PDA

View Full Version : colorado ballas or anyone else

elpimpo
06-24-2004, 08:42 PM
me and theflamingkoosh are headed down to this new place in ft collins called adranalized paintball or something like that on sunday around like 11ish or so. if anyone wants to show up that would be pretty cool. ill be in a wapred sportz jersey and some ghetto jt pants

Koosh
06-24-2004, 11:18 PM
What my less eloquent friend here is trying to say, is that we would like to cordially invite anybody in the Colorado area to join us in a day of recreational paintball in Fort Collins Colorado on Sunday June 27th.

www.adrenalizedpaintball.com Sort of a new feild in this area (Fort Collins). I went there today and the staff seemed nice enough, and it'll be interesting to see how the games will be run on the feild... More of a rec ball feild, has two VW bugs on either end with a "sniper tower" on each end too... kinda small, I get the feeling that it'll be either really fun, or really crappy...

elpimpo
06-24-2004, 11:27 PM
and theres a pretty hott girl around the age of 16-18 that works there, so it makes it that much better.

elpimpo
06-24-2004, 11:30 PM
What my less eloquent friend here is trying to say, is that we would like to cordially invite anybody in the Colorado area to join us in a day of recreational paintball in Fort Collins Colorado on Sunday June 27th.

what are you trying to say, that i cant be all refined and such, whys it gotta be like that koosh dawg

UltraMag527
06-25-2004, 06:48 AM
:shooting: Any directions?

Koosh
06-25-2004, 09:01 AM
:shooting: Any directions?

Where are ya in Colorado?

http://www.adrenalizedpaintball.com/directions.htm

Just take I-25 to Harmony road, and then you can get the rest from the map...