PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July help..

spazzed
06-25-2004, 04:03 PM
Yeah, so I've procrastinated as always and have no plans set due to my others falling through... Some friends & I want to go somewhere relatively out of the way, not a lot of people etc.. say within 3 hours of East Tennessee..any of you southern folk got any ideas? GRR! :shooting: :cuss:

-=Squid=-
06-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah, so I've procrastinated as always and have no plans set due to my others falling through... Some friends & I want to go somewhere relatively out of the way, not a lot of people etc.. say within 3 hours of East Tennessee..any of you southern folk got any ideas? GRR! :shooting: :cuss:
Come to FLippin, Arkansas.

Not a lot happens here. Ever. Your only like 7 hours away too :)

spazzed
06-26-2004, 09:54 AM
Come to FLippin, Arkansas.

Not a lot happens here. Ever. Your only like 7 hours away too :)

Tempting man, but I think I'm gonna pass on that one..then again, if they happen to stop by to film an episode of Simple LIfe 2, then I'll be there in 1/2 that :D

-=Squid=-
06-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Tempting man, but I think I'm gonna pass on that one..then again, if they happen to stop by to film an episode of Simple LIfe 2, then I'll be there in 1/2 that :D
You dont know what your missing... but to give you an idea....

For fun, kids in our town vandalize an old ladies barn. Seriously.

Muzikman
06-26-2004, 01:34 PM
Wait, you wanna go away for the 4th but you don't want to be a lot of people? Hell man, just drive out into a field...I think should work...

spazzed
06-26-2004, 03:06 PM
Wait, you wanna go away for the 4th but you don't want to be a lot of people? Hell man, just drive out into a field...I think should work...

That was the original plan..My grandfather has a house & a few acres on the Hiwassi River, but it didn't work out... As for a field, it's pretty hard to find them around here that aren't someones farm, and personally, getting shot is not on my list of things to do.

skife
06-27-2004, 01:48 AM
my plans involve some intoxicating liquors or a bottle of robotussin

one of the three

:D

paintbattler
06-27-2004, 11:15 AM
Come over here to Johnson City. It's boring here. All we have is the mall (boring) and a movie theatre.

spazzed
06-27-2004, 12:05 PM
Come over here to Johnson City. It's boring here. All we have is the mall (boring) and a movie theatre.

Umm..no. That place scares me..don't particularly feel like having a flock of homobob's following me around everywhere :p

-=Squid=-
06-27-2004, 12:24 PM
Id kill for a good mall and movie theater within 30 minutes. You think its boring there?

Heres something else people here do for fun, besides vandalize the barn of course:

Hang out in the wal-mart parking lot after it closes. Yup, we have a wal-mart, isn't it incredible? To bad its a Wal-Mart Express meaning its tiny, and the only thing that they sell is toilet paper and t-shirts.

What else is there around here... I suppose you could consider cruising the streets of Mountain Home fun. Assuming you don't already know, Mountain Home is the "Big city" (population: 9,000) thats 20 minutes away from my pre-horrible town. Mountain Home is where all the "street racers" (crappy civics with neons) go to show off.

Get me out of here.

skife
06-27-2004, 12:26 PM
go raceing then.

or start a lynch mob.

*shrugs*

-=Squid=-
06-27-2004, 12:31 PM
go raceing then.

or start a lynch mob.

*shrugs*
Thats ok... I'll just sit here until another tournement. The suckers dont know what there missing.

After describing my town, mabe you rec-ballers understand why I love tournement play so much more now. (If you still don't, its to get the hell out of here for a few days a month)