pressure into gun)

Dirge
06-24-2004, 10:14 PM
I had the same problem when I got mine (new RT w/x valve and ULT). Turned out it had nothing to do with my ULT. Heres the part you don't want to hear. My reg valve pin and reg seat o rings were bad. I had to send it back to AGD to find out that was the problem. On the up side they took care of me, and got my mag back to me in about a week. Call them first though.

blykins
06-25-2004, 12:50 AM
Remove a shim from the ULT and it should reduce the full auto effect. Also lowering your input psi will reduce reactivity.