PDA

View Full Version : APG's article on the EXTREEM

i-luv-my-rt
10-14-2001, 02:41 PM
I read in the article that you had to buy the other feed. Like if you pic warp you have to buy the vertical one. I think that is kinda wrong for the price your already paying. I mean what if your warp fries during a tourney then you cant even use the gun.

Dubstar112
10-14-2001, 02:47 PM
what month?.... i havent seen any articles about this..

i-luv-my-rt
10-14-2001, 02:49 PM
I just got it friday. APG is always way ahead in there shipping.

Dubstar112
10-14-2001, 02:51 PM
hmm, i subscribed like a month ago, and they said 1-2 months till first issue... damn

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 05:17 PM
It's just a small article toward the front. Nothing beyond what we've already heard from the source.

absocountry2
10-16-2001, 05:04 PM
If your warp fries, all you have to do is change the module. You change it by unscrewing the barrell about 2 turns and simply lift it out and install the other one. 2 screws later adn the warp is removed from the marker also. As for the price, don't buy it if you think it is too much, buy any other marker, however you will not be able to change them at all in the same simple way. If they were made with both modules it would be a waste of money for people who do not have a warp or do not use a centerfeed. As for warp frying, don't think it has been a problem. When you design your own marker, let me know so I can see how much you charge after you find out how much CNC machine work costs.